What's new

Trial of Fire for Bangladeshi Muslims: Al-Mujtama reports

Do you want me to argue about Hadith? What's mention in Hadith is truth and what will i accomplish by diverting peoples eye? Stop try to start quarreling by stepping on others feet and before telling hadith to other try to behave like muslim.

So, now you don't want to discuss the hadith about 'imaan'. I mentioned those hadith because you were babling about 'imaan' with an ill intention. Try to be honest before talking about 'imaan'.

So, now you don't want to discuss the hadith about 'imaan'. I mentioned those hadith because you were babling about 'imaan' with an ill intention. Try to be honest before talking about 'imaan'.

And what ill intention that may be? I agreed with the hadith that's why didn't argue about it, so whats wrong with that? Please try to hold your temper.

^^^ I know islam contains quite a bit of everything, which is why it is so difficult to reform. But the point of this debate is not islam but muslims. I am sure many muslims in many countries (egypt, libya, tunisia, malayasia) have realized that secularism is good for them.
Secularism brings equality among faiths and crucial if you have a religious minority. A lot of bangladeshis do support secularism too.

You may have grievences the way secularism is brought in there, even I dont like top down imposition. I hope it will be more grassroot, bit like egypt.

After the Arab spring Egypt voted for Muslim Brotherhood(Conservative Islamic),Libyans got National forces Alliance(Moderate Islamic) & Justice and Construction party(Libyan wing of Brotherhood),Tunisians got Ennahda(Moderate Islamic)and Malaysians elected UMNO(A party that aspires to defend and expand Islam).........They are moving towards an Islamic system.....not secularism!

After the Arab spring Egypt voted for Muslim Brotherhood(Conservative Islamic),Libyans got National forces Alliance(Moderate Islamic) & Justice and Construction party(Libyan wing of Brotherhood),Tunisians got Ennahda(Moderate Islamic)and Malaysians elected UMNO(A party that aspires to defend and expand Islam).........They are moving towards an Islamic system.....not secularism!

I know, that is because brotherhood is the only organized political force there. But there is a sizable population there who do want their govt to be secular and modern (mostly young people), which is why you wont see a theocracy there anytime soon.

And what ill intention that may be?

You want to say that the present government has not presented a trial of fire for the Muslims. You don't want people to resist injustice and oppression committed by the present government. Most probably you are going to argue that the present government hasn't done anything anti-Islamic. You don't have to be so passive, just come out and say it. We know you have it churning inside you.

I agreed with the hadith that's why didn't argue about it, so whats wrong with that?

But we would like you to tell us the message of those hadith to us, do you have any problem with that?

You want to say that the present government has not presented a trial of fire for the Muslims. You don't want people to resist injustice and oppression committed by the present government. Most probably you are going to argue that the present government hasn't done anything anti-Islamic. You don't have to be so passive, just come out and say it. We know you have it churning inside you.

But we would like you to tell us the message of those hadith to us, do you have any problem with that?

I love Allah and his Rasul Mohammad (PBUH). I am just fed up with all the corruption and injustice. People respecting rich no matter what his income source is. People don't care about haram or income any more. Awami or BNP doesn't matter nothing will change.

The message is pretty straight forward and under which category do you fall? And i don't fall under 3rd category.

Do you want me to argue about Hadith? What's mention in Hadith is truth and what will i accomplish by diverting peoples eye? Stop try to start quarreling by stepping on others feet and before telling hadith to other try to behave like muslim.
You sound like the 'Tableagui pacifists', the most of who happened to not know the fact that its originator, Maulana Illyas(R) was an Indian and that type of practice helped many Indian-Muslims to become nationalists AKA deviant from Islam. Main stream practices were established by many debates, acid tests among shahih scholars and Tableagy type started pacifism AKA Gumrahi that perfectly fitted with Hindutavya's scheme. Your dissemination on 'Praying salaat differently' in Kustia also fell in that category, which showed that you were having abnormal motive thus needed to be scrutinized by us.

You sound like the 'Tableagui pacifists', the most of who happened to not know the fact that its originator, Maulana Illyas(R) was an Indian and that type of practice helped many Indian-Muslims to become nationalists AKA deviant from Islam. Main stream practices were established by many debates, acid tests among shahih scholars and Tableagy type started pacifism AKA Gumrahi that perfectly fitted with Hindutavya's scheme. Your dissemination on 'Praying salaat differently' in Kustia also fell in that category, which showed that you were having abnormal motive thus needed to be scrutinized by us.

Unfortunately i am too lazy for pious and hard life style of Tablegue Jamat. Apparently you don't have any idea about Tablegue Jamat. They travel from mosque to mosques in Bangladesh teaching people about Islam. One of my uncle spent his entire life doing Tablegue Jamat. He sold his land from time to time to bear expenses for his family. He could have spent his life comfortably like other Muslim but he choose the hard life. If you lived in Bangladesh you could have seen them from time to time in mosque and wouldn't comment about them so harshly. Visit Bishwa Ijtema next time which is an annual Tablighi Jamaat Islamic movement congregation held at Tongi.

I love Allah and his Rasul Mohammad (PBUH). I am just fed up with all the corruption and injustice. People respecting rich no matter what his income source is. People don't care about haram or income any more. Awami or BNP doesn't matter nothing will change.

The message is pretty straight forward and under which category do you fall? And i don't fall under 3rd category.

You choose not to address my statements. When we ask you to explain the message of the hadith I mentioned, you say the messages are 'pretty straight' but you don't want to tell us what that message is and then you tell us that you love Allah and His Rasul (pbuh). This kind of wickedness is universally despised.

Unfortunately i am too lazy for pious and hard life style of Tablegue Jamat. Apparently you don't have any idea about Tablegue Jamat. They travel from mosque to mosques in Bangladesh teaching people about Islam. One of my uncle spent his entire life doing Tablegue Jamat. He sold his land from time to time to bear expenses for his family. He could have spent his life comfortably like other Muslim but he choose the hard life. If you lived in Bangladesh you could have seen them from time to time in mosque and wouldn't comment about them so harshly. Visit Bishwa Ijtema next time which is an annual Tablighi Jamaat Islamic movement congregation held at Tongi.
Hello! I used to be Tableague Jamaati myself. Just because you or your uncle or million of other Tableaguis don't know what they are up to, I don't have to be one of those home-fleeing
Sannasis, understand? Tableague Jamaati guru's scheme completely fit in Bharati's expansionism and it has taken only a year for me to reveal it. BTW, not even one out those million mediocres that reside behind the bank of Turag rever knows/understands it's real mission, IMHO. Tableague Gust, Jawla, Chilla are all part of pacifism and these type of practices have been uprooting human potential from beautiful but innocent Muslim's mind. I have also found out that RAW's active infiltration in it. So, before opening UR mouth again, please learn about the subject first, will ya?

Hello! I used to be Tableague Jamaati myself. Just because you or your uncle or million of other Tableaguis don't know what they are up to, I don't have to be one of those home-fleeing
Sannasis, understand? Tableague Jamaati guru's scheme completely fit in Bharati's expansionism and it has taken only a year for me to reveal it. BTW, not even one out those million mediocres that reside behind the bank of Turag rever knows/understands it's real mission, IMHO. Tableague Gust, Jawla, Chilla are all part of pacifism and these type of practices have been uprooting human potential from beautiful but innocent Muslim's mind. I have also found out that RAW's active infiltration in it. So, before opening UR mouth again, please learn about the subject first, will ya?

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

I think: A basic difference among others between Tableague Jamaat and Jamati Islami:

Tableague Jamaat = Talibans minus Killing = Ignorants = They discourage Education.

Jamati Islami = Encourage Education + Mind in Business = Literate.

I know a potential student who could have studied in some Good university/BUET, but lost his mind joining Tableague.

On the other hand, everyone knows, Jamati Islami facilitates students to fulfill their high ambitions.

Eorl ⚔;3812551 said:
I think: A basic difference among others between Tableague Jamaat and Jamati Islami:

Tableague Jamaat = Talibans minus Killing = Ignorants = They discourage Education.

Jamati Islami = Encourage Education + Mind in Business = Literate.

I know a potential student who could have studied in some Good university/BUET, but lost his mind joining Tableague.

On the other hand, everyone knows, Jamati Islami facilitates students to fulfill their high ambitions.
EROL BRO, as U are of the few but true soul searchers here, I think that U have summed up the portion of the crux of it well but the most important Tableague mission is to out-focus Muslims from worldly matters throughout the world. This dangerous scheme serves the primary interest of 'Hindutavya chauvinists', which is hardly seen or understood by innocent Tableagues. I had spent nights with them to find out that they didn't have programs related to any social or familial or statehood ness. And they follow a book called 'FAZAELE AMAL' while promoting 3, 7, 40 or 182 days of departing homes. The book has many sacrificing stories of saints but don't fully corroborate with QUORANIC ones. Furthermore, they don't say anything against unjustice of Bharati stooges but vocal against Jamaatis that happened to have 'Balance paradigm of Islam' thus a threat against 'Hindutavya chauvinist'.

I feel sad by seeing many innocent doctors, BUET's students leaving profession/study for the proposed 'Bigger Mula' of after life and getting old, incompetent in the process. They are real laughing stocks of 'Hindutavya Chauvinists' but get praised at front. It's very important to seat with Tableagues and help them to open their eyes on how they are playing at Bharati's hand, IMO.

EROL BRO, as U are of the few but true soul searchers here, I think that U have summed up the portion of the crux of it well but the most important Tableague mission is to out-focus Muslims from worldly matters throughout the world. This dangerous scheme serves the primary interest of 'Hindutavya chauvinists', which is hardly seen or understood by innocent Tableagues. I had spent nights with them to find out that they didn't have programs related to any social or familial or statehood ness. And they follow a book called 'FAZAELE AMAL' while promoting 3, 7, 40 or 182 days of departing homes. The book has many sacrificing stories of saints but don't fully corroborate with QUORANIC ones. Furthermore, they don't say anything against unjustice of Bharati stooges but vocal against Jamaatis that happened to have 'Balance paradigm of Islam' thus a threat against 'Hindutavya chauvinist'.

I feel sad by seeing many innocent doctors, BUET's students leaving profession/study for the proposed 'Bigger Mula' of after life and getting old, incompetent in the process. They are real laughing stocks of 'Hindutavya Chauvinists' but get praised at front. It's very important to seat with Tableagues and help them to open their eyes on how they are playing at Bharati's hand, IMO.

I think, they are mule, if they see a group of Bangladeshi asking for Gay Right in Dhaka, or a precession of naked women, they will never protest it!

Once I asked a Tableague man, why you never protest or raise you voice against politics/Govt or border killing ((anyway, they do not watch news, newspaper, they are cave man but peaceful, and, in most of the time, if you ask them ten questions on contemporary issues, they cann;t reply you)), he replied: that the most peaceful way is to invite others, not protest. But I did not find any answer to tell them that they are ignoring many important issues, as I do have very little knowledge of Islam.

Sometimes I think they are good for country, as they are peaceful, again I think, they are bad for the country, as they have no knowledge in country affairs/issues/interests. In that way, yes, they are good for the interest of India, but do not know if India is trying to promote them.

Back
Top Bottom