What's new

terrorist quits TTP, reality of TTP

where is the fourth islamic republic?

Islamic republic of Mauritania , where 20 % of the population lives in slavery !!! Happy now ??

where is the fourth islamic republic?
ever heard of mexico?
russia?
india? africa?
brazil?
do you know mexico is the worst? way worst then pakistan.
so that right there proves you to be lying.

That 1.2 trillion dollar economy is way worse than Pakistan !!!

you never hear of this stuff from iran or that fourth islamic republic you didn't name. because they have law and order and everything under control.islamic republic has nothing to do with this. you can try to deceive and lie to people but know this:people aren't ignorant anymore this is the age of the internet people know about everything these days , don't expect to post any bs and expect to get away with it

Now who is posting BS ...... :lol:

they are talking in pashtu , unless you want to close your ears ( and eyes so as not to see the truth )

These mofos might be pakhtun... but look at your post.. which sane person will post something like tht?

ttP are motherfukers irrespective of their ethnicity.... and consist of several ethnicity.. so take your trash somewhere else..

Honestly dude...after watching this video...I am really stuck in my mind....Is it what these people are brainwashed to such an extent that even they can go so low.....they are the classic example which o force us to think how some groups misinterpret the religion to their own version and create menace to the society...Dude honestly..Pakistan army is supposed be a powerful army...Why can not they eliminate such kind of scums on this earth?

Islamic republic of Mauritania , where 20 % of the population lives in slavery !!! Happy now ??

why would i be happy about that?
we here are talking about the butchery like ttp not slavery.

That 1.2 trillion dollar economy is way worse than Pakistan !!!
who gives a crap? thats the benefit a country has when its neighbor is the great ole usa.
have you heard of the war on drugs in mexico?
you will find butchers 10 times worse then ttp in that country.
30,000+ dead in a few years

Now who is posting BS …… :lol:
you are posting bs once again.
you can fool who ever you want buddy. but i see right through you.
after talking you for a few days i know exactly the type of person you are.
everybody who reads these posts is going to know that you really are full of shit.
being secular doesn't make you successful buddy.
turkey has been secular for 100 years and it still isn't considered a developed country while countries like japan and other white non-muslim nations that were totally destroyed during war are super powers.

Azlan is a pathological deceiver and liar he will make facts out of thin air just to prove a point lol

you can fool who ever you want buddy. but i see right through you.
after talking you for a few days i know exactly the type of person you are.
everybody who reads these posts is going to know that you really are full of shit

frustrated loser :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
These mofos might be pakhtun... but look at your post.. which sane person will post something like tht?

ttP are motherfukers irrespective of their ethnicity.... and consist of several ethnicity.. so take your trash somewhere else..

There are militant outfits that are based in Punjab that aid and abet activities of TTP and operate under the same umbrealla however TTP's makeup , more than 80% , wihtout any doubt is ethnic pashtun based out of FATA, the lawless region attached like disease to Pakistan since 1947 , either we cure the disease now or end up catching the same disease of lawlessnes and savagery ourselves.

There is no running away from these facts, we have to face our deamons and tie loose ends now so that we dont find oursleves in such like situation in the future

Honestly dude...after watching this video...I am really stuck in my mind....Is it what these people are brainwashed to such an extent that even they can go so low.....they are the classic example which o force us to think how some groups misinterpret the religion to their own version and create menace to the society...Dude honestly..Pakistan army is supposed be a powerful army...Why can not they eliminate such kind of scums on this earth?

We have their apologists sitting in parliament, media and mosques and to make it worse fcuking human rights activists.

We have their apologists sitting in parliament, media and mosques and to make it worse fcuking human rights activists.
the only way i see this ending this easily is to evacuate as many people as possible from the tribal areas and then bomb the shit out them.

every one should have a good idea, the kind of menace and butchery we are dealing with here, people and political parties trying to collect sypathies for taliban should be careful

this kind of butchery/torture/terrorism will knock every pakistani door if we don't deal with it soon

Read the history of Pakistan then . My friend , we seem to have this thing embedded in our psyche to be indifferent and show " apathy " unless and until , the threat reaches our doors . This isn't the first time , what we learn from history is that we do not learn from history .

the only way i see this ending this easily is to evacuate as many people as possible from the tribal areas and then bomb the shit out them.

Bon Ami , two things . First , its not practical . Second , the level/extent/penetration of radicalism in the country and specially tribal areas due to a variety of factors is astonishingly very high , they will accept the Taliban rule even . These people aren't all foreign , they have a base , beyond what we think in the same country . Our money is used to kill us , ponder over that , what do I mean .

This is not possible...But on top of that these are the people who will use democracy with their own benifit...Political party will toe the line of these terrorist people to get votes rather than changing them...In a nutshell...democratic process will work as a catalyst rather than deterrent...Use our army to crush them militarily, use your soft power to penetrate into the tribal areas with modern living..

Video not available for US audience.

The quicker we can get rid of them the better for us.
The government may take their months and years to plan anything formidable against them.But when the "world" will be able to move out of this conflict zone then any harm to Pakistan will not matter to then.
And there is a possibility that the civilized world will be all charged up to label our efforts against such terrorists groups as crimes against the humanity or acts of violence against the innocents and our own countrymen, while bearing a grudge against our country to which once they very generously awarded a label of the Non-NATO ally.

This will not happen in the favor of humanity or in support of a common Pakistani taking the hit, but to malign my country & her institutions.

One must be thinking that what's the rationale to such a viewpoint.
It's well evident,they hardly miss an opportunity to malign Pakistan.So, you leave those TTP thugs as they are,either you'll become a terrorist nation or your overdue revenge against them will be considered as war crimes against your own civilians.

It's a high time, and we better be over with this threat which is lying in the way of a peaceful & progressive Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan - can we get you to condemn the group for the actions?
@qamar1990 I still stand by my opinion it was our army who first attacked our own people on USA orders and as long as they are fighting their own people they will never win secondly so who betrayed Muslims and Islam and made alliance with kafirs or USA is known to every one so we need to talk to our own people shoot drones accept those demands which are according to shariah implement them and through this win as many militants on our side than ask tribals to wipe out those who still don't want to listen

Back
Top Bottom