What's new

Turkey violating Geneva Conventions using ambulances for weapons transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Turks try to troll, this is what will happen. Stop trolling and don't type the word Iran on this forum again and we will leave you alone.

As long as Turks try to troll, this is what will happen. Stop trolling and don't type the word Iran on this forum again and we will leave you alone.

I will continue to write my opinions about Iran, and you may not like my posts. But unlike you, i'm not going to delete my posts right after someone reported me. Because i know i'm not a troll, and i would never be a racist like you to anyone...

Turks trolling Iran doesn't give you the right to insult Turkey. You are one of the worst troll in this forum. Have you ever seen me answering you like the same way? Do you think i couldn't do that? Do you think , i couldn't make you so mad that even fvcking yourself wouldn't cool you down?

does the truth make you upset?whats wrong with that?i just asked a question.

Ask your troll friend, Shahin, he would tell you what was wrong about those posts since he deleted them :tup:

i couldn't make you so mad that even fvcking yourself wouldn't cool you down?

How would doing this cool me down?

Also you can write your opinions that is fine, but when there are racists like Quasar who call Persians genetic garbage. Or atatwolf who keeps on opening threads about Azeri separation based on youtube videos. Then we are going to hit back, and we are going to hit back hard.

How would doing this cool me down?

Also you can write your opinions that is fine, but when there are racists like Quasar who call Persians genetic garbage. Or atatwolf who keeps on opening threads about Azeri separation based on youtube videos. Then we are going to hit back, and we are going to hit back hard.

You know, when people are mad they are becoming self-destructive... I'm saying that if i started to answer your posts in the same fashion, you might do that to cool off your temper.

I don't care what Turks saying to you. There is a reason for the "report post" button FFS

you see the thing that makes me laugh is , pakistanis , arabs and turks show what they have to prove with facts but because these people do it with insults because they cant take the truths , tehran is 3rd in the worst city rank , their defence industry is a total joke , they cant make an APC , proper tank or anything and the funniest is their new f-5 jet and that helicopter , how can you honestly even show them , poor african countries do better.

Are you a parrot? Is this the only line your Dutch masters taught you? Proud Turk, had to flee to Holland :rofl: I am doing a questionnaire on Turkish mentality and why they all escape to Europe. So please answer, did you escape because of fear that PKK was going to kill you? A simple YES or NO will do just fine.

there is iranians running to europe , america etc who you seem to hate , and turks are returning , seems to show the difference , please answer how come irans economy is smaller than saudi arabia?

you see the thing that makes me laugh is , pakistanis , arabs and turks show what they have to prove with facts but because these people do it with insults because they cant take the truths , tehran is 3rd in the worst city rank , their defence industry is a total joke , they cant make an APC , proper tank or anything and the funniest is their new f-5 jet and that helicopter , how can you honestly even show them , poor african countries do better.

The same question for you too. Please help out my independent research. Why did you escape to England? Is it because of fear that PKK will kill you? Again YES or NO is fine, no explanations needed.

The same question for you too. Please help out my independent research. Why did you escape to England? Is it because of fear that PKK will kill you? Again YES or NO is fine, no explanations needed.

Nope just some stats , you live in england yes? so you watched top gear? , iran has the most crashes and deaths in the world and they showed a picture of the cars which was like a joke , there is much more iranians dying in car crash and other things than PKK . Hardly there is any bombs in western and other parts of turkey its rare and much safer than iran , since 1984 around 30,000+ people died ( official statistics ) and around 20,000+ is pkk members( the ones with bodies not air bombed ) , and less than 1/4th of that soldiers and the rest is kurdish citizens in Turkey , so terrorists are killing the kurdish civilians .

there is iranians running to europe , america etc who you seem to hate , and turks are returning , seems to show the difference , please answer how come irans economy is smaller than saudi arabia?
uh ottomon turk.how are you.dont you wanne have a rest after you got banned?

Azeri in Iran are loyal to Turkish people, not Iran, Iran discriminates them. Watch this video and great support for independent state.

Iran's internal dynamics - YouTube

dO you really think these azeri will fight against Turkey when Iran wages war against Turkey? I think these 30 million Azeri will rip your persian army apart.

^ Maybe we can then get some advice from Turkey. You have plenty of experience of getting ripped apart from Kurds.

Azeri in Iran are loyal to Turkish people, not Iran, Iran discriminates them. Watch this video and great support for independent state.

Iran's internal dynamics - YouTube

dO you really think these azeri will fight against Turkey when Iran wages war against Turkey? I think these 30 million Azeri will rip you apart.
there are n time more videos about this bulshite on youtube....WE dont care...
but as history proved these guys were always first in defending their Iran from you.just read history...
but lets not forget the free KURDISTAN.

there are n time more videos about this bulshite on youtube....WE dont care...
but as history proved these guys were always first in defending their Iran from you.just read history...
but lets not forget the free KURDISTAN.

Here, that's better. Who knows... Maybe if you write it bigger, your dreams may come true :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom