What's new

Noshir Gowadia father of Chinese stealth technology

Our currency reserves ALONE are $4.2 trillion, which is multiple times the size of India's entire GDP. :rofl:

Honestly try to reduce the GDP growth rate of Chinese CCP from 2000 onwards by 3 points and see your real GDP.

I have calculated it and it is close to 5 Trillion, Don't worry most of the reserves are with USA .... :lol:

Honestly try to reduce the GDP growth rate of Chinese CCP from 2000 onwards by 3 points and see your real GDP.

I have calculated it and it is close to 5 Trillion, Don't worry most of the reserves are with USA .... :lol:

India's GDP is now growing at 3.2%. :rofl:

Africa is growing at around 5% average.

Do you know what that means? India will have more poverty/starvation/malnutrition than Africa forever.

It is Africa who is gaining the lead over India. :P They have a bigger GDP than India, less people than India, and faster growth than India. You will be at the bottom forever.

Such a dumbass, you can't fake currency reserves, because they are held in US/Euro/Yen/etc. bonds. They know the correct number on their end too.

India's GDP is now growing at 3.2%. :rofl:

Africa is growing at around 5% average.

Do you know what that means? India will have more poverty/starvation/malnutrition forever.

It is Africa who is gaining the lead over India. :P They have a bigger GDP than India, less people than India, and faster growth than India. You will be at the bottom forever.

GDP growth rate depends on economy of India, We know how to set Indian economy in correct path for sure ..... :cheers:

GDP growth rate depends on economy of India, We know how to set Indian economy in correct path for sure ..... :cheers:

You guys don't know sh*t. :rofl:

Your GDP growth has fallen to 3.2% even though you have more poverty/starvation/malnutrition than the entire continent of Africa.

You have the worst fiscal deficits and trade deficits in the ENTIRE developing world, by far. Your debt-to-GDP ratio is worse than that of poorly performing developed economies like Spain.

The Rupee is the biggest joke on the planet, it plunged more than any other currency this year by a big margin.

Your "correct" path is a joke, no wonder Africa has overtaken you already.

No wonder all the major international credit agencies have said they are going to downgrade India's credit rating to "junk".

How do you know that we don't know anything about economy and how to correct it??

:woot:

Chinese GDP rate also fallen to very low and there is a credit crunch in your economy, But alas you guys have no clue because of CCP manipulations.

You guys don't know sh*t. :rofl:

Your GDP growth has fallen to 3.2% even though you have more poverty/starvation/malnutrition than the entire continent of Africa.

You have the worst fiscal deficits and trade deficits in the ENTIRE developing world, by far. Your debt-to-GDP ratio is worse than that of poorly performing developed economies like Spain.

The Rupee is the biggest joke on the planet, it plunged more than any other currency this year by a big margin.

Your "correct" path is a joke, no wonder Africa has overtaken you already.

No wonder all the major international credit agencies have said they are going to downgrade India's credit rating to "junk".

Gross domestic product (GDP) expanded 4.8% in the three months ended 30 September, compared with 4.4% in the preceding quarter - Now that's pretty ridiculous when one says it is going to be 3.2% for up till now its 4.6% and is bound to improve to 5% at least in the forthcoming results of 3rd and 4th quarter - @MohitV I agree with you. #Making oneself feel good through absurd claims has become eternal part of the 50 cents army indeed.....

Gross domestic product (GDP) expanded 4.8% in the three months ended 30 September, compared with 4.4% in the preceding quarter - Now that's pretty ridiculous when one says it is going to be 3.2% for up till now its 4.6% and is bound to improve to 5% at least - @MohitV I agree with you. #Making oneself feel good through absurd claims has become eternal part of the 50 cents army indeed.....

Read this thread:

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

Data from the World Bank showed that India grew at only 3.2% in 2012.

Now you think you have more credibility than the World Bank? :rofl:

Gross domestic product (GDP) expanded 4.8% in the three months ended 30 September, compared with 4.4% in the preceding quarter - Now that's pretty ridiculous when one says it is going to be 3.2% for up till now its 4.6% and is bound to improve to 5% at least in the forthcoming results of 3rd and 4th quarter - @MohitV I agree with you. #Making oneself feel good through absurd claims has become eternal part of the 50 cents army indeed.....
dude no matter how much he raps about his gdp....we know that our market is huge....people change cell phones every 3 months in our country.....gdp is only gonna go up.....only due to massive corruption by congress we saw a huge hiccup in 2013.....not gonna happen again....i wonder why MNCs are not investing in africa if tat is the case...reason coz we have the money...simple...now dun take pdf and chinese over here so seriously........we have got a life to live remember ;)

Read this thread:

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

Data from the World Bank showed that India grew at only 3.2% in 2012.

Now you think you have more credibility than the World Bank? :rofl:

I am talking about the current financial year - and what should I do with the Pakistan's growth story??? Even Libya recorded a GDP growth rate of 76.3% roughly 10x of China's alone - so will it bother anyone on this planet??? Their forex reserves have declined to as low as $ 8.09 billion and amid the recent economic slowdown we faced and used a healthy sum of our forex reserves in rupee rescue our forex reserves amount to $ 295.50 billion- is their any comparison? In 2013 our growth rate will be better than the previously recorded and of course of our western neighbor as well - The fact that now the Indian economy has started improving substantially after three years of economic slowdown attributing the policy paralysis that had been taking place since 2011 is what matters me the most and nothing else.....

India third quarter GDP growth stronger than expected

dude no matter how much he raps about his gdp....we know that our market is huge....people change cell phones every 3 months in our country.....gdp is only gonna go up.....only due to massive corruption by congress we saw a huge hiccup in 2013.....not gonna happen again....i wonder why MNCs are not investing in africa if tat is the case...reason coz we have the money...simple...now dun take pdf and chinese over here so seriously........we have got a life to live remember ;)

Then why is India cutting it's defence budget, YET AGAIN?

Why does a "growing" country need to cut its defence budget, can you answer that?

If anyone want to start betting on which "horse" going to win. The safest bet will be the Chinese's horse.

As long as the traitor happens to be on your side I don't see the problem with tolerating them.

Historically George Washington was also a TRAITOR.
Washington_1772.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=imH5J8T1rvXSguD81NYqJg&bvm=bv.58187178,d.bmk

Then why is India cutting it's defence budget, YET AGAIN?

Why does a "growing" country need to cut its defence budget, can you answer that?

Maybe because we want to do something else other than piss off/ declare ADIZ / threaten our neighbours and dont expect a war soon??

Also reduce fiscal deficit??

Noshir Gowadia father of Chinese stealth technology
attempting to sell classified stealth technology to the Swiss government and to businesses in Israel and Germany. On several other occasions, Gowadia provided “extensive amounts of classified information” to individuals in a third unspecified country while teaching a course on “low observable technology.” In 1999, Gowadia taught a course to foreigners in a second unspecified country, including information deemed “secret”

Which country is refered here? and What a Shame that that country has not made any profit out of it...

We're not attacking anyone.

We're the ones who respond to attacks, like we responded to the Forward Policy. All historians agree that the Forward Policy was the cause of the first Sino-Indian War.

So if you don't want to start a war, don't start another Forward Policy. So easy.

I agree. All traitors are disgusting, even if they are helping us.

In recent times China is trying to create row.

Like I said, we want peace, but if attacked, China will pay.

Back
Top Bottom