What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what my Shia's friend told me today....

"It pure propoganda .... our enemies refuelling communities in Pakistan"
"more thn 40+,000 Pakistani died in which majority belongs to Sunni but there was not a single protest "Difference" in Pakistan. Now our enemies trying to do what they did in FALUJA, IRAQ"

Past 10 years thousands of Sunnis died but what we heared is "PAKISTANI DIED" now "Shia killing" etc making difference creating Choas in the community thats what real plan behind all this Target (Shia) in Pakistan.

this is some thing to think about for all those who care for Pakistan

YOU DECIDE,WHO IS YOUR ENEMY??:coffee:

YOU ARE THE ENEMY!

Your army in turn started killing innocent people to curb the freedom struggle. This 70k figure you keep throwing around is the result of your army's operation. I never heard of massive bombs going off in crowded kashmiri markets killing dozen of civilians. I however have heard Indian army killing people by the droves. Whom you defend with PTSD.
Well you need to check the media reports of the country in which you reside..Just one example -

Ten Killed in Kashmir Car Bomb Blast - ABC News

Militancy in Kashmir: 20 Years On

If you want more, I can give it too. I don't care whether you believe it or not, but at least try to do some research. I say about PTSD etc. but I never support war crimes. I understand why few soldiers take matter in their own hand but that doesn't mean I justify their actions.

For me a war criminal is equal to a terrorist.

I believe everyone has a right to live life in peace and happiness. If Shias in Pakistan feel the country isn't for them, they have every right to leave it and seek asylum else where. We shouldn't subjugate people out of our egos.

But on the other hand, this is happening only in Blochistan. There is huge a Shia population in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and other smaller cities. No one is bothering them there. Why only in Quetta?

So, I don't think Shias living in other parts of the country will be that quick to get up, pack their bags, leave behind their businesses, property, jeopardize their future and leave for the unknown. Where they won't be sure what they can expect.

Life isn't just a simple answer of surviving, though that is a major part, but also living and experiencing things. Iran is a Shia country, but what assurances are there that Shias of Pak will be treated equally?

After major terror incidents, emotional articles are written quiet a lot, and its good. But then reality sinks in, and you find out its not all that easy to act on emotions and imulses.

I believe everyone has a right to live life in peace and happiness. If Shias in Pakistan feel the country isn't for them, they have every right to leave it and seek asylum else where. We shouldn't subjugate people out of our egos.

But on the other hand, this is happening only in Blochistan. There is huge a Shia population in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and other smaller cities. No one is bothering them there. Why only in Quetta?

So, I don't think Shias living in other parts of the country will be that quick to get up, pack their bags, leave behind their businesses, property, jeopardize their future and leave for the unknown. Where they won't be sure what they can expect.

Life isn't just a simple answer of surviving, though that is a major part, but also living and experiencing things. Iran is a Shia country, but what assurances are there that Shias of Pak will be treated equally?

After major terror incidents, emotional articles are written quiet a lot, and its good. But then reality sinks in, and you find out its not all that easy to act on emotions and imulses.

If they got removed from one location then LEJ goons will target them at another location you are mentioning.
It means every area where ever they have majority will have its turn.So it must be stopped at first before it gets spread in other parts.Sending them to iran or in other country is not solution and even it is followed,then western powers will use them against pakistan ex-> like through UN.

so it must be stopped at first.

But on the other hand, this is happening only in Blochistan. There is huge a Shia population in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and other smaller cities. No one is bothering them there. Why only in Quetta? ..........

Shia doctors have been the victims of targeted killings in Karachi, Peshawar, and Lahore for quite some time now.

Well you need to check the media reports of the country in which you reside..Just one example -

Ten Killed in Kashmir Car Bomb Blast - ABC News

Militancy in Kashmir: 20 Years On

If you want more, I can give it too. I don't care whether you believe it or not, but at least try to do some research. I say about PTSD etc. but I never support war crimes. I understand why few soldiers take matter in their own hand but that doesn't mean I justify their actions.

For me a war criminal is equal to a terrorist.

You really are hopeless aren't you. You dig out a bomb blast news from 2006 where 10 people died. We're in fukin 2013. Dude, open your eyes. Your army has killed kashmiri people in tens of thousands. Raped countless women. And you are posting of bomb blasts from seven years ago. Shame.

Edit: and your news says most killed were Indian security personnel.

The Hindus have already left.
The sikhs have left
The Ahmedis have left
The christians have left
Now the gun is turned towards Shia.

Soon what will be left is rival sunni factions killing each other.

Welcome to "Islamic Republic of Murderistan"

The sikhs have left
The Ahmedis have left
The christians have left

yeah but you havent left :lol:

thats y i called u delusional..

yes or no only please :lol:

The sikhs have left
The Ahmedis have left
The christians have left

You forgot Bengalis have also left!

Next destination would be Barelavi sunni vs Deobandi sunni :)

History repeats itself.

"Boya ped babool ka to aam kahan se paay."

You really are hopeless aren't you. You dig out a bomb blast news from 2006 where 10 people died. We're in fukin 2013. Dude, open your eyes. Your army has killed kashmiri people in tens of thousands. Raped countless women. And you are posting of bomb blasts from seven years ago. Shame.
Well if you don/'t know the 70,000 figure is due to continuous militancy by your so called Jehadis since 1989. And this i just an example.

And if you don't know, after WoT started, terrorist attacks in India decreased because many of those Jehadis fought against NATO and few turned back on yourself and attacked you, alongwith increased border guard.

Either come with logic and some data. I already said there are certain cases of War Crimes but tens of thousands killed by IA, well we did kill terrorists.

You live in US and at least I expect that you do some research. I provided you a link where chronology of terrorist attacks in Kashmir has been told.

Do you ignore the fact that Pakistan send Jehadists in India and they killed innocent people and soldiers ?

Next time, come with something substantial rather than acting like typical brainwashed person who has been fed with lies. Don't give me rhetoric.

We have clamp down terrorism in Kashmir and the tourism industry and social stability is returning along with few minor cases of protests organized by fringe groups who are complicit with your dear LeT and ISI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom