What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

It doesn't stay forever ... we're about the same age and I had the same thing about 1-2 years ago where mine was stuck at 75 Kg and didn't move a bit even if I ate an entire zebra ... :P to the point where I wanted to put on a bit of muscle but wasn't able to ... :D
how tall are you. i think 75 kg is normal weight for anyone less than 184 cm

A lil ribcage is healthy :P
ugh noooooo its ugly :fie:

Oh goodness no!
how tall are you. i think 75 kg is normal weight for anyone less than 184 cm

I'm 6'2 ..so thats probably around 188-189cm ... I'm still in the normal range and still look in shape, but I've gotta get back to basketball shape and that means getting to 75Kg with less fats and more muscle ...

Oh goodness no!

I'm 6'2 ..so thats probably around 188-189cm ... I'm still in the normal range and still look in shape, but I've gotta get back to basketball shape and that means getting to 75Kg with less fats and more muscle ...

I don't mean anorexic.

A little ribcage is attractive, it's there but I just want to tone up overall

I don't mean anorexic.

A little ribcage is attractive, it's there but I just want to tone up overall
Attractiveness is subjective .... But the standards and in turn the pressure people put themselve under is a bit too unrealistic ... Just don't fly off the next time a storm hits .. :D

Last edited:
no one is happy :D

Seriously you sound like people around me but I don't know why I wanna shred a few more kgs and definitely tone up. Started running but legs kinda hurt the following day lol so swim sometimes too
I eat all the shit i can
I dont workout or exercise and still remain at the same weight i.e 62 kg at 5 foot 8 height :D

mate i am pizzahut's all you can eat champion in my friend circle with the record of 12 slices while my 120 kg friend was only able to eat 8.
DUde i eat so much junk food my kidney probably got replaced by a cheese burger

@abdulbarijan
Think of us as
shaggy.jpg

As long as you keep a healthy diet its cool

You know my view :D

@Divergent1 @Zibago @Hell hound ... Ya'll so lucky ... Anytime I eat something ... I actually need to do lil a cardio or some other exercise to maintain the weight I have ... plus you get a little over your normal weight and cardio itself starts hurting like heck :D

Last edited:
@Divergent1 @Zibago @Hell hound ... Ya'll so lucky ... Anytime I eat something ... I actually need to do a cardio or some other exercise to maintain the weight I have ... plus you get a little over your normal weight and cardio itself starts hurting like heck :D
When i tried jogging my weight fell below 60 and guess what i ate more than i did before i starting jogging :D

Back
Top Bottom