What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

From PML-N to PTI, Javed Hashmi announces his final decision

Hashmi on his way to Karachi, where he will formally announce his decision at PTI rally on December 25. PHOTO: ONLINE/FILE

MULTAN: Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Senior Vice President Javed Hashmi announced to join Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) on Saturday at the Multan airport while going to Karachi.

Hashmi was on his way to the airport when several PML-N workers lied in front of his car at his residence to oppose his decision to join the PTI. Senator Pervez Rasheed, spokesperson Punjab government, told the media that the party had a 5-6 hour long meeting with Hashmi on the matter, forcing him to stay in the PML-N.

Sources told The Express Tribune that Hashmi was not taking calls from the executive leadership of the PML-N which was to arrive in Multan at 11am, under the leadership of Nawaz Sharif, in attempts to convince Hashmi not to join the PTI. They added that Hashmi will also formally announce to join the party on December 25 during the PTI rally in Karachi. Fifteen more MNAs and around 25 MPAs from the PML-N are also said to be joining the PTI during the next two weeks.

Talking to media at the airport, Hashmi said that he has decided to join the PTI because he believes that its agenda is for the betterment of Pakistan. He said that it was his personal decision to join the PTI and he will not compel anyone else to do the same but will welcome all those who follow his decision.

After Hashmi’s announcement, three strong constituencies of Multan with NA-148 of Shah Mehmood, NA-149 of Hashmi and NA-151 of Sikandar Bosan have become a part of the PTI. Mehmood has also assured to win the NA-150 for the PTI.

MPA Shahid Mehmood Khan from Hashmi’s constituency also announced to join the PTI, immediately after Hashmi announced his final decision.

Hashmi, a remarkably popular figure, won three National Assembly seats in 2008 from Rawalpindi, Lahore and Multan. He eventually vacated two of those seats and kept NA-149, representing his native Multan. He is the third politician from Multan to join the PTI, first being Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi – Hashmi’s hometown political rival, and second was Sikandar Bosan.

Hashmi had earlier shown reservations over Chaudhry Nisar’s appointment as the parliamentary leader of the PML-N and it is believed that Hashmi had given his party an ultimatum that if his son-in-law Zahid Bihar Hashmi was not given a party ticket, he would join the PTI.

From PML-N to PTI, Javed Hashmi announces his final decision – The Express Tribune

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats some thing we call great happen to PTI .waiting for zardari nawaz to jon PTI :rofl:

breaking news

ZARDARI and NAWAZ SHAREEF ALSO JOIN PTI... WHY NOT IF ALL OTHER LOTAA's and thana kacheri district party people like Qureshi, Kasoori joined PTI and Tareen who have personal Aircraft ( about whom IK said from last 10 years that we are agaisnt business etc lotera people ) and use his own aircraft for jalsa.. why not Zardari and Nawaz bhai lolzzzzzzz

lolz i open thread man i don't know its opened here . BTW its really big victory for PTI congs

384906_327842383910462_166531100041592_1237895_106354700_n.jpg

so much for this change all i see is that lootas are changing parties. it's funny how Imran called PMLQ members joining PMLN and PPP as lootay and bazar garam but when same people joined PTI they became faristay hahaha Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz, in a good way though because IF pti win elections, it will not deliver and then People will come to realize that it was another person who wanted to hit the seat of presidency or prime minister, then People will remember one person and it will be way much fun! I had little hope from PTI and honestly i used say that if not Musharraf then vote IK but no PMLN and PPP but now i can't even say that to others. I love our establishment

I wish now Shehbaz Sharif also joins PTI.. he's misfit in PML-N .... Well done Javaid sab em too happy today :)

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

so much for this change all i see is that lootas are changing parties. it's funny how Imran called PMLQ members joining PMLN and PPP as lootay and bazar garam but when same people joined PTI they became faristay hahaha Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz, in a good way though because IF pti win elections, it will not deliver and then People will come to realize that it was another person who wanted to hit the seat of presidency or prime minister, then People will remember one person and it will be way much fun! I had little hope from PTI and honestly i used say that if not Musharraf then vote IK but no PMLN and PPP but now i can't even say that to others. I love our establishment

establishment is a part of Pakistan but nyways let time come and then we can say whether IK was true or not .....

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah has said that joining PTI is Javed Hasmi’s craziness.

Reacting over Hashmi’s announcement of joining PTI, Rana Sanaullah said that Javed Hashmi has been hijacked by the establishment.

He said PML-N leadership and workers always respected and extended a lot of love to Javed Hashmi which he will never receive anywhere else.

Talking to Dunya News, Senator Pervez Rashid said that PML-N senior leaders held a 5-hour meeting with Javed Hashmi last night and today another meeting was scheduled to be held in Multan but Hashmi announced to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Establishment hijacked Hashmi: Rana Sana...

A Party who was a lapdog of establishment for years & came into power because of establishment has no Right to criticize anyone else. Shame on PML-N

Whether Establishment supports PTI or not , it does not matter, what matters is what PTI can deliver , & what they can do for Pakistan .

Javed Hashmi bhi lota hogaya? He stood by the Sharifs since forever. When Sharif was living in Saudi Palaces, Hashmi was in jail.

breaking news

ZARDARI and NAWAZ SHAREEF ALSO JOIN PTI... WHY NOT IF ALL OTHER LOTAA's and thana kacheri district party people like Qureshi, Kasoori joined PTI and Tareen who have personal Aircraft ( about whom IK said from last 10 years that we are agaisnt business etc lotera people ) and use his own aircraft for jalsa.. why not Zardari and Nawaz bhai lolzzzzzzz
Mr Hasmi was brutally tortured still he remained with Shareef but now he has left because of their corruption and **** they were doing

Mr Hasmi was brutally tortured still he remained with Shareef but now he has left because of their corruption and **** they were doing
well that's not what Mr. Hashmi is saying in interview, he clearly said that he have nothing against PML-N & Sharifs... the reason i left PML_N is that they are slow and PTI is way ahead of other parties in term of demanding a change...

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

PML-N MPA from Multan Shahid Khan have also resigned from his seat and will join PTI

Back
Top Bottom