What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Indian Women want to look like White skinned women ? Personally I like Natural women even if they were dark skinned. :D
Indian women are under pressure to look white, but the sense of beauty is changing.(very very slowly)
It is less with skin color and more with shape now a days.
Indians used to like fat women, now they dont.

I seriously dnt know a person who uses such creams in Pakistan.... also i thank God for the way i look... also i wouldnt mind being "dark" unless i have some really ugly facial features........ this skin obsession is not very visible in Pakistan,....

hey you are right but girls have pressure to look fair because desi man look for gori girls when they go to find a rishta. Chand jaise bahoo ..what he hell is all those songs gora this gora that..gora mukhra chand ka tukra ..gori ha kalayaan gorey :D

Lol, they always compare whiteness to something, chiti gori dood vergi, i heard that once in Lahore.

i was born in northern pakistan, wt i need is a tan!!!

Lighter skin is viewed as more favorable in a lot of countries. It's the same reason Egypt insists on classifying itself as part of Middle East and not Africa.

The main reason is biology. Light skin is perceived as being more 'blemish free' (not saying it is true or not). This is subconsciously associated with health and youth. All cultures value health and youth.

Depends now Indian members have told me this is due to Western Women into the Indian Film industry however I do believe it has some racial issues, best thing would be to recommend is not using skin creams to feel more beautiful or some tolerance toward darker skinned people.

Excuse me Sir, its not Western as you want to imply its just about looking beautiful.

Depends now Indian members have told me this is due to Western Women into the Indian Film industry however I do believe it has some racial issues, best thing would be to recommend is not using skin creams to feel more beautiful or some tolerance toward darker skinned people.
It is not due to western girls in films that indians like white.
You got the whole thing wrong,

It is due to indian preference of white skin, even western girls with no skill can get job in bollywood.

hey you are right but girls have pressure to look fair because desi man look for gori girls when they go to find a rishta. Chand jaise bahoo ..what he hell is all those songs gora this gora that..gora mukhra chand ka tukra ..gori ha kalayaan gorey :D

Yes, you are right.

It is not due to western girls in films that indians like white.
You got the whole thing wrong,

It is due to indian preference of white skin, even western girls with no skill can get job in bollywood.

Does this preference of white skin come from the Caste System?

Lighter skin is viewed as more favorable in a lot of countries. It's the same reason Egypt insists on classifying itself as part of Middle East and not Africa.

The main reason is biology. Light skin is perceived as being more 'blemish free' (not saying it is true or not). This is subconsciously associated with health and youth. All cultures value health and youth.

Well Majority Arab, Greater Middle East, Sinai ?

You are not getting the question. I asked how you will change the attitude of those peoples who dont find black girls attractive. Should they force themselves to like black girls?

Its like what we can do about those women who like guys with good height

Back
Top Bottom