What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't fix something if it's not broken. This cattle slaughtering thing was never a major issue. Siddaramaiah is putting Congress's favourite tool called reverse communalism into practice. This is only going to create more communal disharmony & further radicalise the communities. You don't play with people's emotions or beliefs. Bad move...

Why did BJP ban it during its previous rule? Doesn't it mean the BJP started it?

Just out of curiosity, can someone briefly explain to me why do Hindus get offended when cows are slaughtered? Are Hindu people also sensitive to slaughter of other animals such as bakri and chooza?

hindus believe cow as their mother (not literally of course) as she gives naurishment in form of milk.

C'mon.. are you trying to tell me that beef was not on the menu when BJP was in power?

They tried to remove it, were quite succesful. Most of the time, this isn't just some small thing...when you're govt is corrupt, in order to deflect attention you try to create relegious issues. That's what BJP did.

You non-Hindus will ever understand our culture & religion ... thats why we need a Hindu Rashtra ... its the our Hindu leaders who betrayed us by letting u people stay here ...

U dont have respect for the sentiments of 80% population ... then cry when we do something violent out of Anger ... u people are making us do it ...

Time to Divide India has come. I don't care about Hindu Rashtra or not but definately don't want to live the Congis. I want a sperate Land for the non CONGI people of this country. If these corrupt buggers win the next election I am going on the streets to demand a sperate country :sick:

They tried to remove it, were quite succesful. Most of the time, this isn't just some small thing...when you're govt is corrupt, in order to deflect attention you try to create relegious issues. That's what BJP did.

& how's this guy any different? Cow slaughtering is not the first & foremost issue for Karnataka today.. is it? This will only act as another tool to insight communal hatred by vested souls. Why give them a chance when there are lot many other important things to attend?

& how's this guy any different? Cow slaughtering is not the first & foremost issue for Karnataka today.. is it? This will only act as another tool to insight communal hatred by vested souls. Why give them a chance when there are lot many other important things to attend?

They have to remove it someday, why not today. There is no election now till 2014.

The net is filled with the British version.

In that we are weaklings, who won't kill anything and will burn our women. BS!!

We are Dronwar Brahmins from Dronacharya..even the princes feared us. The Rajputs who would descend from the Kuru learnt at our feet. The extant manuscripts are present in Mithila..in archives in Patana Uni and Bengal Uni of all places (that last bit boggles me also).

We are also of the line of Kashi Naresh through Gautama Maharishi (one of the saptrishis). We were meant to be Virabhadra in battle..Rudra's off-springs. You will have to contact the professors who research these archives..my aunt is among them and went through them as a senior professor of Sanskrit.

Brother..we've lost Vajramusthi..very little of it remains now..instead its bastardized forms persist in Myanmar in the form of Lethwei and in Siam in the form of Muay Boron...but they are incomplete for they only adapted the striking component of the Mushthi but not the weapons and grappling. First the Mughals banned it and we to our eternal shame complied and then finally the British.

Can you imagine, Magadh- before Ashoka decided to give up the sword- turned Alexander away and his satrap in Asia Seleucus I Nicator bent the knee to us...we were the bannermen of Magadh and Kuru..and then we became pacifist zameendars..zameendar kis bhasha ki shabdawali me paya jaata hai, magdhi..sanskrit? NO! it was a nice Mughal invention and then a British tool. You cannot be a bhudev- that's the term "bhu-dev"- lord of the land if you cannot protect its people and bring them riches.

Atyant hi lambi katha hai bhai.

Magadha rose again as a sub-continental power during the times of Guptas. Pataliputra was their capital until Chandragupta II shifted it to Ujjain in around 5th century AD.

Time to Divide India has come. I don't care about Hindu Rashtra or not but definately don't want to live the Congis. I want a sperate Land for the non CONGI people of this country. If these corrupt buggers win the next election I am going on the streets to demand a sperate country :sick:
No need to Divide the country ... we have already given more then what we should have ... now its the time for the Saffron Revolution ... No more grounds to surrender ... now stand & fight till the last breath ... Hindu Rashtra or nothing ... the work is already in full swing ...

Hindu Nationalism is first time coming in Land of South India... the secular are shouting more & being more Anti-Hindu because they know they are beginning to feel the heat of our Unity which is increasing day by day ...

today more Youngsters are joining Hindu Nationalists organization then ever ... Youth is for Hindu Rashtra ... we will achieve it ...

They have to remove it someday, why not today. There is no election now till 2014.

Why do they 'have to'? No one was crying out loud to lift the ban. There's no scarcity of beef in Karnataka. It was always on the menu. It's not like Gujarat.. where it's completely against the law to slaughter or sell.

No need to Divide the country ... we have already given more then what we should have ... now its the time for the Saffron Revolution ... No more grounds to surrender ... now stand & fight till the last breath ... Hindu Rashtra or nothing ... the work is already in full swing ...

Hindu Nationalism is first time coming in Land of South India... the secular are shouting more & being more Anti-Hindu because they know they are beginning to feel the heat of our Unity which is increasing day by day ...

today more Youngsters are joining Hindu Nationalists organization then ever ... Youth is for Hindu Rashtra ... we will achieve it ...

Yawning-782520.jpg

Magadha rose again as a sub-continental power during the times of Guptas. Pataliputra was their capital until Chandragupta II shifted it to Ujjain in around 5th century AD.

I was referring to Chandragupta Mauya- first of his name..300 BC around about...back then it was Patliputra and magadh which was the center.

Define Hindu Rashtra.

Are you not confusing Hindu Rashtra with Hidutvavadi - two different things? If so, do you mean to subvert the Constitution of India to achieve your "goals"?

I really hope you are not among those who go around harassing couples only on Valentine's day or women in bars and pubs. If I ever come across the likes of such, I am going to given them a piece of my mind and a really large "helping hand".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom