What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's unity between a common Sunni and Shia , but there ai'nt between the terrorists :azn: Does that answer that ?

no, there is no unity. look at what is happening in your country. the only thing that holds your country together is an army, and that is unnatural for a country.

Democracy is best revenge ......let's all be victim of nasty democracy...

I do not see people chanting for " democrazy " and " Go Zardari Go " now ... What happened ? :azn:

no, there is no unity. look at what is happening in your country. the only thing that holds your country together is an army, and that is unnatural for a country.

I live in this country , dear ... Ok , how ? Do you see a common Sunni or Shia fighting in this thread or my country ? Do you know that yesterday in Quetta , strike was announced by leaders of both sects ? How exactly is the army holding the country together ? Where do you see the army in Pakistan at the moment ? If they are called , they will be called for " maintaining law and order " because the corrupt politicians and their puppet police has failed , nothing else ... :azn:

Shia's are targeted Sunni's are not.. Sunni and Shias are victims of the the general situation in Pakistan but Shia it seems are giving more than their share of situation..

Let me assure you , friend that terrorists do not discriminate ... For the last 10 years , 43,000 people have been killed by them , a majority of them are of course Sunnis , should we leave the country then ? Actually , it is a stupid thread on a hilarious article ...

just to put some sense into indians and some shia breathens. TTP And all it's sub organizations declared Pakistani sunni men, women and children to be killed. Because we support the infidel system of governance which make us accomplaces. just google it to confirm it.

Exactly ! They aren't the sole victims of terrorism , what are they finding so hard to understand ?

Buu crap article, these so called "intellectuals" are playing right into the hands of the terrorsits who are doing these aqcts in the first place.

pls iran, help these people, because pakistan can't

Actually , they are first planning to help your dear " Israel " by bombing it to oblivion , they wont fight with their neighboring Muslim country for you , kid :azn:

P.S I am starting to get quite sure that an I.P check is in place for every new member for their correct flags ... :D

Buu crap article, these so called "intellectuals" are playing right into the hands of the terrorsits who are doing these aqcts in the first place.

If that was the case , we would have left the country long ago ...

No, Shia's should not decide or be made to leave Pakistan. This was a country created for the protection of Muslims, in a movement led by an Ismaili Twelver Shia might I add, so that no one including minorities of different faith would be discriminated against on the basis of their beliefs. If, God forbid, the Shia's feel they must leave to survive, then these apes will just target some other group of Muslims they believe have a different interpretation than the one they imported from the desert.

Hence, Pakistan is at a crucial junction, where indifference or toleration by the majority of people towards these salafi types carrying out violent attacks will only sink everyone further into the quicksand. I agree with some of the views here, that a violent, intolerant interpretation of Islam should be forbidden by the state, though it is admittedly difficult to draw the line and decide who falls on which side. But difficult decisions are the need of the day to uproot the cause and source of all this bloodshed.

If that was the case , we would have left the country long ago ...

Yeah but this has become a huge nuisance; we can't have so many of our own butchered like this & not even muster a half arsed response to protect our loved ones.

I've been feeling nauseous & disgusted the whole evening, not even the usual jokes in our corner seem to do the trick !

I agree with some of the views here, that a violent, intolerant interpretation of Islam should be forbidden by the state, though it is admittedly difficult to draw the line and decide who falls on which side.

Actually , that is not hard at all ! We all know that violent , intolerant interpretation which has to be banned to allow all from believing in whatever they feel right without any threat from anyone , be allowed freedom of expression and action and follow whatever interpretation they like as long as they allow others the same and dont turn violent towards them ...

Yeah but this has become a huge nuisance; we can't have so many of our own butchered like this & not even muster a half arsed response to protect our loved ones.

I've been feeling nauseous & disgusted the whole evening, not even the usual jokes in our corner seem to do the trick !

I know , mate ... This is a really huge nuisance requiring some very difficult and perhaps desperate actions and decisions ... But the thing is " Everyone's getting killed " , what is the author trying to honestly point at ?

Yeah me too , more than 100 killed and twice as many injured ... I am starting to smoke alot now a days because of that , dont want to watch T.V.

Just think what would have Musharraf done if it had happened during his era !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom