What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

thats a start of war in modern times doing operations is war ofocurse you will do airstrikes in sensitive places and syria will respond and then a full war will be started this is how it begins american wear in veitnam was also operations afghan war opertaions its how they fight now attacking is called operations

still i mean yes it allows us to do that , but it dont say its a war declaration , basically says if syria keeps agression we can respond and attack.

Man, what about their formidable air defense, their multi thousand ballistic missiles arsenal. Anyway, as I said, Syrian army is much weaker after the revolution, no one could tell their real strength nowadays due to many factors. But I assure you that Syrian army was one of the strongest in the region before the revolution.

There are hunderds of ways to get rid of Syrian SAM systems, from air with HARMs we have specialized SEAD squadrons, from ground we have artillery(T155, TR122, M270...) from sea we have IAI Harpies, also good radar-killers.

But i am no longer concerned about Asad's military, It will eventually fall no matter what. We should focus on PKK-backed kurdish groups in the area. We must not give them any breathing room under no circumstances.

PYD must become our primary target

I would appreciate if anyone from Turkey can enlighten me on this news.

This people call them self ulusalci, i dont know what you say it in english because is a Turkish origin politic movement what you no wher els can find. This so called people are anti imperyalist, its a good thing of course but we know ther bond with pkk. They are communist and they made communisme Turkish versiyon. They are defendin mao and stupid another things.

This people call them self ulusalci, i dont know what you say it in english because is a Turkish origin politic movement what you no wher els can find. This so called people are anti imperyalist, its a good thing of course but we know ther bond with pkk. They are communist and they made communisme Turkish versiyon. They are defendin mao and stupid another things.

nvm..................

Back
Top Bottom