What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

Let's have some...

BHANGRA____buuuuraaaaaaaaaa____by_supreetdesigner.jpg

Congratulatios-
Another Lota joins PTI- :D-

PTI sure gona win some serious seats now-

Well I kinda feel for Nawaz league.... I don't see this as setback limited to election....to me, this is going to shatter their party and politics....They soon can stand where chudhary bratheran are standing today.

i totally agree with you doesn't look good for PML-N, but they have themselves to blame bcoz they failed to live up to the expectations of people... people want change .. PTI or any other political party will face the same if they fail to provide the change people want.

I heard, PTI negotiated a deal with major telephone companies... Everybody got a message in Imran Khan's voice inviting them to the Jalsa in Karachi.

So cool huh?

Congratulatios-
Another Lota joins PTI- :D-

PTI sure gona win some serious seats now-

I don't think him as a lota, as he has been with PML-N from the start. But pretty strange decision from him. He says he is the friend Nawaz brothers yet he joined someone who openly spread hatered against Shareef brothers.

Any ways, may be this politics.

OK now, i don't see any opsition against PTI, lets hope he don't turn same as other parties did happen to be.

I heard, PTI negotiated a deal with major telephone companies... Everybody got a message in Imran Khan's voice inviting them to the Jalsa in Karachi.

So cool huh?

Yup here it is.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-call-new-pti-marketing-ploy.html#post2410115

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

What we are hearing is two MNAs, and around 10 MPAs.

He said in his interview that I'm a lone trojan. No one with him at this time though but may be in the coming days.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

South Punjab gone from PMLN's hand..

Just wait and see, Aitzaaz Ahsan is another big horse in Punjab. He is going to join PTI too.

Back
Top Bottom