What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Silly Indian sees the Chinese behind everything. If he was Chinese, he would be posting about the Skin Cancer Cream called 9X. God I love this commercial selling skin cancer.

Read the comments... It's a parody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Netrutal citizen@ How we should change the mentality of those who dont find any attracticion for dark/black girls?

any suggestion? :D

Have black girls rape them?

In all seriousness, you can't change individual attitudes so easily. You have to slowly change the culture through media reinforcement.

tan people would like to become white, and white people would like to become tan. Its part of nature i guess...
There is just one thing that doesn't go with this, and that is that Pashtuns and Kashmiris (who are fair) are not satisfied with their skin tone... they like to become more white

The British ruled South Asia for many years, only makes sense that South Asians are obsessed with white skin. Not just that but look at the obsession with English. The British left in 1947 but the slave mentality of South Asians still exists today.
Doesn't the fair-skin obsession if you will pre-date colonialism? Read some older poetry and you might know. Still, you might find it both ways in older poetry.

Doesn't the fair-skin obsession if you will pre-date colonialism? Read some older poetry and you might know. Still, you might find it both ways in older poetry.

Yup. I'd always assumed it went back to the Aryan invasion, but interestingly if you look at the Ajanta paintings, a lot of the characters (including princesses/concubines) are brown or black. So I guess the colorism must have originated sometime during the middle ages.

tan people would like to become white, and white people would like to become tan. Its part of nature i guess...
There is just one thing that doesn't go with this, and that is that Pashtuns and Kashmiris (who are fair) are not satisfied with their skin tone...

Not all Pashtuns and Kashmiris are fair and no Pakistani wants to be tan including Pashtuns and Kashmiris....lol

As far as I know fair skin is considered beautiful not only in South asia but in East Asia and Africa also. And it's not white skin but something between black and white, personally I find very pale skin to be very unattractive.

As far as I know fair skin is considered beautiful not only in South asia but in East Asia and Africa also. And it's not white skin but something between black and white, personally I find very pale skin to be very unattractive.
I wonder what Arabs like.:lol:
As far as i know, they like white people with blue eyes, and blond hair.

The fact is all South/Central Asians and most people on earth prefer fair skin over dark skin so stop pretending you prefer dark skin beauties over fair skin beauties because you are just lieing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you guys have probably watched snow white when you were little
Remember this quote from there:
"mirror mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of all"?:D

I don't prefer dark skin beauties, I prefer wheatish/dusky and tanned white.

^ you should have seen the previous one, I'm fairly tanned(no pun intended!).

Back
Top Bottom