What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

You were talking about your heart right? You've got heartbroken and then your heart turned into black.

I was just curious :angel:
You call "it" a HEART? and ur curious!
Troll_Face_.png

honestly man, i've hardly seen chinese men with facial hair. Japanese for sure, but Chinese guys look quite feminine.

clean shaven males is regarded as handsome in China. Looking like a hairy ape isn't regarded in the mainstream as "good looking". if you go by the standard of "not being a hairy ape = feminine" then French males are also feminine.

but there are definitely enough beareded people in China, if you're into that kind of thing.

W020100408543192211321.jpg

^ he is from North eastern provinces, isn't he?

clean shaven males is regarded as handsome in China. Looking like a hairy ape isn't regarded in the mainstream as "good looking". if you go by the standard of "not being a hairy ape = feminine" then French males are also feminine.

but there are definitely enough beareded people in China, if you're into that kind of thing.

So people with facial hair are hairy apes?

And these people then complain about racism:confused:

There is difference between clean shaven and no facial hair. Shaving lefts you with a light green/brown patch and women loves the tingling sensation(or so I have been told) ! ;-)

No facial hair looks childish like the new north Korean dictator, no offence!

No facial hair looks childish like the new north Korean dictator, no offence!

no man has zero facial hair. they should all have a little bit.

no, its because he's pudgy and has small eyes.

the marks of a mature man are sharp features and cold eyes.

Back
Top Bottom