What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

If it was sectarian, I wouldn't have supported the revolutions in Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt. If you would consider supporting my oppressed Arab and Muslim brothers, then, yes, I am the biggest sectarianist.

nope you just followed the west.... plus in Egypt its obvious that a sunni will get in control.. and same with Tunisia and Libya.... :disagree:

no comment syria lion hah what the truth out
and by the way do u see real armies what do

no your just not worthy to comment back.. but here i go again...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria

and use google..... look up your terrorists freedom acts...

I agree with you, but your country is in bed with many different unions.

NATO

Russia China

Turkic Union

The Turks can never make a solid decision unless they break their ties with NATO.

Mind your own business, every time you give examples give government not country.

The Turks will do nothing. If they could not give an answer to the flotilla incident then I have no hope for them.

USA killed people on your own soil what did you do? Think before you talk, the government was not bound to protect everyone and can't and also it wasn't a government or country official ship, it was volunteers, if an American goes to north Korea or some country and they kill them is America going to go to war? If Israel fired artillery INTO OUR OWN COUNTRY AND KILLED CIVILIAND I ASSURE YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RESPONSE.

USA killed people on your own soil what did you do? Think before you talk, the government was not bound to protect everyone and can't and also it wasn't a government or country official ship, it was volunteers, if an American goes to north Korea or some country and they kill them is America going to go to war? If Israel fired artillery INTO OUR OWN COUNTRY AND KILLED CIVILIAND I ASSURE YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RESPONSE.
oh so if Syria "killed" Turkish citizens in the ocean...then that would be okay?

How tense is the current situation, is there any Turkish troop mobilization along Syrian border.

@Blackeagle,

It was always too weak, I'd hardly call it a navy.

see : Turkish Coast Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia our coast guard could beat the sh*t out of them :)

Anyways, I'd just send in an U209 and sink one out of their frigates. It'd be enough. Actually we could do that to Israel too but would be pointless as we have no borders with Israel, stalemate continues.

@Blackeagle,

see : Turkish Coast Guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia our coast guard could beat the sh*t out of them :)

Anyways, I'd just send in an U209 and sink one out of their frigates. It'd be enough. Actually we could do that to Israel too but would be pointless as we have no borders with Israel, stalemate continues.

Our coast guards are heavier than some countries corvettes lol there like 1,600 tonnes.

@Blackeagle,

I was specifically talking about coast defense, of course Turkish navy is far stronger but the Syrian navy is not that weak, I am here talking hypothetically as it's performance under current conditions is every body's guess.

P-5 Pyatyorka

Weight: 5000 kg
Propulsion: turbojet with launch rocket boosters
Speed up to Mach 0.9
Range: 450 km (a/b), 750 km (model C)
Guidance Inertial with mid course correction via data link. Terminal active radar in conventional-armed versions.
Warhead: 1000kg conventional or 200-350 kt nuclear

P-800 Oniks

Operational
range 120 to 300 km depending on altitude
Flight altitude 5 meters or higher
Speed Mach 2.5
Guidance
system active-passive, radar seeker head

P-15 Termit

C-802

I was specifically talking about coast defense, of course Turkish navy is far stronger but the Syrian navy is not that weak, I am here talking hypothetically as it's performance under current conditions is every body's guess.

Ok, those installations would be difficult to hit from sea, we still have SOM's naval variant under development. But;

1) Given the air superiority we have, It wouldn't be necessary to hit everything from surface.
2) We don't need to undertake amphibious landing operations while we have such a long border. Therefore we don't need to approach Syrian coastline.
3) I was talking about sinking Syrian ships by Type209 submarines we have. In retaliation to a mavi-marmara like attack which they have absolutely no way of defending themselves against.

Back
Top Bottom