What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the progress Sikhs have made in India, the Khalistan Movement is very much alive & kicking hard in India today. These are the following groups fighting for Khalistan today:

Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
All-India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF)
Bhindrawala Tigers Force of Khalistan (BTFK)
Khalistan Liberation Army (KLA)
Khalistan Liberation Front (KLF)
Khalistan Armed Force (KAF)
Dashmesh Regiment
Khalistan Liberation Organisation (KLO)
Khalistan National Army (KNA)

India - Terrorists Groups

Despite all the progress Sikhs have made in India, the Khalistan Movement is very much alive & kicking hard in India today. These are the following groups fighting for Khalistan:

Dashmesh Regiment

And same can be said for Balochistan and Pakhtunistan.

Lol I'm loving the desperation of pakistanis :lol:

Support khalistan. But remember you hit us, we'll hit back. Don't complain when Indians start supporting Balochistan :whistle:

And same can be said for Balochistan and Pakhtunistan.

There are no secessionist movements in KPK & FATA, & there are only two in Balochistan: the BLA & the BLF. The rest of Pakistan, unlike India, is free from secessionist movements.

Despite all the progress Sikhs have made in India, the Khalistan Movement is very much alive & kicking hard in India today. These are the following groups fighting for Khalistan:

Dashmesh Regiment

I think these two have a better chance:

Naxalite-Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol I'm loving the desperation of pakistanis :lol:

Support khalistan. But remember you hit us, we'll hit back. Don't complain when Indians start supporting Balochistan :whistle:

No one is supporting Khalistan. But the point is that if you think all is rosy, & that Khalistan is dead, you're choosing to be delusional & couldn't be more wrong.

No one is supporting Khalistan. But the point is that if you think all is rosy, & that Khalistan is dead, you're choosing to be delusional & you couldn't be more wrong.

Uh.. the only delusional ones here are pakistanis believing that khalistan is still growing strong. There are still pockets of areas that support the movement in Canada, UK and even India. That doesn't necessarily mean they have full support of majority of Sikhs or even Sikh political parties like the Akali Dal.

And yes if you click back a few pages, you can see your pakistani brothers jumping up and down for support of khalistan. Little do you guys know that khalistan also includes parts of pakistan Punjab.

No one is supporting Khalistan. But the point is that if you think all is rosy, & that Khalistan is dead, you're choosing to be delusional & couldn't be more wrong.

No, It's completly dead. already gave all reasons. I live between them, So i know and understand better.

You check with Pakistan - Except Punjab, all want septate country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatist_movements_of_Pakistan

I know all this won't happen in Pakistan. But is all rosy ?

Bro forget Pakhtunistan, your Balochistan forms half of Pakistan and you are saying rest is secessionist free. Does it even matter.

Do you have any idea how big the BLA & BLF are? Do you even hear them about them in the news? Precisely, they are that small & have very little impact in Balochistan. The thread of the topic is about Sikhs & Khalistan btw, if you want to ignore & then divert your problems onto Pakistan, & are not willing to solve your internal problems, then nothing is going to happen. You have to realize that many Indians have grievances against the government, & measures must be taken to solve them, if India has to get past its secessionist movements. India is faced with a myriad of problems: while there is Islamic extremism in J&K, there are far worse secessionist movements in India's 7 sister states (in particular Assam & Meghalaya), Naxal movements (they are not secessionists, but want to overthrow the government) all over the country, & then other smaller groups that have nothing to do with Pakistan.

No, It's completly dead. already gave all reasons. I live between them, So i know and understand better.

You check with Pakistan - Except Punjab, all want septate country. Separatist movements of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know all this won't happen in Pakistan. But is all rosy ?

Talibanization, as severe a problem it is, is not a secessionist movement. They want to have Islamic caliphate in Pakistan, not separate from it. In Gilgit-Baltistan, the Balawaristan National Front is a political party, not a secessionist movement. The Sindhudesh is dead. The only secessionist/separatist movements in Pakistan are the BLA, BLF in Balochistan; & JKLF in Kashmir. There is a difference between a political party & a secessionist group.

Do you have any idea how big the BLA & BLF are? Do you even hear them about them in the news? Precisely, they are that small & have very little impact in Balochistan. The thread of the topic is about Sikhs & Khalistan btw, if you want to ignore & then divert your problems onto Pakistan, & are not willing to solve your internal problems, then nothing is going to happen. You have to realize that many Indians have grievances against the government, & measures must be taken to solve them, if India has to get past its secessionist movements. India is faced with a myriad of problems: while there is Islamic extremism in J&K, there are far worse secessionist movements in India's 7 sister states (in particular Assam & Meghalaya), Naxal movements all over the country, & then other smaller groups that have nothing to do with Pakistan.

You are saying BLA & BLF is small, because TTP has created much greater havoc in the country than them otherwise till before OBL daily news came of some pipeline blasts or killings.And yes balochistan will have liitle impact coz its one of the least developed province of Pakistan.

Regarding the most dealiest movement in India's North East i.e the ULFA cadre. They just late last year dropped their demands for sovereignity.
ULFA makes End, But reasons are Alive
Forgive us ULFA to bomb blast victims families Lastupdate:- Thu, 26 May 2011 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

And who told you Naxal was a separatist movement, its not and never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom