What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

oh my friend, you can, never been to polls ?? you can cast two votes, one in Pakistan and one in Azad Kashmir elections.
I did cast a vote for once in recent AJK election and i wasted my vote in favor of PML(N) against PPP but if there were any PTI member i would cast my vote in his favor for sure

I did cast a vote for once in recent AJK election and i wasted my vote in favor of PML(N) against PPP but if there were any PTI member i would cast my vote in his favor for sure

well if you get your vote register with where you are residing right now, you can cast your vote.

GET YOUR VOTE REGISTER NOW :angry:

well if you get your vote register with where you are residing right now, you can cast your vote.

GET YOUR VOTE REGISTER NOW :angry:
yar meri residence nai hai na idhar i am just studying here . then how can i register my vote here :hitwall:

12-24-2011_91104_1.gif

yar meri residence nai hai na idhar i am just studying here . then how can i register my vote here :hitwall:

oh bhai, temporary residence hai na?? tou bhi ap ka vote register ho sakta hai...

PPP needs some major reforms. I, for one, will not blame everything on Zardari but he has been too controversial. And don't even get me started on Bilawal!
A person of Aitzaz Ahsan's caliber is needed. I am glad he is staying put with the PPP; that party, to date, is the only national-level party of Pakistan and we do dis-service to Pakistan by wishing for its dismantling simply because of hatred for Zardari.
So good choice Aitzaz: Stay with the PPP and reform it internally.

PPP needs some major reforms. I, for one, will not blame everything on Zardari but he has been too controversial. And don't even get me started on Bilawal!
A person of Aitzaz Ahsan's caliber is needed. I am glad he is staying put with the PPP; that party, to date, is the only national-level party of Pakistan and we do dis-service to Pakistan by wishing for its dismantling simply because of hatred for Zardari.
So good choice Aitzaz: Stay with the PPP and reform it internally.

But the problem is that people like Ahtezaz ahsan, Raza rabani, Safdar Abbasi, Israr Shah have been kick out, They all are still members of PPP's CEC but either their membership is suspended or they are not even invited to attend CEC meetings. Now how these figures would bring a change in PPP? i feel sorry for people like ahtezaz ahsan, people like him deserve much better. same was the case with javed Hashmi but now i m really happy he made the right decision.

Did somebody see how he and Imran Khan were laughing with eachother, as if old pals!

The guy literally came near death while defying Musharraf, and Nawaz Sharif was in KSA happily.

The PML never treated him with the respect he deserved.

Hamza Shahbaz even said that his departure does not affect the party, at a time when his father and 'mamu' have said that it is a big loss.

This is a big big psychological loss for PML(n).

I am not sure what would be the future of PTI..I mean here is a man who has served more than 20 years for PML(N) and same is the case with Shah Mahmood Qureshi as he was member of PPP.....Khurshid Kasori served in PML(Q) till the end of Musharaf era...how on earth these people can run PTI smoothly when they had a long history of extreme political rivalries..??? God help us..:undecided:

I am not sure what would be the future of PTI..I mean here is a man who has served more than 20 years for PML(N) and same is the case with Shah Mahmood Qureshi..Khurshid Kasori served in PML(Q) till the end of Musharaf era...how on earth these people can run PTI smoothly when they had a long history of extreme political rivalries..??? God help us..:undecided:
politics is not about parties its about agenda and the vision for the future.all these three no matter what they are or which party they come from they got somethings in comman they are patriotic pakistanis they are not corrupt and last but not the least they got influence and following from the people.God helped us SHukur Alhamdulillah

But the problem is that people like Ahtezaz ahsan, Raza rabani, Safdar Abbasi, Israr Shah have been kick out, They all are still members of PPP's CEC but either their membership is suspended or they are not even invited to attend CEC meetings. Now how these figures would bring a change in PPP? i feel sorry for people like ahtezaz ahsan, people like him deserve much better. same was the case with javed Hashmi but now i m really happy he made the right decision.

I don't think either Aitzaz Ahsan or Raza Rabbani have been kicked out. In fact, they are part of the PPP CEC--the highest decision-making body in entire Pakistani political class.
As to Safdar Abbasi and his wife Ms. Naheed Khan. I don't know. But I don't I want to put a lot of premium of 'loyalty' versus political utility. PPP is a political party, above all.
Anyway, PPP is the only truly national-level party in Pakistan--unless and until the next general elections put Imran Khan's PTI in that place. Any Pakistani who professes loyalty to Pakistan should not discount that--Zardari or no Zardari.

politics is not about parties its about agenda and the vision for the future.all these three no matter what they are or which party they come from they got somethings in comman they are patriotic pakistanis they are not corrupt and last but not the least they got influence and following from the people.God helped us SHukur Alhamdulillah

What about Ghulam Sarwar Khan?? He was the Minister for man power for overseas Pakistanis in the Musharaf era. As far as i know him he has a history of changing parties. He stood in elections from the 1980s on the ticket of PPP. Than he stood as an independent candidate in the elections of 2002 and after that he joined PML(Q) and stayed there as a Federal Minister. Now he is in PTI. For what? Patriotism? Glorious future of Pakistan? And by the way i cannot forget that scene when more than 50 people were shot dead in Karachi on 12th May 2007 and Musharaf was waving his hands with Khurshid Kasori and other fellows to a large crowd in Islamabad just showing the "POWER" of the people.

Back
Top Bottom