What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

I believe your mostly speaking of the Gulf Arab Oil Rich states, yes Gulf Arabs look up to white,s racism against the darker skinned ones and Sudanese exist. Actually it's not limited to South Asia but East Asia and Middle East even parts of Africa.

Its not only the Gulf Arabs, i know many Lebanese, Palestinians, and even Egyptians who have had nose jobs and boob jobs, they want to look white, but instead they end up looking like Haifa Wehbe with a very tiny nose, personally i don't find fake materialistic women attractive, its gives me the creeps since they're all plastic.

Well it was dealing with what he said a slave mentality the british left behind.

Thats your wrong information,
Climatic condition makes a man tan and hard looking ultimately dark and who wants to look ugly? some people want to look softie so may be the effort, unfortunately its the labour class who goes dark because they have to work under sun. The thrive maybe to look better not English.

It is a sad truth. In India, fairer girls are preferred, not much a problem for guys( till somebody thought about fair and handsome, what an Idiot).
Nothing to do with british.

I have watched a few documentaries and the India Media or Film Industry prefers Lighter skinned or fair. you know what I mean.

mughe koi bhi girl pasand hai, chinese/japanese/arabic/mexican etc, as long as she is beautiful

white skin doesnt mean she will be attractive too

I have watched a few documentaries and the India Media or Film Industry prefers Lighter skinned or fair. you know what I mean.

Preference is one thing but obsession is another. Obviously no one can force someone if he don't find black girls attractive

Not true if you been to South America or Mexico it's a mix.
Well, personally I like tanned skin like south american,italians, not pale white or beef-red(dont know what color that is but have seen many german tourists like that)

Its not only the Gulf Arabs, i know many Lebanese, Palestinians, and even Egyptians who have had nose jobs and boob jobs, they want to look white, but instead they end up looking like Haifa Wehbe with a very tiny nose, personally i don't find fake materialistic women attractive, its gives me the creeps since they're all plastic.

Could be Lebanese, Palestinians are mostly a mix majority fair skinned to light Dark, Egyptians is mostly brown to darker what you speak of a limited majority maybe the liberals of Egypt however don't really have this maybe a few of the upper class ones. I agree I don't like Women that have Plastic Surgeries or Used artificial Creams fake overall.

Who cares who is obsessed with what! The good thing is that south asia is progressing educationally, economically

Please, lets not start a tit for tat nonsense, there really was no need to post videos.

Why whats wrong with video there? If you dont like it then dont watch it. Its talking about reality of sub continents ..

bas white girls kuch ziada bold hote hai, half cloths peh guzara kerlati hain aur men se ziada januni(you know what :D) hoti hain

Well, personally I like tanned skin like south american,italians, not pale white or beef-red(dont know what color that is but have seen many german tourists like that)

Really don't care what skinned a women. South America is mostly a mix of Europeans and Natives many mixed. Germans in Argentina ?

Back
Top Bottom