What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
read this
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ainst-christians-karnataka-9.html#post2276218

Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, 262

read this in ur scripture if you have it

Dude Manusmirti is not Hindus' spiritual book, Its Vedas. Hinduism is not newborn or made by XYZ religion. It is a religion which evolve on Sanatanism by following Vedas...

There was a time in Hindusim when the society was corrupted, That was the time when manusmriti was written. Muslim and Cristian hatemongers copy some line from a corrupted book and post on forums to show there religious Supermacy...

EPIC FAIL....

Who are these hypocrites?

Would a Muslim drinking liquor be one? Indulging in adultery?

What exactly wioll make him a hypocrite?

No, Munafiqs that conspire against the state, & work against its interests for the enemy. There is a similar concept of treason as well in today's world, & a similar punishment advocated in many countries.

denial again :)

i have no problem whatever your believe , Just be better human , sry if i hurt someone

Do you have a comprehension problem? Read very slowly.....the scripture quoted is not from the Vedas as claimed by you. If you do not understand differences of what constitutes & does not constitute the Vedas , Ask ! Be glad to help you.

For the Indians that have successfully managed to derail the thread, let me remind them this thread is about Hindus killing Christians in Karnataka, nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

denial again :)

i have no problem whatever your believe , Just be better human , sry if i hurt someone

You are new to this forum, Senior members already know that one should not copy Manusmriti to prove their points... Hope u will understand it after 1000 posts...

May god bless you....

For the Indians that have successfully managed to derail the thread, let me remind them this thread is about Hindus killing Christians in Karnataka, nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

Brother Bilal, I am residing at karnataka since last 6 years, And I am regular news paper reader. I have not come across any such thing as you claim. Yes there was some case of vandalism, but Murder (As you claim, I didn't see yet...)..

In one case of vandalism, it was proved by police that a cristian break the statue of Mother merry, coz he was angry on some issue...

You are new to this forum, Senior members already know that one should not copy Manusmriti to prove their points... Hope u will understand it after 1000 posts...

May god bless you....

Manusmriti is not part of hindu scripture ?

Any how the topic was violence against Christians in Karnataka ....

Err....Killing?? No matter how bold your fonts or how loud the colour, you would still be hard pressed to show Killing. Not a good advertisement for not diverting the issue when you are guilty of hyperbole of the most extreme variety yourself.

Err....Killing?? No matter how bold your fonts or how loud the colour, you would still be hard pressed to show Killing. Not a good advertisement for not diverting the issue when you are guilty of hyperbole of the most extreme variety yourself.

Nice catch...:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Half of Hindus don know what Manusmriti is and it seems even you dont know.

Manusmriti is like Hammurabi's code..Nothing specifically on religion in it..

Can you enlighten us about how many Christians killed according to your propaganda source ? :no:

Son, Now you are trolling. You quoted some words form Manusmriti, what you are refering as "Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, 262". I just replied to your post. it was you who went off topic, not me... My all other posts are on topic...

Read my post carefully, and yes manusmriti is not holy book of Hinduism, its just like a novel written by a insane person in Dark age of Hinduism... Vedas are Holy hindu book, ramayan and Mahabharat are two epic.

If We will go by your logic, Arthsastra/kamasutra too will become holy book for hindus.. lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

^ In the eastern state of Orissa last year, thousands of Christians were forced to flee after Hindu mobs burned their houses, churches, orphanages and schools. At least 35 people were killed in the attacks.

facepalm.gif

^ In the eastern state of Orissa last year, thousands of Christians were forced to flee after Hindu mobs burned their houses, churches, orphanages and schools. At least 35 people were killed in the attacks.

*facepalm*

You forgot to read the rest of the article, or the title:

Christian Persecution India: Priest killed in Karnataka

:hitwall:

Well, they weren't sparkling/showering them with flowers with their violence against them, were they?

Christian Persecution India: Priest killed in Karnataka

Find a news source that traces that death to Hindu militants & don't bring Orissa into this, we were talking about Karnataka, were we not? By the way, you used plural (Christians) & can only come up with some blog written by people who can hardly be describes as neutral.

Spare your sarcasm & learn to admit mistakes. You are not dealing with kids here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom