What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

It Seems the Change will come Sooner then expected.

I personally Thank PPP & PMLN for messing up so bad that people were able to break free the illusion that was put in front of them from 60 years by politicians, Before this if One party was wrong they other party was right & Vice Versa , Now people have understood that both (PPP & PMLN ) were nothing more then just Looters who had no interest in Pakistan they only interest they had was to increase their bank Balance .

No one stays at TOP , every one will have to come down one day , what matter is Whether you come down Rolling or Walking.

imran needs to brush up his speeches.
in qasoor he was telling people that "if we plant same amount of land as they do in indian punjab.we can make 300 billion rupees"
now these things are too complicated for a laborer or even many literate people.
and the crowd didnt cheer...evidence that they did not understand him.
instead if he tells people how he plans to tackleoad shedding // gas shortage...that will be more interesting for masses.

Well Hashmi sahab has proven me wrong and joined PTI. Thank you sir for being on the right side of the history.

A lot of oldies are in utter disbelief. My boss came to me all pareshaan and he's like yaar yeh ho kya raha hai, mujhe lagta hai kuch bohot bura honay wala hai... :D

PTI is Jhonny Deppified :D
405282_10151090162995430_900975429_22455656_1935939001_n.jpg

Hehe-

Some startling facts has been shared by both Imran and Hashmi in this video. I loved Hashmi responses to the media - straight forward and level headed, and the most amazing one was by Imran - Ooper wala khufia hath hy PTI ke peechay...

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon Tehreek e Insaf will convert into LOTA PARTY.

Well come to new junction of PPP & ML morons.
After some time there will be devision of this party into TI (Imran group) and TI (* group).

World of politics.
May be we should do some analysis of the term 'Lota' first . We all know what a Lota is used for ok (to clean the backside and a classic western counterpart will be a tissue paper)...Politically a Lota is someone who is used by the Government to maintain their Government ,to be in Power , in return for a benefit , a classic example is Chaudhry's (Pervaiz and Shujaat) . Javed Hasmi isn't joining a party in power he is leaving a party in power . we cannot label every person who comes of age as a lota . doing so we close all the gates leading to change . this happens all around the world.

I am very happy today - Now i feel that real change is coming to Pakistan.

breaking news

ZARDARI and NAWAZ SHAREEF ALSO JOIN PTI... WHY NOT IF ALL OTHER LOTAA's and thana kacheri district party people like Qureshi, Kasoori joined PTI and Tareen who have personal Aircraft ( about whom IK said from last 10 years that we are agaisnt business etc lotera people ) and use his own aircraft for jalsa.. why not Zardari and Nawaz bhai lolzzzzzzz

When did IK say anything against businessmen? and what is wrong with personal aircraft as long as its bought from legit money and the owner pays taxes and the traveler (IK) pays the owner, remember IK said he will do everything with a record to show and splat in the face of whiners.

PPP-PML-N and other looneytoons Parties should forget next 15 Year comfortably after the up coming elections when common people are satisfied with the governance and delivery of PTI there would be no opposition in picture time for them to move to jeddah-dubai-london-spain-france-amrika.

When did IK say anything against businessmen? and what is wrong with personal aircraft as long as its bought from legit money and the owner pays taxes and the traveler (IK) pays the owner, remember IK said he will do everything with a record to show and splat in the face of whiners.

PPP-PML-N and other looneytoons Parties should forget next 15 Year comfortably after the up coming elections when common people are satisfied with the governance and delivery of PTI there would be no opposition in picture time for them to move to jeddah-dubai-london-spain-france-amrika.
These are just complaints from people who actually benefit from the status quo (Basically beneficary of corruption of PMLN and PPP.)Well these two parties have ruled Pakistan several times and Imran Khan has not ruled Pakistan yet they criticize for bad governance and other issues.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

By the way Look at this BS from Hamid Mir .Such people should be exposed and Marvi Memon should be given a spanking for thinking someone like Imran would beg on his knees so that Marvi can join PTI.She's an idiot.

640.gif

Back
Top Bottom