What's new

Noshir Gowadia father of Chinese stealth technology

Why don't the story just say Chinese are inferior humans and can't design a fork to save their lives.

Isn't that the point? That it is ridicules to say a Chinese could do anything, stealth tech?! please, you can't even make a carpet.

But the funny thing is all this story proves is that we do have stealth tech now. Regardless of how we got it. When our fighters are winning us the war, you think anybody will care how we got it?

BTW, this story is completely stupid, as if one man on limited time can start an entire program, if it hasn't already been well under way. More like he just gave some pointers.

Indians say the Congress party are pretty much all corrupt.

So I wonder how many Congress politicians we have already bought, and who are working for us.

After all, our nominal currency reserves are over $3.6 trillion, if you include the CIC arm of the Chinese currency reserves, it would be well over $4.2 trillion.

That is more than the rest of the world's currency reserves COMBINED. And multiple times the entire total Indian GDP.

I bet we've bought so many Indian politicians already. No wonder we got India to pull down their bunkers and halt all patrols at Chumar, no other country would have tolerated that.

I doubt this guy made anything like that Indian author claims. all he probably did was steal American technology and gave it to China. Now China can use the same technology against India. Sounds like a typical Indian to me. With friends like this Indian, who needs enemy...

I guess Americans are learning the phrase, Bagal may chori, mo may ram ram.

Last edited:
Maybe he's a believer in "Hindi-chini bhai bhai" and Asian unity against the mighty whitey ;)

Although, trying to sell stealth engine technology to the Swiss???

Actually you're right, we should be thanking this guy.

This Indian, through his theivery and betrayal against both America and India, has given us a boost to our stealth program. China Stealth planes and stealth missiles used against India in the next Sino-Indian War will be killing Indians with the treachery of an Indian man called Noshi.

The pittance we paid him (only one hundred thousand) isn't doing him any good either, the US government seized all his unlawful funds when this Indian was declared a traitor to America as well.

Actually f*ck that.... I can never respect ANY kind of traitor towards ANYONE, even if it helps me at the end.

Traitors and Hanjian are fucking scum of the Earth.

All overseas Indians should be proud of this guy Noshir Gowadia.

He stole vital technology from his host country like a rat traitor, then he sold it to the enemy of his home country like an even bigger traitor.

Traitorous thief and a rat, what an Indian Noshir Gowadia really is.

Chinese are corrupt who are on a mission to steal the tech. and are more threat than this Indian.

Chinese encourage corruption ...... :P

Chinese are corrupt who are on a mission to steal the tech. and are more threat than this Indian.

Chinese encourage corruption ...... :P

Thanks Indian, now let's hope the Congress party steals more Indian money while being bribed by us as well, to screw up India's economic policy, and drop India's growth rate to 3.2%.

Oh sh*t, that already happened. :rofl:

We are wrecking your economic policy by buying out your corrupt politicians, now your economic growth rate is 3.2%. Maybe those Rupees in your hand will be worth nothing in a few years time, provided your double-digit inflation doesn't do the work for us already.

Thanks for all the billions you send us every year from trade. I hope you don't get bankrupt, oh wait you already have the worst fiscal deficit in the developing world. Too late.

I hope the story does not change into the Chinese stole it from the Indians in a couple of days!

I guess, Indians would add this to the long list of technology that were "stolen" from them, among airplanes and spacecrafts. Of course, everything was invented by Indians then the foreigners "stole" it from them, while Indians struggle with basic sanitation and common basic human decency of personal hygiene...

Thanks Indian, now let's hope the Congress party steals more Indian money while being bribed by us as well, to screw up India's economic policy, and drop India's growth rate to 3.2%.

We are wrecking your economic policy by buying out your corrupt politicians, now your economic growth rate is 3.2%. Maybe those Rupees in your hand will be worth nothing in a few years time, provided your double-digit inflation doesn't do the work for us already.

Thanks for all the billions you send us every year from trade. I hope you don't get bankrupt, oh wait you already have the worst fiscal deficit in the developing world. Too late.

Ok finance student , Let me tell you a secret India will be an economic power even though there are some hiccups now. We learned from Chinese mistakes and we do it our own way which is envirnmental friendly and sustainable growth for longer time than chinese.

Get used to Indian economic miracles in the near future ..... :cheers:

looks like u r really mad...calm down...

and no its 4.8%...went down due to bad policy making by congress...will increase for sure...as market is huge over here

Ok finance student , Let me tell you a secret India will be an economic power even though there are some hiccups now. We learned from Chinese mistakes and we do it our own way which is envirnmental friendly and sustainable growth for longer time than chinese.

No, you are just dumb.

India's GDP is now around $1.5 trillion or less, if you take the collapse of the Rupee into account.

(Compared to China's forex "currency reserves" ALONE which are already $4.2 trillion, multiple times India's total GDP.)

Now if you are growing at 3-4%, how long will it take $1.5 trillion to double and reach $3 trillion? Use a calculator, and do a simple compound interest formula, with or without factoring in inflation.

How many decades? You'll be waiting a very long time just to surpass the GDP of Italy or Brazil, and even then you might not be able to.

Back
Top Bottom