What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

I have a Kashmiri friend here. She is so white now that she has freckles all over her body. That is just eww!
I mean come on, would you ever date a white woman with freckles? I wouldnt. Cuz that looks disgusting.
I prefer the moderate-dark toned Indian girls like this. She is my favourite

മോനെ ജ്യോതിര്*മയി പിസ് അല്ലെ| ഏട്ടന്ടെ കണ്ട്രോള്* പോക്കുണ്ടാദ|

Jyothirmayi+in+Kerala+Traditional+Saree%2BJyothirmayi+at+Kerala+Traditional+Costume.jpg

Jyothirmayi_32633.jpg

And oh BTW, it is obvious that this 'German' guy is Chinese

I have a Kashmiri friend here. She is so white now that she has freckles all over her body. That is just eww!
I mean come on, would you ever date a white woman with freckles? I wouldnt. Cuz that looks disgusting.

We are not talking about personal preference anymore. It is about most usual preference (that is what we understand from skin whitening creams)
But then I have seen brits with fake tans, some people overdo and look weird.

Jyothirmayi+in+Kerala+Traditional+Saree%2BJyothirmayi+at+Kerala+Traditional+Costume.jpg

Jyothirmayi_32633.jpg

Shed be considered ugly in Pakistan.

And no neutral citizen is actually egyptian german.

We are not talking about personal preference anymore. It is about most usual preference (that is what we understand from skin whitening creams)
But then I have seen brits with fake tans, some people overdo and look weird.

You guys have no Idea how much whitening creams the Chinese people use. South Asians wont be using half that much.
Most of the Indian guys I know dont like the 'cancerous white' as we call it.
Plus, I see europeans lying around the pool all day long. But they wouldnt talk about that would they?
A bunch of Hypocrites at best.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Shed be considered ugly in Pakistan.

thank god. less competition for me :D
btw, we dont like the pakistani cancerous white colour as well :D

I personally do care too about the 'white' on white girls. In times, especially after a heavy bout in privacy, their red blood vessels stand out and look scary.
Ha! Some pale skin East Asian girls are a different matter. These girls have such creamy luxurious skin that they wouldn't change them for darker 'white' skin for a million dollars, so to speak.

Jyothirmayi_32633.jpg

I'm not Chinese lol.

So whats up with it Indians and Pakistani's feel inferior with their dark or average skin ? Skin Whiting creams are the spots in India and Pakistan.

Skin whitener advertisements labeled racist - CNN.com
Vogue India racism: Only light skin is beautiful!
BBC News - India's unbearable lightness of being

This is a dumb thread. Let me turn this around and ask why do Pasty White People want to look dark by sitting in the Sun ?

People are never happy with how they look.

Brunettes want to bleach their hair and become blonds.

I live in New York and out here only 5 out of 100 are natural Blonds. The rest of 95 have bleached their hair.

So what is your problem with Indians wanting to be few shades lighter.

I think the thread is started by a Racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Chinese lol.
He thought you are one of the high iq chat bots that has been unleased by cpc.
The fact that you did not bring poverty/toilet into discussion, did not do "one liner hit and run" proves you are human.

I think Egyptians look a whole lot like South Asians, I always get confused.

I think Egyptians look a whole lot like South Asians, I always get confused.

Could be who knows. I'm also a Lecturer if you want your free to come to my lecture on History and Race PM me.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

This is a dumb thread. Let me turn this around and ask why do Pasty White People want to look dark by sitting in the Sun ?

People are never happy with how they look.

Brunettes want to bleach their hair and become blonds.

I live in New York and out here only 5 out of 100 are natural Blonds. The rest of 95 have bleached their hair.

So what is your problem with Indians wanting to be few shades lighter.

I think the thread is started by a Racist.

Actually it was pretty interesting topic to hear, your thinking might be off by a few knots No I'm not a racist.

Silly Indian sees the Chinese behind everything. If he was Chinese, he would be posting about the Skin Cancer Cream called 9X. God I love this commercial selling skin cancer.

Jyothirmayi+in+Kerala+Traditional+Saree%2BJyothirm  ayi+at+Kerala+Traditional+Costume.jpg

Jyothirmayi_32633.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom