What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Ahh! Finally! the truth comes out from the deceivers. Thanks for admitting your dear Modi mass murdered Muslims!

We dont need approval from outsiders on whom we have to elect as our leader.

I sympathise with your agitation when you believe unfair attacks are being made. However, two wrongs don't make a right. Their failures don't add up to a license to a democratic state with free speech and believing in the rule of law to commit similar mistakes or allow similar failures.

It may not sound fair, but we must maintain higher standards. We cannot excuse our mistakes by pointing at others.

I hope you read this the way it was written, as one loyal and patriotic Indian to another.

Sir, all I'm asking for is logic.

All I'm presented with, are conspiracy theory and hate speech.

Plain and simple.

pakistan is a country that names her missile after invaders who murdered thousands(millions) of hindus :)

So like I said, how do you think India-Pakistan relations would go if Narenda Modi became the PM of India?

I can't vote down IK, I just adore him too much to do that.

...but I will vote Modi up, for I believe in him too much to not do that.

So like I said, how do you think India-Pakistan relations would go if Narenda Modi became the PM of India?

since pakistanis are more religious than being economically sound, they will tend to show some anger over him but modi's purpose is to keep india on high growth track not to win impression of pak

India pakistan relations will never improve unless Pakistan stops thinking themselves as the saviors of muslims across world :)
even if we make GOD as our PM you will see no change in India-Pakistan relations..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom