What's new

Smokers' Joint

I feel bad for you guys. I just switched over to some "Cutter's Choice". Really nice Tobacco! Nice and subtle...

cutchoice.jpg

:smokin:

i never see the interest in smoking tobacco to me it tastes like sht but smells rather fine marijuana on the other hand does wonders :smitten:

^ thats why i use a vaporizer the vapor from the marijuana gets you high but doesn't mess up your lungs and btw THC is known to speed up the death of cancer cells in the lungs according to the FDA no death of lung cancer from marijuana has never happened.

About the vaporizer, i never knew. Regarding no death related to Marijuana, that might be true, but Marijuana does have negative affects on the brain and certain parts of the organ system.

i never see the interest in smoking tobacco to me it tastes like sht but smells rather fine marijuana on the other hand does wonders :smitten:

That's the way with Tobacco... You start because you love the smell but after a while you don't even notice it anymore. It's all about the smoke.

i hate razla- waste of time, energy and spit while making-

ya, they called cigajoints.....and that's a REAL waste of time when any half-decent rolling paper or hemp paper can be used to make a lil something something in barely 25 seconds

ya, they called cigajoints.....and that's a REAL waste of time when any half-decent rolling paper or hemp paper can be used to make a lil something something in barely 25 seconds

that's true.. & cigajints are not half good as proper rizla roll ups. but for freshies.. cigajoints are the way to go till they get accustomed with rolling one proper!

About the vaporizer, i never knew. Regarding no death related to Marijuana, that might be true, but Marijuana does have negative affects on the brain and certain parts of the organ system.

marijuana is most harmful when you smoke directly from pipes,joints,blunts etc with vaporizers you get no harmful effects the vaporizer could also be used for tobacco as an alternative to cigarettes

that's true.. & cigajints are not half good as proper rizla roll ups. but for freshies.. cigajoints are the way to go till they get accustomed with rolling one proper!

i guess.....the other issue is that the paper used on cigs burn quicker and unevenly when the tobacco is removed

the best thing to do is to dab a little bit of honey on it, put it in the microwave for 7-8 seconds and let it rest for a few minutes

(im serious)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

marijuana is most harmful when you smoke directly from pipes,joints,blunts etc with vaporizers you get no harmful effects the vaporizer could also be used for tobacco as an alternative to cigarettes

good luck carrying a vaporizer around......in the end, any smoke will contain carcinogens which are not good. In terms of chemicals and toxins --cigs are much worse than ''other stuff'''

but essentially, they both are bad......weed is not good for motivation, it can make you lazy. Unless you live a disciplined life, have a job, and have a daily routine and schedule --i dont recommend pot smoking

Back
Top Bottom