What's new

Smokers' Joint

i guess.....the other issue is that the paper used on cigs burn quicker and unevenly when the tobacco is removed

the best thing to do is to dab a little bit of honey on it, put it in the microwave for 7-8 seconds and let it rest for a few minutes

(im serious)

haha.. that's something new! we shall give it a try! see..after all this thread is ain't that bad!:lol:

just a dab....dont put too much or it will get wrinkly

if you really want to get retarded, scratch out the black resin and oil from a pipe. Roll it into a ball, burn it, break it up and spread it evenly into a J.

i personally dont do this practice but i've seen it done. You'll be smashed after a few hits

^^^wow... that sounds nasty! will just stick with the basic healing procedure for the moment!!:lol:

that's the funny thing; people here may think i'm a ''jihazy'' after my inputs here

in the end, i'm just an ''average Joe'' :police:

the best drug is squash, or swimming for an hour....

they have no side-effects

natural endorphins provide about the same pleasure, perhaps more.

but that's just how i feel

i guess.....the other issue is that the paper used on cigs burn quicker and unevenly when the tobacco is removed

the best thing to do is to dab a little bit of honey on it, put it in the microwave for 7-8 seconds and let it rest for a few minutes

(im serious)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

good luck carrying a vaporizer around......in the end, any smoke will contain carcinogens which are not good. In terms of chemicals and toxins --cigs are much worse than ''other stuff'''

but essentially, they both are bad......weed is not good for motivation, it can make you lazy. Unless you live a disciplined life, have a job, and have a daily routine and schedule --i dont recommend pot smoking

there are portable vape pipes i even own one.... besides you are mistaken with vaporizers you get vapor not smoke the carcinogens are present in smoke but not vapor

smoking pot is the best thing ever many musical artists do pot for creativity btw pot is given to cancer patients to increase appetite

you guys can now bring out the "The Def.pk Low-Down on Smoking Up" :D

^^ i think you forgot to close the thread- give an infraction- and then feel good about it :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom