What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the Chinese cry babies in this thread on about.

Kimmel made a bad joke about. So he hurt your 'precious' feelings.

Suck it up and get on with your lives.

What are the Chinese cry babies in this thread on about.

Kimmel made a bad joke about. So he hurt your 'precious' feelings.

Suck it up and get on with your lives.

Bad joke, huh ?

Why did Indian Trolls here and Indians in India made a big deal about a few comments made on Facebook about the Indian-American won Miss America title.....?

Bad joke, huh ?

Why did Indian Trolls here and Indians in India made a big deal about a few comments made on Facebook about the Indian-American won Miss America title.....?

The Indian media also pointed out the hypocrisy of fairness obsessed india and told them to temper their outrage.

Cry harder, white people might take pity on you this time

Jimmy Kimmel should promise not to BRAINWASH Kids to hate Chinese people !

Jimmy Kimmel's 'Kids Table' Suggests The US Kill Everyone In China Instead Of Repaying Its Debt
http://www.businessinsider.com/jimmy-kimmels-china-kids-table-segment-2013-10

You guys see this latest video from the US media? It's from one of the most popular American talk shows in the US hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. In that show, he wanted to discuss the US government shutdown and when the question came up regarding the debt owed to China, one of the answers was, "Kill everyone in China." But hey, it's only a joke, because in the show they used children. I guess that makes it alright to make such racial and inhumane comments.

Do anyone believe these kids were not given scripts of what to say? Yea, and Barrack Obama deserved the nobel peace prize.

Watch for yourself

From 1:53

kid must have Gatti blood in him

Hey, hey, now.

Let's not rush into the ending.

You see, kids are very easy to persuade. If you go to North Korea, they are taught to hate the West and praise their leader, the Worker's Party and the Korean People's Army. In America, they are taught about patriotism.

They're only children. I remember hating China for being communist and Japan for invading Southeast Asia when I was young, probably 7 or 8.

Also, they don't know economics and politics.

Are you trying to imply American kids will start to love China once they have a better view of outsourcing and communism? :china:

Jimmy Kimmel is the typical dumb ***

These Americans must have running out of people to kill in their own country. Now they want to kill people overseas.

(The most most recent rampage was the LAX shooting of the TSA agents)

Last edited:
Oh, Really???

How about you replace the "Chinese" in the context into "Blacks", "Mexicans", "Jews" and etc...

I do not need to go too far, just replace "Chinese" with "Jews" and see whether that SOB apologizes or not???

You seem to forget how Charlie Sheen got fired???

I bet for Nazis, at the first, killing the Jews was started as an "interesting" idea as well. In addition, do not tell me those kids were just saying those innocently. Those late night talk hosts have a big writer team that will write all of the jokes there. There would be quite a few practices there already. What the kids say just reflects those on the team, a.k.a. adults.

Petition compares show to Nazis, demands the government take a Nazi action by shutting the show down because they don't like what it says. Oh irony.

If people cannot take these comment as a joke, I suggest you should never watch Jeremy Clarkson or top gear...

TV sell because you watch them, you can either produce quality program, or you can do so by being an utter bafoon

Our television have enough of share on Phase like "kill all Chinese" " kill all union member", "truck driver are all murderer and pimp".

And it's because people who talk about it help it advertise, which is exactly what the OP do.

There is a very simple way to avoid being insulted on National TV, there is a magic button call "power switch" if you don't like what you see, that button will make it go away

If people cannot take these comment as a joke, I suggest you should never watch Jeremy Clarkson or top gear...

TV sell because you watch them, you can either produce quality program, or you can do so by being an utter bafoon

Our television have enough of share on Phase like "kill all Chinese" " kill all union member", "truck driver are all murderer and pimp".

And it's because people who talk about it help it advertise, which is exactly what the OP do.

There is a very simple way to avoid being insulted on National TV, there is a magic button call "power switch" if you don't like what you see, that button will make it go away
People Do these kind of stunt to promate their ratings
But What if that show was a irani tv channel and the words were KILL all the Americans or jews will people still give the same reaction oh its just a joke these kind of comments dont do good to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom