What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

Can't you read properly? that's what i said to.. THEY ALREADY HAD STRELA MANPADs along with anti-air cannons!! Why are you making a big deal about it now?

AKP = Islamist.. Yeh right. AKP is notihng else but a party that must complete the mission of Saidi kurdi and his grandfathers with the help of Brittain. Instead of fixing the problems inside Turkey, they talking about war with other countries. This is nothing but a sign that Tayyip is a pion working for the Brittish to devide Turkey.

Britain ? what the hell dude we're not in the early 20th century.

AKP = Islamist.. Yeh right. AKP is notihng else but a party that must complete the mission of Saidi kurdi and his grandfathers with the help of Brittain. Instead of fixing the problems inside Turkey, they talking about war with other countries. This is nothing but a sign that Tayyip is a pion working for the Brittish to devide Turkey.

Kudos to you sir..You just solved the biggest mystery of 21th Century..I salute your grand wisdom and intellectual capacity..
:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever happens... Turkey won't be alone and I promise we will defend Turkey.

Just continue to provide the weapons we ask from you and let the defence of the homeland to us.

There is a major difference between Small-Time AA Guns and MANPADs! MANPADs are far more accurate and dangerous compared those small Guns. AA Guns can be detected much easear since they are bigger and most shots miss, Why do you think there are no more Helos shut down since Operation sun? My Statements is correct, Since Operation Sun where we captured or destroyed the stela inventrory of PKK, Look at the damage a strela can do in PKK Hand yet alone havin dosens of them!

Why dont you do some research before you comment that might help.

This is from the 90's they had hit a Cobra with Strella.. Watch from 0:15.

There you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
truly, the turkics are now officially the shock troops anglo-americans and jews sent to disrupt the peace that this world hopes to achieve..

Britain ? what the hell dude we're not in the early 20th century.

Write a decent comment for once man why are you always upset what the hell is wrong with you really? You cant get a girl so u are just stressed thats your problem. I pity you!

Kudos to you sir..You just solved the biggest mystery of 21th Century..I salute your grand wisdom and intellectual capacity..
:hitwall:

So much trolls it aint even funny anymore.

Good post mate we know exactly whats going on, btw just ignore the childish fanboys/trolls they arent worth it.

Back
Top Bottom