What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Southern ones are mostly Egyptian Sudanese mix however majority of the people are brown.
heres an example.
The Head of the Egyptian Army
tantawi.jpg

Nubian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do the copts look? Somebody told me they are real egyptians. Are you egyptian by any chance?

Sad, but true. Indians are white skin obsessed. It matters much for girls than guys. This is reflected in intrusion of western girls into Bollywood. In fact the top actress in Bollywood is Katrina Kiaffe, a British, and, in recent times, the intrusion has intensified with score of western girls landing in Mumbai to get into Bollywood.

Are Bollywood and foreigners inseparable? - Hindustan Times

Interesting it's true Girls however Men are doing it as well ?

Dude i did not post this video to insult India/Indians. You watch the whole videos and these are the Indians who are expressing their opinions in this video. I stay away from mudslinging and i posted this video because it was relevant to the topic under discussion. We should admit harsh reality of our society in order to to bring change

I know you didn't but there are members here who might be willing to take the risks of infractions/bans and start a whole mudslinging fest which is why i just put that post out there just in case.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

New evenr in a Saudi Arabia the clerics aren't off with their heads ?

Lol, i was also surprised as well, but i guess its a strong indication that the clerics are losing their grip on the society there, i think Mosa can give a better input regarding this.

Sad, but true. Indians are white skin obsessed. It matters much for girls than guys. This is reflected in intrusion of western girls into Bollywood. In fact the top actress in Bollywood is Katrina Kiaffe, a British, and, in recent times, the intrusion has intensified with score of western girls landing in Mumbai to get into Bollywood.

hey you are right but girls have pressure to look fair because desi man look for gori girls when they go to find a rishta. Chand jaise bahoo ..what he hell is all those songs gora this gora that..gora mukhra chand ka tukra ..gori ha kalayaan gorey :D

Netrutal citizen@ How we should change the mentality of those who dont find any attracticion for dark/black girls?

any suggestion? :D

Netrutal citizen@ How we should change the mentality of those who dont find any attracticion for dark/black girls?

any suggestion? :D

Depends now Indian members have told me this is due to Western Women into the Indian Film industry however I do believe it has some racial issues, best thing would be to recommend is not using skin creams to feel more beautiful or some tolerance toward darker skinned people.

Back
Top Bottom