What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

Note 1/3 will be vitorious.

According to Sheyk Ankara and Istanbul will be nuked, Syria will go up in flames, Turkish army will fight a massive Chinese/Russian invading armies. In the end Turks will be victorious. Khilafat will be declared!

Islamic Hadith states that a Russian-Islamic alliance will invade Kunstuntuniya (Istanbul) in the end times. This will lead to victory for the invading armies (indicating NATO will be kicked out).

I can show you the hadiths and explain them if you want. As the hadiths state victory for the Russian-Islamic alliance, I reckon the present Turkish army (which is an ardent follower of atheistic Kemalism) will be destroyed, so I do not conform to this part of the Sheykh's explanation.

You are talking like NATO don't have nuclear weapons :lol:. If Russia dares to attack Turkey with nuclear weapons, it will be the annihilation for Russian... an eternal doom.:wave:

Don't worry about Russia boy. You lot aren't capable of handling little Israel. When Israel will attack you this time, your cities would be flattened in the matter of a few hours. Then there would be no blackeagle trolling in forums anymore. :)

Don't worry about Russia boy. You lot aren't capable of handling little Israel. When Israel will attack you this time, your cities would be flattened in the matter of a few hours. There would be no blackeagle trolling in forums anymore. :)

Is it not funny how these kid now days are acting so though?
anyone who underestimates Russia is just a retard.

Islamic Hadith states that a Russian-Islamic alliance will invade Kunstuntuniya (Istanbul) in the end times. This will lead to victory for the invading armies (indicating NATO will be kicked out).

I can show you the hadiths and explain them if you want. As the hadiths state victory for the Russian-Islamic alliance, I reckon the present Turkish army (which is an ardent follower of atheistic Kemalism) will be destroyed, so I do not conform to this part of the Sheykh's explanation.

Yes sir, please show those Hadiths that indicate Istanbul will be invaded by Russian-Islamic Alliance and explain them..

the Syrian problem will require a strictly Syrian solution....

my advice to Turkiye would be to remain on the sidelines.....dont get embroiled into this conflict more than you already have.

Turkiye should however continue to accept refugees or those needing medical attention. That is the proper and noble thing to do and Turkiye's role in that regard should be recognized and appreciated.

Is it not funny how these kid now days are acting so though?
anyone who underestimates Russia is just a retard.

True, anyone who underestimates Russia is a "retard"...But, anyone who thinks Nato will just sit and watch while another Nato member is being nuked by Russia is just another retard..And anyone who thinks Russia will nuke Turkey is the absolute retard imho

True, anyone who underestimates Russia is a "retard"...But, anyone who thinks Nato will just sit and watch while another Nato member is being nuked by Russia is just another retard..And anyone who thinks Russia will nuke Turkey is the absolute retard imho

When it will happen, you won't have the internet or electricity in Istanbul to post in forums... so post all you want and anything you want while you do.

....Eh... Constantinople doesn't exist anymore....it's called Istanul now...
Also, during the time those Hadith were written, Russia didn't exist. No where in the Quran or Hadith do the Prophet (PBUH) and God ever mention names of Kingdoms/Empires or Countries which did not exist at that time

the Syrian problem will require a strictly Syrian solution....

my advice to Turkiye would be to remain on the sidelines.....dont get embroiled into this conflict more than you already have.

Turkiye should however continue to accept refugees or those needing medical attention. That is the proper and noble thing to do and Turkiye's role in that regard should be recognized and appreciated.

Seconded!!

disgusted-mother-of-god.png
You took the word imagination to whole new level...

Turkey try to say I'm here??? well yes you are here but have a seat drink some tea and shut up, Turkey instead needs to ease the tension in the region not to pore gas on the fire just to have some leverage at the expense of poor people they already struggle to stay alive in a poor economy, the biggest help that turkey can give in this issue is to bring the opponents into the table of negotiation, to reach a better future for the Syrian.

Turkey getting into a war with Syria will not help, because the Kurds will want Autonomy similar to Iraq and threaten to Secede from Syria, Iraq could lead into a regional war.

....Eh... Constantinople doesn't exist anymore....it's called Istanul now...
Also, during the time those Hadith were written, Russia didn't exist. No where in the Quran or Hadith do the Prophet (PBUH) and God ever mention names of Kingdoms/Empires or Countries which did not exist at that time

Destruction of Arabs and Turks will probably take place simultaneously, or very close one after the other... The former will be dealt by the powerful Israeli military and the latter by Mother Russia herself. :)
1495.gif

Muslims should support Russia when it invades Turkey. Pakistanis who support Turkey should know that according to NATO charter, it is mandatory for Turkey to help by providing man and material assistance if NATO decides to invade Pakistan (which is a very big possibility in the future).

US should loan the Turks some patriot batteries to intercept any Syrian chemical warhead tipped missiles they do have Scud missiles still and could have reverse engineered them with Iranian or North Korean help.

US should loan the Turks some S-300 batteries to intercept any Syrian chemical warhead tipped missiles they do have Scud missiles still and could have reverse engineered them with Iranian or North Korean help.

You mean Patriots right ? S-300 is supplied by russia.

Back
Top Bottom