What's new

Smokers' Joint

there are portable vape pipes i even own one.... besides you are mistaken with vaporizers you get vapor not smoke the carcinogens are present in smoke but not vapor

thanks for stating the obvious...i know why it's called ''vaporizer'' and i know how they work very well since i've tried em on some occasions.....i don't like them. They sure get the job done, but it takes the ''fun'' out of this extra-curricular activity.

smoking pot is the best thing ever many musical artists do pot for creativity btw pot is given to cancer patients to increase appetite

for every man his own...too much of anything in life is not good. It's one thing if you do it occasionally on weekends; it's another if you are a dope-head who sits on a couch -- comatose, disheveled and unable to be productive.

just run 10 kilometers, play squash or some sport, and do swimming........you will feel even more satisfaction. But that's just me.

i do agree though, it does aid in creativity and it certainly makes music and food more pleasurable

oye -- Punjabi Munda.....

i thought Sikhs frowned upon smoking; most of the ones i know drink scotch like its paani

maybe she's not averse to the occasional ''rip'' of the bubble-bubble herself

I just quit a month ago .....and don't wanna go back..all this talk bout smoking =.=

well anyways Classic was what i consumed ..and occasional weed or Balled up residue called Kala Mal.. mainly Afghan Rhino. Abundant farming in HP free of cost procurement.

I just quit a month ago .....and don't wanna go back..all this talk bout smoking =.=

well anyways Classic was what i consumed ..and occasional weed or Balled up residue called Kala Mal.. mainly Afghan Rhino. Abundant farming in HP free of cost procurement.

if you're a former smoker struggling to avoid smoking then why would you open a thread called ''smokers' joint'' :cheesy:

i keep getting cigs, from pakistan now im having a bit of supply and demand problem...my next shipment of dunhill lights is coming next friday hopefully (fingers crossed) :D

i keep getting cigs, from pakistan now im having a bit of supply and demand problem...my next shipment of dunhill lights is coming next friday hopefully (fingers crossed) :D

do u have friends bring it to you from Pakistan or do you order em somewhere.....

by the way, dunhills are pretty harsh on the throat. In Pakistan, i actually prefer Pine; or Bensens

Can cigs be carried in the cabin of a plane?

depends on airport and airline policy

in most cases, no matches; no lighters....though it's easy to sneak them in, just put them in the pen holder area of your laptop bag --if you have one

depends on airport and airline policy

in most cases, no matches; no lighters....though it's easy to sneak them in, just put them in the pen holder area of your laptop bag --if you have one

Nice and smoooooth.

Back
Top Bottom