What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

if you want to do cardio at the end -- do it as high intensity interval training , meaning 1 minutes fast running alternated with 1 min slow--- u need to keep the body guessing- to shock it

for tendon injuries/pains , get chondroitin sulfate,glucosamine from local health store

rest days-- 2/week --- take extra 3 days off at the end of 1 month

How do I lose weight, I'm like 45kgish but I used to be 40kg and I don't have the motivation

I don't like bulky guys it's too much

How do I lose weight, I'm like 45kgish but I used to be 40kg and I don't have the motivation

HONEY IT CALLED FASTING. lolz give up sugar trust me sugar is the culprit.

read online type china study and read pure white and deadly pdf.

drink nettle tea.

HONEY IT CALLED FASTING. lolz give up sugar trust me sugar is the culprit.

read online type china study and read pure white and deadly pdf.

drink nettle tea.

Sugar is my weakness I have to admit. I need chocolates in my life, I have a long love affair and addiction to it

How tall are you if you dont mind me asking? You don't want to have too low BMI.

Sugar is my weakness I have to admit. I need chocolates in my life, I have a long love affair and addiction to it

did you know that sugar is more addictive than cocaine. sugar feeds cancer. it was considered a drug i beleive in the usa. sugar is in everything nowadays.

Hahaha whatever guys

dont worry the pirate will feed you plenty of chocolate, but you better be worth the ransom.

Its been three years since i have been telling myself daily ok i will start gym next month and look like Arnold Shalwar Nikar by the same date next year
@Nilgiri @The Sandman @Hell hound
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
same case here bro just replace gym with boxing and Arnold Shalwar Nikar with mike tightshirt :P

wait what :o: do you wanna fly without wings or something.
i am around 55 kg even after eating like hell. i hate the fact that i can't gain a single kg and here you want to lose those few lonely fat cells that you have. :stop:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
same case here bro just replace gym with boxing and Arnold Shalwar Nikar with mike tightshirt :P

wait what :o: do you wanna fly without wings or something.
i am around 55 kg even after eating like hell. i hate the fact that i can't gain a single kg and here you want to lose those few lonely fat cells that you have. :stop:

Seriously you sound like people around me but I don't know why I wanna shred a few more kgs and definitely tone up. Started running but legs kinda hurt the following day lol so swim sometimes too

Back
Top Bottom