What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

See even our muslims don't have much problem with him

Imran Khan is nothing,just a charismatic novice.he cant even handle Hassan Nisar in a TV show.Please.

Imran Khan and Hassan Nisar are best buddies. Where did you pulled that out from? :D

No, I will not break the law, but I will resist this fascist coming to power to the utmost.

you are calling a democractically elected leader a fascist ???? u should be a khalistani or disgruntled IM or a dalit converted to christianity or you could even be a false flag pakistani.... pick one........

What else do you support then? Are you communist?

Can't be trusted by who---you? Why don't you let the voters decide whether he can be trusted or not.

If you read papers you will know darul-uloom said it does not hate modi. where I come from darul-uloom is leader of muslims. Why are you talking like you speak for all of secular Indians?

Wonderful! So according to you, the only loyal Indians can be Sangh Parivar, Congress or Communist? There is no room for an independent opinion, outside these parties? Well done, you obviously understand democracy very well, and have the morals and the intelligence to be a minister at least.

Dar-ul-uloom is a seminary, a collection of scholars studying Islam. Islam does not provide for 'leader of Muslims' outside the Khalifa. Where you come from is of the least interest to me, what you say and know is rather more important, and it is obvious that you are ignorant and uneducated.

As for me, I speak for myself, but most secular Indians will agree with me. Just like most bigots will agree with you.

Joe Shearer's signature is a reference to the Three Kingdoms period after the collapse of the Han Dynasty.

Translation: "There is a great trend in the world. That which has been long divided, will surely unite. And that which has been long united, will surely be divided".

It shows how Chinese people generally tend to see our history as a cycle. Sometimes we rise and sometimes we fall.

Damn.

You unmasked me. And I had so much fun with it for so long.

What attracted me to the quotation was its reflection of the innate historical sense of China, the aspect of Chinese culture which binds centuries together. I wish I was thirty years younger. It would be fascinating to study Chinese culture.

I did not know what you meant by that...but any victim, irrespective of his religion must get justice for his losses.

he said stop seeking justice for gujrath riot cuz there wont be any coming soon...........

As for me, I speak for myself, but most secular Indians will agree with me. Just like most bigots will agree with you.

Truly secular Indians should not also vote for Congress since it has been involved with almost all the riots post-Independence and is alliance with openly communal parties like Kerala Congress, AIMIM, IUML etc.

So who shall they vote for ?

Not much, just don't like the occasional massacre or two.

Please give justice to , sindhis. mohajirs , balochis and pakhtouns who are been misserably killed in pakistan by own fellow muslims ---- wat an example of muslim brother hood---- wow

Back
Top Bottom