What's new

terrorist quits TTP, reality of TTP

nice we know it since long time that they are not even animals :tsk:

I cannot view the video. I want to send the video to others, to inform them of reality of such filth...

OMG!

23.png

This is horrible ... Animals are far better than them at-least animals have emotions and heart.

they need to turn these pigs into dust but they want to follow democracy instead.
this is what democracy gets you.

No brother , thats what "Islamic Republic" gets you ...

if anybody ever supports TTp or even sympathizes with them or even gives the idea of making peace them i swear man I'm guna curse them out.
:tup:

this is niether the work of democracy nor of Islamic belief .. its the work uncivilized inhabitants of FATA ... lets call a spade a spade

no its what democracy gets you.
all this shit happened under democracy.

There are lots of democracies in the world , but things like this happen only in "Islamic Republics"

There are four of them in the world , three being :

Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Islamic Republic of Iran

Now Dont you think that the problem is not republic but "Islamic Republic" ??

There are lots of democracies in the world , but things like this happen only in "Islamic Republics"

Islamic Republic of Iran

The laws of Pakistan dont apply in FATA , they have their own junglee ways that are niether islamic nor democratic.

The Islamic way , the one taught by Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH ) , is that if dead human body part is seen , then it should be burried .. kicking heads like football is NOT islamic in any way.

Islamic Republic of Iran

where is the fourth islamic republic?
ever heard of mexico?
russia?
india? africa?
brazil?
do you know mexico is the worst? way worst then pakistan.
so that right there proves you to be lying.

you never hear of this stuff from iran or that fourth islamic republic you didn't name. because they have law and order and everything under control.
islamic republic has nothing to do with this. you can try to deceive and lie to people but know this:people aren't ignorant anymore this is the age of the internet people know about everything these days , don't expect to post any bs and expect to get away with it.

The laws of Pakistan dont apply in FATA , they have their own junglee ways that are niether islamic nor democratic.

The Islamic way , the one taught by Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH ) , is that if dead human body part is seen , then it should be burried .. kicking heads like football is NOT islamic in any way.
Azlan is a pathological deceiver and liar he will make facts out of thin air just to prove a point lol.

Back
Top Bottom