What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

modi is a good leader thats all the matters

No.

The rule of law, equality of citizens irrespective of caste, creed or religion, justice for all, upholding of the oath of office to the constitution sworn by politicians on appointment to office.....these are the things that matter.

I would like to see India remain what makes her so special, not descend to the level of those in a daze who don't know what to do to govern themselves, and start crying for a leader to take their decisions. If you think about it for a moment, I am sure you will agree.

Does Narenda Modi even stand a serious chance of becoming PM though?

Every TV interview I have seen of him from the Indian media, people are calling him a "mass murderer" even though he was already acquitted by the Indian judicial system?

This level of political demonization is really incredible.

so i admitted it does that change anything??? :blink: so ur now gonaa have a good potty tonight

Learn the language of your masters before posting kid. I have no idea what you said

You'd think that after more than a century of proudly serving the "sahib" you must have learned his language by now

Every TV interview I have seen of him from the Indian media, people are calling him a "mass murderer" even though he was already acquitted by the Indian judicial system?

...but you have seen of him and heard of him.

...think about how that works. :)

Modi PM of India?

Over our dead bodies.

I do not support modi for PM and it is because guilty or not he is not liked by majority and in fact hated by many....so he won't be able to maintain stability in our country...

1. He has NOT been acquitted by the judicial system! He has not been put on trial, due to the destruction of evidence and due to the foot-dragging of state police who were his accomplices.

2. People calling him mass murderer are dead wrong. He did not commit a single murder. What he did do is called criminal conspiracy. He conspired with others in his cabinet and with members of the police to allow his party's lumpenproletarian elements to attack Muslim areas, and then ignore calls from those areas for help, and to hold down Muslims attacking Hindus in retaliation.

3. The central police, reporting direct to the Supreme Court, are investigating a series of issues related to those killings. They are watched daily by thousands, millions of Indians who want him to pay for his crimes, for abetting murder, loot and rape.

4. He will never be a PM. His own alliance partners keep him away from campaigning, because they know they will lose the votes of the secular and law abiding sections of society.

No........

Yes he does stand a very great chance to be the PM, he has to show he isnt a dhimmi, has some spine & ain't a coward........

Interesting....

By the way, your signature is from "三国演义" right? Can you tell me how it applies to India as per your signature?

Is this thread the right place? Later, please. But very briefly, what goes up must come down; similarly, what is depressed today can rise tomorrow. Please understand the spirit behind the quotation. It is a good one.

I for one want peaceful and friendly relations between Indo-Pak, however, if this terrorist gets elected I will lose all hope for peace for his victory will be the death of peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom