What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People Do these kind of stunt to promate their ratings
But What if that show was a irani tv channel and the words were KILL all the Americans or jews will people still give the same reaction oh its just a joke these kind of comments dont do good to anyone

You mean the death to America speech in TV?

Dude, where have you been in the last 40 years

Petition to U.S. government is for U.S. government to deal with those ugly thing happened in U.S. at least. The ABC scandal happened in U.S., why should we ask Chinese government to do anything???

Your logic is beyond ridiculous.

Petition is for us Americans to engage our government(quoting the petition home page) and not for some Chinese to voice their opinion. You guys can petition your government... oh wait... can't do that. :lol:

When it is anti-China, what we Chinese respond shows us as "cry babies"???

The weird thing is that during the past 50 years, how many times indian cry babies have protested in U.S., Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand against the local governments, news agencies and etc???

The # of indian cry babies is beyond counting by your logic. The irony is that I do not see those indian cry babies suck it up and get on with their lives???

What are the Chinese cry babies in this thread on about.

Kimmel made a bad joke about. So he hurt your 'precious' feelings.

Suck it up and get on with your lives.

Last edited:
Oh, Really???

How about you replace the "Chinese" in the context into "Blacks", "Mexicans", "Jews" and etc...

I do not need to go too far, just replace "Chinese" with "Jews" and see whether that SOB apologizes or not???

You seem to forget how Charlie Sheen got fired???

I bet for Nazis, at the first, killing the Jews was started as an "interesting" idea as well. In addition, do not tell me those kids were just saying those innocently. Those late night talk hosts have a big writer team that will write all of the jokes there. There would be quite a few practices there already. What the kids say just reflects those on the team, a.k.a. adults.

This has almost nothing to do with what I posted. Did you even read what I wrote?

This is what you said:
"Petition compares show to Nazis, demands the government take a Nazi action by shutting the show down because they don't like what it says. Oh irony."

I do not see there is any irony here. A well-broadcast show that broadcast the "killing all Chinese" as an interesting idea should not be banned or taken off the air???

What if it were "killing all blacks" was aired??? I bet FTC would have already done that and he would have already been fired since floods of emails, phone calls, protests would have already overwhelm disney already.That SOB does not even have the guts to say "killing all jews", dare he???

If government (FTC) forces the show off the air, you think that is "Nazi action"??? Apparently, you seem to know nothing about how many shows, actors, actresses have been forced off the air, fired and etc due to much lesser inappropriate comments.

This has almost nothing to do with what I posted. Did you even read what I wrote?

Petition to U.S. government is for U.S. government to deal with those ugly thing happened in U.S. at least. The ABC scandal happened in U.S., why should we ask Chinese government to do anything???

Your logic is beyond ridiculous.

I do understand that asking your government to take up the issue diplomatically with US defies logic and is ridiculous especially for you guys as it is a one way street where your government always asks you to do something and not the other way around.

I do understand that asking your government to take up the issue diplomatically with US defies logic and is ridiculous especially for you guys as it is a one way street where your government always asks you to do something and not the other way around.

You are ignorant
There are many issues in the past that we have asked our government to change their plans and abolish them altogether
Whereas in failed state india, the government just keeps failing, all the time. 
If people cannot take these comment as a joke, I suggest you should never watch Jeremy Clarkson or top gear...

TV sell because you watch them, you can either produce quality program, or you can do so by being an utter bafoon

Our television have enough of share on Phase like "kill all Chinese" " kill all union member", "truck driver are all murderer and pimp".

And it's because people who talk about it help it advertise, which is exactly what the OP do.

There is a very simple way to avoid being insulted on National TV, there is a magic button call "power switch" if you don't like what you see, that button will make it go away

there is a clear distinction between a joke and a discrimination
I am not surprised at all for a person of your standard can make this comment
and in the past you, yourself, have made this "kill Chinese" before!

You are ignorant
There are many issues in the past that we have asked our government to change their plans and abolish them altogether

India has the opportunity to change their leaders who fail them every 5 years once but you guys are stuck with the leaders who may or may not listen to you and who may enforce things upon you. The CCP controls everything and decides everything for the 1.2 billion population. So if CCP nominates someone like Mao as your leader, then you guys are screwed.

India has the opportunity to change their leaders who fail them every 5 years once but you guys are stuck with the leaders who may or may not listen to you and who may enforce things upon you. The CCP controls everything and decides everything for the 1.2 billion population. So if CCP nominates someone like Mao as your leader, then you guys are screwed.

We just dont follow the same system
Our system ensures continuity of our policies
There are many venues where our voices are heard. One of those is through the internet.

Your government can be voted in our out for a change but what the heck, just one failed governance over another!

We just dont follow the same system
Our system ensures continuity of our policies
There are many venues where our voices are heard. One of those is through the internet.

Your government can be voted in our out for a change but what the heck, just one failed governance over another!

You can claim whatever you want including voicing through internet but I will take it with a pinch of salt. And it is laughable that you claim U.S(when you say your government) to have failed governance. Shows your ignorance now. :lol:

You are ignorant

there is a clear distinction between a joke and a discrimination
I am not surprised at all for a person of your standard can make this comment
and in the past you, yourself, have made this "kill Chinese" before!

Dude, you probably got a lot of time on your hand to care about some random kids saying on some two bit show on television

I don't really care if kimmel announce he trying to kill me on ABC, lol come try if he can

As for your comment, I was saying killing Chinese soldier in case of a war, not all Chinese, unless every Chinese civilian trying to fight me in time of war, I don't have time to do what your twisted mind think what I said and do

Dude, you probably got a lot of time on your hand to care about some random kids saying on some two bit show on television

I don't really care if kimmel announce he trying to kill me on ABC, lol come try if he can

As for your comment, I was saying killing Chinese soldier in case of a war, not all Chinese, unless every Chinese civilian trying to fight me in time of war, I don't have time to do what your twisted mind think what I said and do

Seeing as Kimmel is who he is, if he wants you dead, you be dead.

As to the comment I don't mind it, it is what it is, a talk show, controversy is what drive these shows. So he said somethings, so what. Either learn what a harmless joke is or stop watching TV.

As to discrimination, Americans call the French Pussies, I don't see them rioting on the streets. Everyone discriminates to some degree, because it's fun.

Seeing as Kimmel is who he is, if he wants you dead, you be dead.

As to the comment I don't mind it, it is what it is, a talk show, controversy is what drive these shows. So he said somethings, so what. Either learn what a harmless joke is or stop watching TV.

As to discrimination, Americans call the French Pussies, I don't see them rioting on the streets. Everyone discriminates to some degree, because it's fun.

If jimmy kimmel wanted to kill me, he probably have to wait in line. There are already a lot of people standing in the queue ahead of him tryin' to fixing to kill me. Adding one more name on that queue is list is literally nothing

:p

Last edited:

Our leaders are chosen through the ranks which take decades of evaluations practices and evaluations. They are thoroughly vetted and proven over their history of service for the country before elected as top leaders

It will not be Mao's era - that was war time and historical.
Dont BS! You have a series of inept and radical leaders even though they were elected. indira gandhi, nehru ... who else?

You can claim whatever you want including voicing through internet but I will take it with a pinch of salt. And it is laughable that you claim U.S(when you say your government) to have failed governance. Shows your ignorance now. :lol:

1/4 speck of dust in return.
you are comical. I have stated the case in failed state india in my above post
since u want to drag usa in, who made decisions on WMD in Iraq when there was none?
Was he elected? 

it was not about the kids it was about the stupid host and the system of check and balance at a national broadcasting station like ABC, kid!

If the host was right why did he and his station apologize at all?

Do you want a hunt down of what you have said about "killing 1.3 billion Chinese?" and the like? When you said that, we didnt have and never have 1.3 billion soldiers, of course!

Even though you lied and winced on your absurd comments that about killing the remaining Chinese civilians were not your intend, killing Chinese soldiers on duty is a declaration of war against China!

Last edited:
Our leaders are chosen through the ranks which take decades of evaluations practices and evaluations. They are thoroughly vetted and proven over their history of service for the country before elected in the CCPCC

It will not be Mao's era - that was war time and historical.
Dont BS! You have a series of inept and radical leaders even though they were elected. indira gandhi, nehru ... who else?

1/4 speck of dust in return.
you are comical. I have stated the case in failed state india in my above post
since u want to drag usa in, who made decisions on WMD in Iraq when there was none?
Was he elected? 

it was not about the kids it was about the stupid host and the system of check and balance at a national broadcasting station like ABC, kid!

If the host was right why did he and his station apologize at all?

Do you want a hunt down of what you have said about "killing 1.3 billion Chinese?" and the like? When you said that, we didnt have and never have 1.3 billion soldiers, of course!

Even though you lied and winced on your absurd comments that about killing the remaining Chinese civilians were not your intend, killing Chinese soldiers on duty is a declaration of war against China!

You have to be really stupi to say something like that.

If indeed American think kimmel word is right, then they did think all the Chinese supposedly deserve to die

You obliviously think this is what we think, hence we allow those comment out in national TV

Unlike China, in US we have something called freedom of speech. So what if kimmel or the head of ABC really think all Chinese deserved to be killed? Everybody deserve their own opinion, so, what's wrong with expressing that?

Normal people like me don't give two hoots on what they think, they can kill all the Martian if they want, do we have to care simply because it was shown on national Television?

And lol on what you think I said, you twisted it to a point when stuff that you think I said is impossible to do, tell me, how do you supposed can kill 1.3 billion people? Even if they were Chinese

Lol, you see to get your head check

You have to be really stupi to say something like that.

If indeed American think kimmel word is right, then they did think all the Chinese supposedly deserve to die

You obliviously think this is what we think, hence we allow those comment out in national TV

Unlike China, in US we have something called freedom of speech. So what if kimmel or the head of ABC really think all Chinese deserved to be killed? Everybody deserve their own opinion, so, what's wrong with expressing that?

Normal people like me don't give two hoots on what they think, they can kill all the Martian if they want, do we have to care simply because it was shown on national Television?

And lol on what you think I said, you twisted it to a point when stuff that you think I said is impossible to do, tell me, how do you supposed can kill 1.3 billion people? Even if they were Chinese

Lol, you see to get your head check

you are just silly to the core!

why the host and ABC apologized?

a great revelation of your intelligence to another level!

I dont blame a person who has the standard of making casual and stupid comments of "killing 1.3 billion Chinese“ or "soldiers"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom