What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

as a newbie from turkey, your 2 posts are so aggressive towards your country, i heard people register this site with different agendas and memberships, who are you? jew/armenian/kurd living in turkey? show your true flag, at this rate nobody will give a ***t your comments without enemies of Turkey, i dont know what kind of voice you are but absouletly not turkey's:) i suggest you change your nickname
Regards.
Everyone who is against war with Syria is Jooh, Armenian or Kurd? :blink:

HA HA HA ... ! :lol:

Funny ! i think you forgot ...

Lets do it ! and we will see what will happen :rolleyes:

Iran.GIF

Lions are near ! be careful :smokin:

Where is this lion? Lions dont bark, they just act..I see only barking?

IMO this is useless thread ...
when Turkey begin a war , come and continue this ....

well , in fact I don't think that Turk politicals are so moron that begin a war without any benefit for them .... or maybe their master order them to begin a war ...

What Turkish politicians think is none of your business..You should just keep amusing the rest of the world :

277620120204070948579.jpg

906920120204070842595.jpg

616820120204070942647.jpg

:cheesy:

Such a war would be detrimental to Turkish economy and military as well.

Besides, Turkey should remember that Russia maintains its only Naval base of Mediterranean in Syria. Russia can wipe out Turkey and turn it into a radioactive dust in a matter of minutes if deemed necessary. :)

MOD EDIT, Please do not quote the troll

That is the fact dear. Turkey would be wiped off the map in a matter of minutes and Bosphorous would be taken in a few hours if Turkey gets too over-enthusiastic. :)

Turkey better cherish its good economy while it lasts.

What Turkish politicians think is none of your business..You should just keep amusing the rest of the world :

:cheesy:

so , what ? are you responding me with showing images of a symbolic act !?

keep your arrogant and attack Syria and you will see what the real war is !!!

attack them and that would unit most of Syrian against you ... at least try to understand sample things !! maybe some Syrian are against Syrian government but , I'm sure most of them will never stand still and let another country invade their country . especially if that country is Turkey !!!!

a question :
are you an adult or you are a teenager !?

That is the fact dear. Turkey would be wiped off the map in a matter of minutes and Bosphorous would be taken in a few hours if Turkey gets too over-enthusiastic. :)

Turkey better cherish its good economy while it lasts.
Soviet_party.png

These guys are happy that NATO won the Cold War. You should also join the party.

Besides, Turkey should remember that Russia maintains its only Naval base of Mediterranean in Syria. Russia can wipe out Turkey and turn it into a radioactive dust in a matter of minutes if deemed necessary. :)

As I know Turkey is a Nato country, I doubt that Russia would dare to do that. loool

You do realize if Russia were to ever wage war or aggression against Turkiye, NATO will militarily get involved. In fact, that is the primary reason Turkiye entered NATO as it was a shield-state against Communism. Turkiye is not Georgia, Russua will not even conduct a skirmish with Turkiye unless there is a dire and severe reason to do so. US also has its Incirlik base in SE Turkiye so US would directly get involved and there would be a stand still. That would be a highly dangerous situation, spelling WWIII.

So any Russian aggression and war with Turkiye would have to be extremely justifiable, and as always Russia has to weight the risks is it worth it. No doubt, Russia militarily is a formidable military and can defeat it's enemies but there are major consequences.

To those who have forgotten the strength of Turkey

turkey-military-2009-8-31-10-40-0.jpg

"The Turks are the hero of heroes. There is no impossibility for the Turkish Brigade." - General Douglas MacArthur - United Nations Forces Commander in Chief

"The surprise of the Korean battles were not the Chinese but the Turks. It is impossible at this moment to find a word to describe the heroism which the Turks have shown in the battles." - Abent Post

"The Turks have shown in Kunuri a heroism worthy of their glorious history. The Turks have gained the admiration of the whole world through their glorious fighting in the battles." - Figaro

"I now understand that the vote I gave in favor of assistance to Turkey was the most fitting vote I gave in my life. Courage, bravery and heroism are the greatest virtues which will sooner or later conquer. In this matter, I know no nation superior to the Turks." - Rose - U.S. Senator

"While the Turks were for a long time fighting against the enemy and dying, the British and Americans were withdrawing. The Turks, who were out of ammunition, affixed their bayonets and attacked the enemy and there ensued a terrible hand to hand combat. The Turks succeeded in withdrawing by continuous combat and by carrying their injured comrades on their backs. They paraded at Pyongyang with their heads held high." - G.G. Martin - British Lieutenant General

"We owe the escape of thousands of United Nations troops out of a certain encirclement to the heroism of the Turkish soldiers. The Turkish soldiers in Korea have added a new and unforgettable page of honor to the customs and legends of heroism of the Turkish nation." - Emanuel Shinwell - U.K. Minister of Defense

"The heroic soldiers of a heroic nation, you have saved the Eighth Army and the IX'th Army Crops from encirclement and the 2nd Division from destruction. I came here today to thank you on behalf of the United Nations Army." - General Walton H. Walker, Commander, Eighth Army

WOW... GO GO TURKEY OUR VALUABLE BROTHER AND ALLY...

Everyone who is against war with Syria is Jooh, Armenian or Kurd? :blink:

nope. i personally am against a war too. what i said about whole picture in his comments, but as a jooh, normally, you see what you wanna see.
Regards

You do realize if Russia were to ever wage war or aggression against Turkiye, NATO will militarily get involved. In fact, that is the primary reason Turkiye entered NATO as it was a shield-state against Communism. Turkiye is not Georgia, Russua will not even conduct a skirmish with Turkiye unless there is a dire and severe reason to do so. US also has its Incirlik base in SE Turkiye so US would directly get involved and there would be a stand still. That would be a highly dangerous situation, spelling WWIII.

So any Russian aggression and war with Turkiye would have to be extremely justifiable, and as always Russia has to weight the risks is it worth it. No doubt, Russia militarily is a formidable military and can defeat it's enemies but there are major consequences.

I am talking in the context of a conflict with Syria. In case of a conflict with Syria, Russia will fortify its military positions in Iran and make its stand openly. However, if Iran is attacked, Russia will invade Turkey. Russia's aim would be to gain control of the Bosphorous to the Medittaranean.

Russo-Chinese stance would radically shift if NATO decides to violate UN regulations and attack Syria.

I am talking in the context of a conflict with Syria. In case of a conflict with Syria, Russia will fortify its military positions in Iran and make its stand openly. However, if Iran is attacked, Russia will invade Turkey. Russia's aim would be to gain control of the Bosphorous to the Medittaranean.

Russo-Chinese stance would radically shift if NATO decides to violate UN regulations and attack Syria.

Old Russian dream of warm waters sinked loooooong ago my friend :D Russia will never be able to dream about that again :P

nope. i personally am against a war too. what i said about whole picture in his comments, but as a jooh, normally, you see what you wanna see.
Regards

There is very little chance of Turkey unilaterally getting on a war with Syria. I reckon Turkey's leadership is intelligent enough to recognise the consequences of that.

Old Russian dream of warm waters sinked loooooong ago my friend :D Russia will never be able to dream about that again :P

Just wait till NATO launches airstrikes in Syria, and let me just say: you will see a picture of Russia and China, quite different to the perception that you have in your mind now.

get your facts straight, Russia won't do a sh*t if Turkey decided to go to war against Syria, i hope you know that Turkey and NOT Russia was the biggest economical partner of Syria. Russia couldn't care less about assad. they wont even give him asylum :rofl:

we are not Georgia where Russia can come and do whatever it likes... the name of NATO is enough to make putin go back to his cave.

at this moment Turkey won't attack, unless syria does something that can be seen as a act of war.

Russia has said clearly that they wont help Iran with soldiers if attacked. it has even agreed on sanctions, while Turkey still buys oil from Iran, quite an ally i must say!

Russia can't invade Turkey... a million man army is waiting on them, a naval fleet is waiting on them, a more than capable air force is waiting on them and 28 nations that will blow the sh*t out of putin if he decides to do something stupid,

Turkish-Russian trade is much bigger than Russian-Syrian, i don't think putin would be stupid enough to do that.

Back
Top Bottom