What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Is this thread the right place? Later, please. But very briefly, what goes up must come down; similarly, what is depressed today can rise tomorrow. Please understand the spirit behind the quotation. It is a good one.

It's just that it is quite hard to think of that quote in an Indian context. :wave:

Anyway, I'll send you a PM about it one day.

Modi deserves to be the PM just on the basis of his Administrative acumen. I don't know why some self-righteous congressis have to be so critical of him when he is not a culprit. Even the muslim leadership does not have any probems with him. who care about what pakistanis think, let them be busy supporting terrorirts and getting its rewarsds.

I am not a Congress supporter. On the contrary, their corruption and unimaginative dependence on one family is beneath contempt.

But his administrative acumen does not wipe out his breach of his constitutional oath, and his conspiracy to enable others to kill thousands whom he opposed. How can he hold his current responsibility, leave alone taking higher responsibility as PM, when he can't be trusted? As PM, what is the guarantee that he won't breach his oath of office again, this time in some even more awful manner? As PM, what if he conspires to kill many more? After one betrayal, how can he be trusted again?

And who are you to talk of the Muslim leadership? Who is the Muslim leadership, and who gave them the right to lead all Muslims who are Indian citizens? Why are you talking like the Congress?

1. He has NOT been acquitted by the judicial system! He has not been put on trial, due to the destruction of evidence and due to the foot-dragging of state police who were his accomplices.

2. People calling him mass murderer are dead wrong. He did not commit a single murder. What he did do is called criminal conspiracy. He conspired with others in his cabinet and with members of the police to allow his party's lumpenproletarian elements to attack Muslim areas, and then ignore calls from those areas for help, and to hold down Muslims attacking Hindus in retaliation.

3. The central police, reporting direct to the Supreme Court, are investigating a series of issues related to those killings. They are watched daily by thousands, millions of Indians who want him to pay for his crimes, for abetting murder, loot and rape.

4. He will never be a PM. His own alliance partners keep him away from campaigning, because they know they will lose the votes of the secular and law abiding sections of society.

And you will vote for Congress instead? How many riots have occurred under their watch, and how many have they instigated?

Every other riot before Gujarat has happened under the Congress and they were actively involved in many of them. Yet Congress Party is the secular one:lol:

I for one want peaceful and friendly relations between Indo-Pak, however, if this terrorist gets elected I will lose all hope for peace for his victory will be the death of peace.

I agree with you brother.

Many people in India have already lost hope of making peace because you are ruled by a terrorist government. The government that sends terrorist to attack us.

I hope Modi becomes PM and finishes off whats left of Pakistans terrorists.

No, I will not break the law, but I will resist this fascist coming to power to the utmost.

Fascist how ?

As far as I see, even Gujarati Muslims are praising him and only outsiders like to heap scorn on him.

I for one want peaceful and friendly relations between Indo-Pak, however, if this terrorist gets elected I will lose all hope for peace for his victory will be the death of peace.
What problem does pakistanis have with modi its our internal matter

It's just that it is quite hard to think of that quote in an Indian context. :wave:

Anyway, I'll send you a PM about it one day.

Come on, don't be a mugwump. There is a positive Indian side to it, as well as pulling the leg of China. Surely you can take a joke, and one using your language, from a fairly remote source.

Come on, don't be a mugwump. There is a positive Indian side to it, as well as pulling the leg of China. Surely you can take a joke, and one using your language, from a fairly remote source.

ok what does it say in ref to china

I think one of us should spear-head an online petition of some sorts, for whatever its worth......

i find it insulting that Imran Khan -- who is figuing very high on the list --- will be on the same list as this blood-sucking locust

Imran Khan is nothing,just a charismatic novice.he cant even handle Hassan Nisar in a TV show.Please.

I am not a Congress supporter. On the contrary, their corruption and unimaginative dependence on one family is beneath contempt.

But his administrative acumen does not wipe out his breach of his constitutional oath, and his conspiracy to enable others to kill thousands whom he opposed. How can he hold his current responsibility, leave alone taking higher responsibility as PM, when he can't be trusted? As PM, what is the guarantee that he won't breach his oath of office again, this time in some even more awful manner? As PM, what if he conspires to kill many more? After one betrayal, how can he be trusted again?

And who are you to talk of the Muslim leadership? Who is the Muslim leadership, and who gave them the right to lead all Muslims who are Indian citizens? Why are you talking like the Congress?

What else do you support then? Are you communist?

Can't be trusted by who---you? Why don't you let the voters decide whether he can be trusted or not.

If you read papers you will know darul-uloom said it does not hate modi. where I come from darul-uloom is leader of muslims. Why are you talking like you speak for all of secular Indians?

ok what does it say in ref to china

Joe Shearer's signature is a reference to the Three Kingdoms period after the collapse of the Han Dynasty.

Translation: "There is a great trend in the world. That which has been long divided, will surely unite. And that which has been long united, will surely be divided".

It shows how Chinese people generally tend to see our history as a cycle. Sometimes we rise and sometimes we fall.

Here's the thing, indian voters are not mostly going to vote against IK, coz they dont really care.

But all the pakistanis are hell bent to vote NO for modi.

But guess vote that will hardly make any difference, indian votes will sweep away any resistance by force due to over-whelming number. Dont believe me, see the poll, modi is number 1.

I agree with you brother.

Many people in India have already lost hope of making peace because you are ruled by a terrorist government. The government that sends terrorist to attack us.

I hope Modi becomes PM and finishes off whats left of Pakistans terrorists.

Dear Brother,

The Pak government are puppets of Uncle Sam ji. Are you calling them terrorists? :eek:

Just so you know, whoever is involved in the Mumbai tragedy deserves the death penalty, regardless of who they are. But you need proof meri jaan

If there is one narendra modi in india then there are even worst terrorist than modi who are existing in pakistan under the hand of ISI. ...... at least modi is been dragged several times in supreme court and some of his suspects in gujrath are still serving imprisonment in india . this is because of our judicial system which is equal to all .

And What about pakistan ? it's infact thousand times worst them India --- is this wat u call muslim brother hood?
killing ur own people in the name of SIA-sunni , kashmir issue , balochistan separist movements, brutually killing sindhis , masjids been bombared and the endless list goes on which results in every day killing.

Gujrath incident was in 2002 atleast 10 years back since then we did not face any major incident like gujrath , but if we compare the same with pakisatan since 2002 till now more then lacks are been killed by own fellow muslims?

We are 1000 time more safa and happiest in india . ( by the grace of ALLAH and our indian brother hood)

so please stop seeking justice for the gujrath riots ... and please give justice to our own innocent people who are been miserably killed in your own country .

Hindustan Zindabad

Even if Jesus Almighty Christ was ruling Gujarat then the riots could not have been pre-empted. Such was the magnitude and emotion on the ground immediately after 60 pilgris were torched by a mob in Godhra.

People using fancy words should understand the ground reality in Gujarat, its history of suffering under Islamic invaders and how it has always remained a state at restive peace between the two communities. Also they should remember the truly pathetic state our LEAs are in and expecting a just-sworn in, first time CM to pre-empt riots of such magnitude is doing injustice to the man.

To his credit, he contained the spread of riots quickly and brought them to a halt in less than a week.

Gujarat riot is not the first riot to have happened in India nor it is the deadliest. Much more riots have taken place under others and many more have died..but its only Modi that seems to be in people's mind..I wonder why ?

Back
Top Bottom