What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

:hitwall: why would the Alasad destroy his own stronghold??

look up Jubhat Alnusra and see their "Freedom" acts...
do u know Scorched earth is a military strategy which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy and that is what your leader doing
me i don't like terror groups like AL Qaeda and Jabhat al-Nusra because terror stay terror
FSA is not like them he fight defending the people who want the freedom
see your army crimes

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope both nations will come to terms soon and cease the hostile stance, this is a fool's war. Turkiye shouldn't provide support to FSA, if they were to seize power over Syria, Syria will become a lawless land ran by Arab rebels and militia not by a centralized formal Government. Turkiye shouldn't add to the instability to the region and should stop doing NATO's bidding to undermine its own region. Every nation has the right to retaliate to aggression but Turkiye undermining and providing support to these Arab rebels the same kind of Arab rebels reminiscent of the onea who betrayed the Ottomans, is itself an act of aggression. Syria is embroiled in an insurgency which would have died off by now had other countries not been supporting them, otherwise conditions in the region would be more stable.

This isn't good to put it simply, and all of the ignorant childish members encouraging this you people are amusing.

I ask again... the second shell on Hatay was also a mistake?? don't you think the Syrian government would be EXTRA CAUTIOUS where to fire?? because they don't want NATO...

again can you remind me how many Israeli soldier Turkey killed... because Israel killed Turkish citizens couple years ago..?

I cannot resist commenting on this one... don't you remember your self for criticizing Turkey for their diplomatic relations with Israel?

Where is the hate brigade which identify Turky as arm of Israel?

Anyhow.... you are saying, Once Israel has killed any Turk, than Asad shall also not be asked for killing Turk civilians.

Where is the limit than?

I cannot resist commenting on this one... don't you remember your self for criticizing Turkey for their diplomatic relations with Israel?

Where is the hate brigade which identify Turky as arm of Israel?

Anyhow.... you are saying, Once Israel has killed any Turk, than Asad shall also not be asked for killing Turk civilians.

Where is the limit than?

Limit should have started with flotilla. Being big man in the neighborhood is not impressive when you have already been humiliated once before.

This is golden opportunity for Turkey to level Syrian Bases. If turkey does not up the ante after losing five of its citizens, it will appear weak and lose credibility.

Take Assad Forces out Turkey, Pakistan is with you.

Do you work for the Pakistani Foreign Ministry? If not, refrain from such statements. You speak for no one but yourself.

I hope both nations will come to terms soon and cease the hostile stance, this is a fool's war. Turkiye shouldn't provide support to FSA, if they were to seize power over Syria, Syria will become a lawless land ran by Arab rebels and militia not by a centralized formal Government. Turkiye shouldn't add to the instability to the region and should stop doing NATO's bidding to undermine its own region. Every nation has the right to retaliate to aggression but Turkiye undermining and providing support to these Arab rebels the same kind of Arab rebels reminiscent of the onea who betrayed the Ottomans, is itself an act of aggression. Syria is embroiled in an insurgency which would have died off by now had other countries not been supporting them, otherwise conditions in the region would be more stable.

This isn't good to put it simply, and all of the ignorant childish members encouraging this you people are amusing.

It's the end of Iran and it's proxies dawn, you guys, will never achieve your evil objectives. We will always be the winners over you....:)

It's the end of Iran and it's proxies dawn, you guys, will never achieve your evil objectives. We will always be the winners over you....:)

what is your goal? end the last arab strong hold and the resistance ?

sound pretty much like Israel's goal

there is a thread that talks about how many were killed

and i'm asking a questions because you brought up the story of the radar and how the can track shell... i'm assuming there are also radars that track missiles... and don't forget the American defense system for sure would have tracked the "missile" that Syria "fired" on the jet :coffee:

The report in that thread is basing its claims on an FSA militant. Since when you believe FSA militants?

I assure you, it is not a "story". There are many military enthusiasts in this forum and i'm sure they can provide us the info since i don't really know the details of it.

The report in that thread is basing its claims on an FSA militant. Since when you believe FSA militants?

I assure you, it is not a "story". There are many military enthusiasts in this forum and i'm sure they can provide us the info since i don't really know the details of it.

yeah but i thought you were the one who support F"S"A and believe them since you're anti-Syria.... but like i said before there are no confirmation from Syria or Turkey...

what is your goal? end the last arab strong hold and the resistance ?

sound pretty much like Israel's goal

He and I, both understand his motives over supporting Syrian regimes, and we both know what objectives we are talking about. Right A1Kaid?:)

He and I, both understand his motives over supporting Syrian regimes, and we both know what objectives we are talking about. Right A1Kaid?

and i know your motives... its sectarian obviously... but you only can dream about destroying Syria...

dream like the devil dream of living in heaven

yeah but i thought you were the one who support F"S"A and believe them since you're anti-Syria.... but like i said before there are no confirmation from Syria or Turkey...

So unlike your claims, we don't know whether Turkey retaliated to the locations where the fires come from or to random military targets yet.

I'm not supporting FSA, i'm not supporting Assad. IMO neither one is worthy to represent Syria. So being against them doesn't mean i'm 'anti-Syria'.

and i know your motives... its sectarian obviously... but you only can dream about destroying Syria...

dream like the devil dream of living in heaven

If it was sectarian, I wouldn't have supported the revolutions in Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt. If you would consider supporting my oppressed Arab and Muslim brothers sectarianism, then, yes, I am the biggest sectarianist.

do u know Scorched earth is a military strategy which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy and that is what your leader doing
me i don't like terror groups like AL Qaeda and Jabhat al-Nusra because terror stay terror
FSA is not like them he fight defending the people who want the freedom
see your army crimes
no comment syria lion hah what the truth out
and by the way do u see real armies what do

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom