What's new

Turkey Ready for War with Syria

Just wait till NATO launches airstrikes in Syria, and let me just say: you will see a picture of Russia and China, quite different to the perception that you have in your mind now.

we have yet to see the barking dogs picture.

where was that picture when NATO launched airstrikes on Serbia? :rofl:

where was that picture when UN imposed a no fly zone in Libya? :rofl:

where was that picture when UN imposed sanctions on Iran? :rofl:

Russia can't invade Turkey... a million man army is waiting on them, a naval fleet is waiting on them, a more than capable air force is waiting on them and 28 nations that will blow the sh*t out of putin if he decides to do something stupid

In the unlikely event that Russia decides to invade Turkey, as I said before, Turkey would be turned into no more than barren, radioactive dust in a matter of minutes.

Just wait and see if Russia reacts when Iran is attacked?

Iran is more likely to be attacked by Israel than Turkiye, why do you keep bringing up this nonsense suggesting Turkiye may attack Iran. About Syria, at most Turkiye may conduct surgical strikes or declare a green zone inside Syria, I don't see a full blown Operation Syrian Freedom any time soon.

In the unlikely event that Russia decides to invade Turkey, as I said before, Turkey would be turned into no more than barren, radioactive dust in a matter of minutes.

Just wait and see if Russia reacts when Iran is attacked?

So what? Using a nuke is not easy, in a wartime it is last thing to do.

Nato armed our squadrons with nukes just because Russians. Even if they use, we will use too.

And Kurds would be the winners. And Turks and Syrians would be the dead ones. Dont overestimate our power. When martyrs come from the front, you would realise what this war for.

lol some people really are in different worlds , we cant compare to russia in an all out war they have huge nucleur stockpile but nucleur is for detterence , in a war its very hard to invade a country as they use all resources to defend etc S-19 you think russia can nuke turkey? russia is a country that had the most casualties nearly in every single war they have a massive country to defend , they had 20,000,000 + casualties in world war 2 if russia ever tries to nuke turkey we will use our nukes in incirlik + russia will war with turkey for syria? maybe with georgia for little things but not big countries and we aint even going to attack syria and if russia attacks us NATO will get ready for some invasion of russia , however atm we dnt even have problems with russia

omgg after reading this its soo so funnyyy , russia will invade turkey? Russia is a very strong country but they can in no way invade turkey believe me , especially as we dnt have a really big border plus georgia is there aswell , mate you had massive problems against georgia in the war , you are having a massive modernisation , now you have big communication problems in your army , plus russias massive border makes it likely for another invasion of russia by NATO

I am talking in the context of a conflict with Syria. In case of a conflict with Syria, Russia will fortify its military positions in Iran and make its stand openly. However, if Iran is attacked, Russia will invade Turkey. Russia's aim would be to gain control of the Bosphorous to the Medittaranean.

Russo-Chinese stance would radically shift if NATO decides to violate UN regulations and attack Syria.

Sheyk Nazim EL Kibrisi predicts that Turkey will invade Syria, Russia and Chinese will invade Turkey, 1/3 of Turkish army will be annihilated, 1/3 cant take the extreme heat of war and will give up, last 1/3 will be victorious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheyk Nazim EL Kibrisi predicts that Turkey will invade Syria, Russia and Chinese will invade Turkey, 1/3 of Turkish army will be annihilated, 1/3 cant take the extreme heat of war and will give up, last 1/3 will be victorious.

That's exactly what I've been saying - In any hostility with NATO, Russia's first step would be to turn Turkey into a radioactive garage.

English subtitles for the video available anywhere?

I really really don't want to be disrespectful but..... Just saying an elderly Sheyk talking about war is very accurate...

That's exactly what I've been saying - In any hostility with NATO, Russia's first step would be to turn Turkey into a radioactive garage.

You are talking like NATO don't have nuclear weapons :lol:. If Russia dares to attack Turkey with nuclear weapons, it will be the annihilation for Russian... an eternal doom.:wave:

Note 1/3 will be vitorious.

According to Sheyk Ankara and Istanbul will be nuked, Syria will go up in flames, Turkish army will fight a massive Chinese/Russian invading armies. In the end Turks will be victorious. Khilafat will be declared!

Back
Top Bottom