What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its written in veda that if a shooder listen to the hindu scripture put "seesa" in his ears and cut his "chutar" "backside" and expel him from city.
Now tell me that u will do this extemist stuff ? com'n

The point is that reject this extremism and be enlightened.

Wiki the all knowing.....

The verse you quoted is specifically for hypocrites that against the interests of a state, not against apostates or apostasy.

The hypocrites being referred to (not apostates as insinuated by Christians) and in dealing with those who pretend to be Muslims on the outside, but are the enemies of Islam in reality. Such hypocrites are the ones who would aid the pagans against the Muslims.

Qur'anic Commentary on Sura' An-Nissa' (4):89

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Wiki the all knowing.....

Have you ever heard of treason, & the punishment advocated for it by countries? The verse you quoted refers to the same thing, it is not about apostasy.

Its written in veda that if a shooder listen to the hindu scripture put "seesa" in his ears and cut his "chutar" "backside" and expel him from city.

Any sources? which chapter of veda says that?

this is completely bulls**t,the vedas hardly mention the caste system
actually a person who has read and understand the vedas would be considered a brahmin even if he is a shudra

Any sources? which chapter of veda says that?

Then he (Brahma-The God) created Brahmns, Khshtris, Vishwas and shooder from his mouth, arms, thighs and foot respectively for betterment of worlds. (Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 1, P-31)

"Even if owner will make a shooder free he will not be free because service is his nature and who have authority to make him free from service". (Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, P-406)

262 Shooder who abuse a brahmn, khshtri or wishwas, his tongue will be cut.
263 If he remember personality of any one of higher castes rudely, a hot red iron rod, ten fingers long would be inserted in his mouth.
264 If he remind to a brahmn about his duties rudely, then king will put hot oil in his ear and mouth.
272 The lower caste will attack with a part of his body on higher castes, the same part of his body will be cut.
273 If he lifts hand or stick, hand will be cut, and if he kicks with anger his foot would be cut.
274 If a lower caste person will try to sit on a seat of higher caste his buttock would be burned with hot iron.
275 If any of this caste spit with anger to a higher caste person then his lips should be cut, if he make urine then his penis should be cut, if he make air then his cloacae should be cut.
And so on (Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, 262 and so on)

all this stuff (abusive) i cant paste here

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

The thing is that just dont do any thing blindly use ur so called brain.

Then he (Brahma-The God) created Brahmns, Khshtris, Vishwas and shooder from his mouth, arms, thighs and foot respectively for betterment of worlds. (Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 1, P-31)

"Even if owner will make a shooder free he will not be free because service is his nature and who have authority to make him free from service". (Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, P-406)

263 If he remember personality of any one of higher castes rudely, a hot red iron rod, ten fingers long would be inserted in his mouth.
264 If he remind to a brahmn about his duties rudely, then king will put hot oil in his ear and mouth.
272 The lower caste will attack with a part of his body on higher castes, the same part of his body will be cut.
273 If he lifts hand or stick, hand will be cut, and if he kicks with anger his foot would be cut.
274 If a lower caste person will try to sit on a seat of higher caste his buttock would be burned with hot iron.
275 If any of this caste spit with anger to a higher caste person then his lips should be cut, if he make urine then his penis should be cut, if he make air then his cloacae should be cut.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

just give us the link to the site

:woot:

Any credible source ? not from the books of your schools. :tongue:

These have nothing to do with apostasy.

Hypocrites (munafiqs) have nothing to do with apostasy.

Who are these hypocrites?

Would a Muslim drinking liquor be one? Indulging in adultery?

What exactly wioll make him a hypocrite?

OMG! I should run away from karnataka now...

Look who has post the thread, the person whose country is killing Asia Bibi and the country where Salman taseer was killed and his death was enjoyed by majority....

Earlier when Kongie govt was there Cristians were free to convert ppl, when BJP govt came into power Cristian missionaries are feeling difficult to convert ppl. My mother was an officer Banwasi-Kalyan-kendra (A sangh affiliated Social service organization). She has revert many ppl to Hinduism. She use to seal churches and recover Missionary pamplet, I have seen those pamplates by my eyes.

Those pamplate use to have many bad things for Hinduism. In those pamplates Missionaries use to call hindu gods Rapist,characterless and so many things...

I agree that you have full right to spread your reigion, But at whats cost??? Abusing Islam and Hinduism??? Is it acceptable???

Yo! brain user, understand that you are quoting manusmriti, i.e. the treatise of Manu. Does not enjoy any divine sanction. The vedas are different from this.

denial again :)

i have no problem whatever your believe , Just be better human , sry if i hurt someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom