What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seikhs cannot possibly get a independent state becasue they do not have sea port

WoW Great explanation. They don't even want. Not even in Dream. India belong to them same like any other religion. I even don't consider Sikh as another religion.

It's easy to wash your hands of responsibility but no Pakistani member encouraged him to take the attitude that he has, it was Indians who changed his mind and made him see the error of thinking India is a friend.

dude is that even a retort!!!
it's no body's responsibility to force u the way to think!!
and that's why i said if a forum can bring such changes in a man then only imaging what would have happened if he lived with with mullah's!!
who would have properly utilized his emotions!!!

and i am sorry if i sound like an A$$hole but the fact is one should never blame others for his own condition. personally nothing drives me more crazy:angry:

Khalistan rests only within the brains of some wealthy Sikhs in Canada and UK who are trying to attract attention to themselves because they don’t have the IQ, the social skills and class to rise in White Society in any other manner.

Some Sikhs denigrate Idol worship not knowing that we treat the Guru Granth Sahib Ji like an idol by covering it every night, putting it to sleep with prayers, waking it up with prayers, even if the hypocrytes choose to define this act differently. Basically Sikhs and Hindus are the same, with the same faults and plus points. 99 % of us are happy with each other. Ignore the Hindu and Sikh lunatics from now on.

Few Sikhs have issues with the Indian Congress Government, their supporters and Government agencies this dates back to the attacks of 1984 and how Sikhs today are being treated in India every common Sikh is made out to be a terrorist

BJP is ruling in Punjab and most of the top class leaders are from BJP + AD. Sikh is ahead in Military against Pakistan and PM of India.

All the Indian posters here moved on from the event where at least 5 thousand Sikhs were butchered. Mention 26/11 these posters will say " we will never forget nor will ever move on from Indian 9/11. "

Bunch of woosy hypocrats.

Sent from my iphone.

The same Pakis butchered Banglas in 1971, yet you have forgiven and moved on...WOOSY hypocrite

No
Sikh wil say anything about the 1984 while they are in India. Give them freedom and they will pour their heart out .

Majority of sikh community did not supported bhindrawale , perhaps because they were too confused to know whether he is a saint or extremist .
Bhindrawale always asked for sikh rights , not for separate country one must remember. Sikhs have been defending India from various invasive hard liner islamic forces standing at the entrance of India ( punjab ) . So , one must atleast wonder as to why would this peaceful , sacrificing community would go to extreme ends for their own rights .

The same Pakis butchered Banglas in 1971, yet you have forgiven and moved on...WOOSY hypocrite

Yup the same Bengali are complaing about butchering the sikh people. In case you didn't notice we are Bangladeshi people now. We would love to help the Sikh people gaining their independence and not to worry about Hindu folks dictating their lives.

No
Sikh wil say anything about the 1984 while they are in India. Give them freedom and they will pour their heart out .

Sikh never wanted a country and it was only right even a very small sections supported bhindrawale. 99% Sikhs today don't support Khalistan. I hardly heard the word Khalistan since very long time. I myself been to U.K., not even 1% has interest in it.

I am proud of Sikhs because i don't even consider Sikhs as different religion. And not to forget, Issue is completely dead long back. Sikhs are not considered as minority even if population is 2%. Sikh is not part of India but It belongs to India like any other religion.

U should have been born in Pakistan!!
there i am sure some mullah would have utilized u r "love" for India in much better manner.

The GDP per capita of Hong Kong is 30 times higher than India. :azn: One Hong Kong person, produces more output than thirty Indian people.

Do you think I would give up my standard of living, just to go to a "Mullah"?

If anyone needs what you are describing, it is the starving people in India. But instead of going to the "Mullahs", they go to the Naxalites.

Yup the same Bengali are complaing about butchering the sikh people. In case you didn't notice we are Bangladeshi people. We would love to help the Sikh people gaining their independence.

When was the last time you heard any kind of protest in Indian Punjab? If you don't have anything to contribute, you can refrain from posting instead of flaming.

Yup the same Bengali are complaing about butchering the sikh people. In case you didn't notice we are Bangladeshi people now. We would love to help the Sikh people gaining their independence and not to worry about Hindu folks dictating their lives.

Yup the same Bengali are complaing about butchering the sikh people. In case you didn't notice we are Bangladeshi people. We would love to help the Sikh people gaining their independence.

You failed to take independence on own without India help. :hitwall::hitwall: and talking bout Sikh?

Do you know about Sikh regiment ?? Sikh is only 1.87% Population in India. But They constitute total 5%-8% in Army.

Sikh Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The GDP of Hong Kong is 30 times higher than India. :azn: One Hong Kong person, produces more output than thirty Indian people.

Do you think I would give up my standard of living, just to go to a "Mullah"?

If anyone needs what you are describing, it is the starving people in India. But instead of going to the "Mullahs", they go to the Naxalites.

Really. Is the GDP of Hong Kong % 1.5 trillion * 30=45 trillion.:lol: That 3 times the economy of USA alone. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom