What's new

Smokers' Joint

if you're a former smoker struggling to avoid smoking then why would you open a thread called ''smokers' joint''

Eh...made no sense...

I commented on the thread cus ...it was the topic of discussion dw.

Does tht clarify things fr u?

if you're a former smoker struggling to avoid smoking then why would you open a thread called ''smokers' joint''

Eh...made no sense...

I commented on the thread cus ...it was the topic of discussion dw.

Does tht clarify things fr u?

well from what i can make out the question ...
i noticed this thread via the recently commented thread list at the bottom of the forum

good luck with your quest to remain smoke-free, i hope you remain that way

nobody wants to make doctors rich later in life.......

you heard that Elmo? You won't be get my rupees!

Can cigs be carried in the cabin of a plane?

yep, legally speaking 10 packs = 200 cigs
but you can smuggle stuff, like this time i brought 600 cigs, 3 dandeyy

No man, i personally i like dunhill lights, they are quite light on the throat compared with marlbro...

3 cartons is reasonable....depends on the airport/country. Some have different policies on how many you can buy (e.g. duty free) to take to other countries

if you already bought tax-free cartons before heading to the airport, you could put 2-3 in your checked in luggage and then go to duty free and buy another 2-3 more.

that's only necessary if you like foreign cigs. In Pakistan, cigs are pretty cheap as is. A pack of bensens is what, rs. 75- 80 ?

good luck with your quest to remain smoke-free, i hope you remain that way

nobody wants to make doctors rich later in life.......

you heard that Elmo? You won't be get my rupees!

Pehlay earn them, I am not that cruel that I deprive a "poor average joe" of his money

3 cartons is reasonable....depends on the airport/country. Some have different policies on how many you can buy (e.g. duty free) to take to other countries

if you already bought tax-free cartons before heading to the airport, you could put 2-3 in your checked in luggage and then go to duty free and buy another 2-3 more.

that's only necessary if you like foreign cigs. In Pakistan, cigs are pretty cheap as is. A pack of bensens is what, rs. 75- 80 ?

Stop thinking about cigs all day long - you are supposed to be quitting it...

Pehlay earn them, I am not that cruel that I deprive a "poor average joe" of his money

ajeeb baat hai.....

Stop thinking about cigs all day long - you are supposed to be quitting it...

i see the doctor on 26th of this month, i arranged appointment

he will prescribe "zyban"

too bad medicinal mary-jane isn't available or legalized yet in the federal capital.....the sticky icky that smells meaty and gets the mouth watery

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

does "huqqa" count as smoking?

it ought to bhai

natural endorphins provide about the same pleasure, perhaps more.

but that's just how i feel

Squash or Swimming are fun activities and I've done them both on a regular basis. I prefer to swim after the sun goes down and generally just keep swimming laps till I can barely stand up. I haven't noticed any reduction in stamina (doing freestyle and breast stroke) due to casual smoking. I take it smoking is more harmful over the life time in greater proportions.

Some of the best varieties of Hash available in the subcontinent are certainly more pleasurable than these activities. Especially if you only do it occasionally. The nicotine rush from a bong/chillum is totally insane if you're not used to tobacco.

well they say charas is more of a 'mental' high; i guess has some physical effects too......more therapeutic than maryjane.

very strong too, especially in the north of our country

well they say charas is more of a 'mental' high; i guess has some physical effects too......more therapeutic than maryjane.

very strong too, especially in the north of our country

I thought it was known as "Hashish" in your country. It all depends on how it was made. The physical effects are very limited compared to weed. There's almost no "body buzz" or drowsiness, with strong mental effects. Almost all the good stuff in India is produced on the Northen side. The best thing about hash is that its very convenient to carry around and make a mix, and the high doesn't make you lazy.

Back
Top Bottom