What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close this thread. It will promote shias to actually runaway from Pakistan.

The thread ? I think the act of terrorism will make them leave the country. The thread is stating the possible scenario that may happen. Many Afghans took refuge in Pakistan during civil war to save their family. These shias may take refuge in Iran.

During winters, there's almost no load shedding here ...... which again proves my point that you are ignorant of the ground realities in Pakistan, but still you continue to present your self as an expert on Pakistan and her affairs.:lol:.............

Loadshedding for both electricity and gas was the worst in years this winter in Lahore, with shortages of water and petrol intermittently. That is the ground reality.

The thread ? I think the act of terrorism will make them leave the country. The thread is stating the possible scenario that may happen. Many Afghans took refuge in Pakistan during civil war to save their family. These shias may take refuge in Iran.

Iranians can't even take Saudi Shias so forget about Pakistanis.

BTW we have made changes. Afghan refugees are no longer going to stay here. The government is starting to take strict action against them.

They’ll get far worse treatment in Iran, they'll be kept in camps and Iranians will never let them assimilate in their society

No don't worry about that. The violence on the streets is hurting them more; not the discussions on PDF.
BTW; going by the gory pictures of the victims, they don't look like the kind who come to PDF anyway.

Ohh Mr. Censor Board , why don't you ban the newspaper which is publishing this with much more wide readership than this forum ?

Genocide of Shias continues abiding while the ISI turn the other cheek

No don't worry about that. The violence on the streets is hurting them more; not the discussions on PDF.
BTW; going by the gory pictures of the victims, they don't look like the kind who come to PDF anyway.

Like its not hurting people on the streets of U.P ??

Loadshedding for both electricity and gas was the worst in years this winter in Lahore, with shortages of water and petrol intermittently. That is the ground reality.

Well i don't live in Lahore.....he was referring to me and i replied accordingly. Black outs in winters mean little, as we dont use fans or ACs, but in summers without electricity, life becomes really hard.

During winters, there's almost no load shedding here ...... which again proves my point that you are ignorant of the ground realities in Pakistan, but still you continue to present your self as an expert on Pakistan and her affairs.:lol:

wrong again...depends on where you live and in general if people in your area Pay the bills or Steal the electricity (another conundrum of many resident Pakistanis...wont want to pay up,but will want everything)
Funny part is you blame us while the reigns of the country are still and have always been in the hands of all those scoundrels who are settled abroad with their families.......does this ring any bells in your hollow head? i am sure it did. :rofl:

Or in other words..those you choose to rule you...
And proves how much you lot are jealous and impressed of us Non resident Pakistanis :cheesy:

Keep your ****** mouth to yourself and don't bring India into your Conversation . And if you wanna comparison i am sure the number of deaths of Shia's in past couple of year will exceed the number of "shoodar's" death in India in the past 65 years .

Next time learn to stay on topic before spewing anything about India

shut your mouth too, you are part of this world you ****** and I will mention you as much and as many times as I want or you can get the FF out of this forume if you dont want to be mentioned here who send you an invite, and if you want me to compare the situation of shooders with shia then let me know and I will open a thread for it

The author literally saying " Pakistan seh zinda Bhag " !!:coffee:

which is what a lot of oppressed and less fortunate indians say as well about india....so you bhartis shouldnt be some sick retards and make jokes out of this topic.

@ topic -- the Army chief was not kidding when he said the biggest threat Pakistan faces is internal. So action must continue to be taken to crush the enemy forces that are killing our people in such numbers. It's a shame that since the last incident no proper measures have been taken to protect the Hazara or any other Pakistani citizens. Hopefully the culprits of such actions will face the harsh justice they deserve

which is what a lot of oppressed and less fortunate indians say as well about india....so you bhartis shouldnt be some sick retards and make jokes out of this topic.

@ topic -- the Army chief was not kidding when he said the biggest threat Pakistan faces is internal. So action must continue to be taken to crush the enemy forces that are killing our people in such numbers. It's a shame that since the last incident no proper measures have been taken to protect the Hazara or any other Pakistani citizens. Hopefully the culprits of such actions will face the harsh justice they deserve

Democracy is best revenge ......let's all be victim of nasty democracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom