What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

Javed Hashmi bhi lota hogaya? He stood by the Sharifs since forever. When Sharif was living in Saudi Palaces, Hashmi was in jail.

Indeed!
And Shah M. Qureishi stood by Benazir's PPP for years when Musharraf managed to break away even old, upto then loyal stalwarts like Faisal Saleh Hayat.
If some of them are changing political parties then it is most probably because of what they see as 'same old' in their old parties. Neither SMQ nor J.H are tainted with charges of corruption. And even if some of those who are switching sides are tainted then approach the courts of law! Don't media trial them.
Finally, political associations should never be rigid! One should be flexible enough to change his/her opinions based upon changing circumstances in a country. Look: Personally I don't gain anything from PTI. And I have supported the PPP since the mid-80s. I even used to support MQM once. But I now see that PTI is the real party for some real change inside Pakistan and so I am supporting PTI now. I AM NO LOTA!!

May be we should do some analysis of the term 'Lota' first . We all know what a Lota is used for ok (to clean the backside and a classic western counterpart will be a tissue paper)...Politically a Lota is someone who is used by the Government to maintain their Government ,to be in Power , in return for a benefit , a classic example is Chaudhry's (Pervaiz and Shujaat) . Javed Hasmi isn't joining a party in power he is leaving a party in power . we cannot label every person who comes of age as a lota . doing so we close all the gates leading to change . this happens all around the world.

Entire post = Top post!
I tried above to dispel the Lota label but you have it nailed down perfectly.

Hazraaaat aik zarori Elan samat farmayen:

Haji Nawaz League wald General Jilani, raza-e-elahi se wafaat pa gai hai, unki nama-e-janaza kal hogi !!! :D

big news, but what the guy say except mumbling

Hazraaaat aik zarori Elan samat farmayen:

Haji Nawaz League wald General Jilani, raza-e-elahi se wafaat pa gai hai, unki nama-e-janaza kal hogi !!! :D
Yar aj kal Ganja League ka koi supporter samnay nai raha . yeah chakar kiya hai ?
oh yad aya hawa ju nikal gayi N league ki tube say :D

Yar aj kal Ganja League ka koi supporter samnay nai raha . yeah chakar kiya hai ?
oh yad aya hawa ju nikal gayi N league ki tube say :D

oh woh janazay ki tiyariyan ker rahe hain...

Ch. Nisar ku kiya hu gaya bechara ..... Allah iis ku sehaat dey aj kal behki behki batain kar raha hai
12-24-2011_91103_1.gif

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

bechari N league tu baiwaa he hu gayi :lol:

Ch Nisar is Right ,

One Special Agency is responsible for the success of PTI .

The Name of that agency is PPP&PMLN

Assalam alaikum

for javed it was a gr8 moment to become lota when nawaz left pml (n) with him and went hiding in mama jeddah, or at least he could have turned lota when mushi sent him to jail ( after all nawaz made a deal ).
it is pml ( n ) , its leaders and workers to think why ppl alike javed left the party

i hope and wish imran assemble the best team for next elections and stair this highly emotional , intelligent awam to a new heights ameen

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

for javed it was a gr8 moment to become lota when nawaz left pml (n) with him and went hiding in mama jeddah, or at least he could have turned lota when mushi sent him to jail ( after all nawaz made a deal ).
it is pml ( n ) , its leaders and workers to think why ppl alike javed left the party

i hope and wish imran assemble the best team for next elections and stair this highly emotional , intelligent awam to a new heights ameen

TARIQ
Tariq bhai very well said .
why people like SMQ and Javaid hashmi left their parties and sacrifices their NA seats and other people who joined PTI they all sacrifices their seats for a party who has no seat in NA . Answer is simple they all like the agenda and vision of PTI and they all want to work for People of Pakistan and in their previous parties they cant do this because of corrupt leadership of those parties .
They all want change and IA change is coming . Now we will rise as a Nation , now the dreams of our children and youth will become reality , now peace will prevail , now justice will be served , now our dreams will take their shapes.
lets-build-better-pakistan-imran-khan.jpg

I wish i could cast a vote in Pakistan but i hope one day PTI will come in AJK then i will be there to welcome PTI . PTI has much support in AJK specially youth is waiting for PTI

oh my friend, you can, never been to polls ?? you can cast two votes, one in Pakistan and one in Azad Kashmir elections.

Back
Top Bottom