What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

Scuse me but people with Thyroid have weird necks and strange voice which I don't have lol. It's purely fast metabolism in addition with maintaining oneself
hehehe this is something that worries you, fear not thyroid have a habit of going Hypo/Hyper without the person even knowing it. :enjoy:

Lately I've cut down my eating, fasting as well and today I woke up feeling weak. I worked out last night and now I'm shattered.

My brother bought grinded ajwa seeds powder (Grinded Date seeds powder) from Saudi Arabia. It has many benefits. Check out the link.

My brother bought grinded ajwa seeds powder (Grinded Date seeds powder) from Saudi Arabia. It has many benefits. Check out the link.

I'll definitely try it as I have high cholesterol. I don't want my arteries to get clogged. Thanks for sharing.

Bendopnea is a newly described symptom of heart failure, meaning shortness of breath when leaning forward. It was introduced by Thibodeau et al. in 2014. Patients with heart failure often experience this when bending over to tie a shoe or putting socks on.

shoes.jpg

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me that if someone has minor thalassemia or if he/she is anaemic are fit for gdp or any other branch of paf or not ?
Thanks in advance.

A lil ribcage is healthy :P

Hi,

What is that ' rib cage '---I haven't seen mine in ages---.

It is muscle turning to flab now---at 6'-0" and 285---.

Hypo thyroide is a terrible disease---I discovered it in yr 1999---.

Doing so much workout and not reducing a single pound.

Hi,

What is that ' rib cage '---I haven't seen mine in ages---.

It is muscle turning to flab now---at 6'-0" and 285---.

Hypo thyroide is a terrible disease---I discovered it in yr 1999---.

Doing so much workout and not reducing a single pound.

Hypo Thyroid or autoimmune disease(hashimoto's) is a Bastard. However it can be brought under control and the thyroid made to function properly. If you are willing to go on a regime to aid your body to heal itself. I am right now doing it and it has started to function properly.

Hypo Thyroid or autoimmune disease(hashimoto's) is a Bastard. However it can be brought under control and the thyroid made to function properly. If you are willing to go on a regime to aid your body to heal itself. I am right now doing it and it has started to function properly.

Hi.

Okay---keep om talking---i am all ears.

Hi,

That is what I want to know---what you did.
Right, I take it you have weight management issue where the waistline is difficult to bring under control despite trying very hard dieting and exercising but the effects are temporary. You rapidly gain the lost weight and more than what you actually had lost?

If this is a Yes then would you mind telling me if you have any stomach or gut issues? The reason I ask is because it all begins when your stomach is not functioning properly!!

Right, I take it you have weight management issue where the waistline is difficult to bring under control despite trying very hard dieting and exercising but the effects are temporary. You rapidly gain the lost weight and more than what you actually had lost?

If this is a Yes then would you mind telling me if you have any stomach or gut issues? The reason I ask is because it all begins when your stomach is not functioning properly!!

Hi,

I do not have any stomach or gut issues.

Hi,

I do not have any stomach or gut issues.

Ok, I'll give a concise version of how I got my Thyroid under control. I did my own research from books because at the time The internet unlike now didn't have much info available.

If you stomach is not functioning properly then food is not breaking down effectively thus absorption is extremely poor. Vital minerals,fats, proteins, vitamins cannot be used by the body. Solution is You must keep stomach acid acidic and the good bacteria that breaks the food down in the gut.

Stomach acid = potassium + Sodium + chloride
Healthy Gut Bacterium culture = probiotic

Iodine and Selenium. Now there are two extreme opinions on Iodine. Some doctors say Iodine is absolutely NO. Then there are those who are for Iodine. But hardly anyone of these ever look at the importance of Selenium in thyroid Function! Completely overlook Selenium.

Iodine is an essential trace mineral thyroid Hormone releases T4 which the liver turns to active T3. The 4 and the 3 are Iodine molecules. Selenium is equally important this regulates the Iodine at the Thyroid among many other things like protein synthesis etc.

This is extremely important and I cannot stress this enough!!! Take Selenium with Iodine BUT DO NOT take Iodine without Selenium.

Vitamin C, You body's own defence is based on the Use of Vitamin C keep Vitamin C levels up!

Vitamin B complex needed at cellular level.

Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble Vitamin. If you are not getting an ample amount then it's disastrous. It will have a domino effect on many funtions in body.

Back
Top Bottom