What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Sir, may I ask on what basis do you take such a strong position against the man?

Because he was a protector of the people, and he broke his oath to protect the people and serve the constitution. Nothing can be more sinful than a person in authority who misuses his authority. He should burn in hell.

As for me, I speak for myself, but most secular Indians will agree with me. Just like most bigots will agree with you.

WoW! Everything is so black and white.

If you hate Modi, you're secular and what not.

If you like Modi, you're a bigot.

I expected better of you, sire.

Modi is a strong leader with guts and spine................... is he a dalit ??????????

Because he was a protector of the people, and he broke his oath to protect the people and serve the constitution. Nothing can be more sinful than a person in authority who misuses his authority. He should burn in hell.

That statement of yours is pure assumption, hearsay, and conspiracy theory.

The man has been acquitted by all the courts as well as by all the impartial enquiries, even the one constituted by the SC of India.

I ask you, then, what else do you base your assertion upon other than hearsay and conspiracy theories?

I am sorry, on this, and on the subject of the criminals behind the anti-Sikh riots, I have no shades of grey.

I am sorry to let you down, but this is what I think. Please don't expect me to lie for the sake of keeping people's opinion of me high.

I am sorry, on this, and on the subject of the criminals behind the anti-Sikh riots, I have no shades of grey.

I am sorry to let you down, but this is what I think. Please don't expect me to lie for the sake of keeping people's opinion of me high.

I don't and I must give credit to you for not ingratiating yourself with the Indians on PDF.

I do, though, expect you to provide me solid reasoning which has come to form the basis of your belief about the man.

Am I not to assume that you have no faith in the Indian Judicial system?

So who do you want to become our next pm

This is exactly Supreme Court said, A Raja is to protect the civilians and he failed.

This is exactly Supreme Court said, A Raja is to protect the civilians and he failed.

But then again, has it been proved in a court of law that Modi indeed derelicted his duty ?

If no, why the 180 degree turn of "Guilty until proven innocent" for Modi ?

Gujarat riot is not the first riot to have happened in India nor it is the deadliest. Much more riots have taken place under others and many more have died..but its only Modi that seems to be in people's mind..I wonder why ?

Pocket Idealism is more dangerous than actual Idealism.

so you justify what modi did?

But then again, has it been proved in a court of law that Modi indeed derelicted his duty ?

If no, why the 180 degree turn of "Guilty until proven innocent" for Modi ?

Gujarat riot is not the first riot to have happened in India nor it is the deadliest. Much more riots have taken place under others and many more have died..but its only Modi that seems to be in people's mind..I wonder why ?

has justice been served to any of these victims of communal riots ????????

Back
Top Bottom