What's new

US Stealth Technology Vs Pak- China Reverse Engineering Joint Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.
DesertFalcon, sir, staying neutral, do you believe in the fact OBL was killed? Not me. Remember, 3 years ago Benazir Bhutto claimed they caught the murderer of OBL? And a few years before that, was OBL not confirmed to be dead in an drone attack, and same way the celebrations were made?

And after reading your posts, are you against the Pakistanis for some reason? Or are you against Muslims for moving to United States?

DesertFalcon, sir, staying neutral, do you believe in the fact OBL was killed? Not me. Remember, 3 years ago Benazir Bhutto claimed they caught the murderer of OBL? And a few years before that, was OBL not confirmed to be dead in an drone attack, and same way the celebrations were made?

And after reading your posts, are you against the Pakistanis for some reason? Or are you against Muslims for moving to United States?

or may be both. They say what American media feeds them. And nowadays it is hatred against Pakistan and making people believe that Islam spreads terrorism. .

Most Americans only want China to eventually become a democracy.

just based on this vague reason, I reckon it is going to be years for Americans to get rid of these nonsensical cold war 'democracy' VS 'evil communisim' mentality before to understand China with rational senses!

like I care to being called GENTLEMAN by you. You want me to respect you on killing hundreds of innocent people in my country. .

its not murder for them dear . leave innocents just count womens and kids they killed in drone strikes .they can defend the killings of kids because they are pakistani muslim kids not whites.

And when China develops a similar product, America would know which country facilitated the transfer of the equipment and they would exactly know whose neck they are supposed to catch. :D

So long they get back the broken tail section there is little they can do about it :lol:

1. Yes, I believe the OBL was killed. I don't think there is any doubt of it.

2. I'm not only NOT against the Pakistanis or Pakistan, I am on this board because I am a supporter of Pakistan and have worked with members of the PAF in my military career.

3. As to Muslims in the US, I have no problem whatsoever with Muslims immigrating here or Americans converting to Islam. As long as people are good citizens, I could care less what faith they adhere to, what ethnic origin they are or what colour their skin.

Finding Chemical composition of RAM is one thing and manufacturing is another. And as far as I think Manufacturing is more difficult.

China is always very secretive and we can't say in few years what advanced products it can exibit. China has the ability to surprise the world as it is marching ahead in R & D and innovations. So this Heli tail may or may not be useful for them.

Pakistan already stated that China is not interested about the wrecks of that chopper.

I for one, am not laying excuses for anything. I think you might be surprised that the vast majority of Americans think of China as a friend, not an enemy. China is one of our largest trading partners and manufactures goods that Americans use every day. Americans would neither be surprised nor necessarily threatened by China stealth technology. Only American extremist really imagine any future military conflict with China. Our relationship is mutually beneficial. Most Americans only want China to eventually become a democracy.
Original Post By Desertfalcon

wait wait wait. . . I have heard this somewhere. . Hmmmmm. .

Oh yeah. . This is the same thing Americans told us or have been telling every other country until they think that they no longer need this country. .

- - Keep you sweet poison with yourself JERK!!

Replying to Desertfalcon: I agree that the average american on the street has no bones to pick with another country on the other side of the world. But the action of US foreign policy elite doesn't jibe with your soothing tone. Americans have assiduously supported KMT and Taiwan side of the Chinese Civil War for over five decades, and continues to arm Taiwan with advanced choppers, jets, and missiles. Americans prod Southeast Asian countries to inflame their territorial disputes with China, going so far as to claim the Spratley Islands is a core American security concern! Americans continues to send streams of spy vessels to the coast of China, and tries to intimidate China by conducting military exercises involving American carrier battle groups close to Beijing. And when China modernizes its military in response, Donald Rumsfeld mouths off that China has no reason to be building up its military.

Until you show in acts, that you mean no harm to china's security and peace, the US will always be considered an international troublemaker. And a case of a failure in democracy--the failure of an elite to act in accordance with the democratic wish of its citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom