What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to Chandragupta Mauya- first of his name..300 BC around about...back then it was Patliputra and magadh which was the center.

I thought you implied Ashoka's renunciation of violence led to downfall of Magadha Empire. They did rise again :) and defeated the Central Asians under Chandragupta-2.

Would u like it, if i kill & eat ur mother... For a Hindu Cow is like his mother... :frown:

If India is a secular state then you cannot force religious laws onto others even non practicing Hindus. but you can carve out your own country out of India and declare it a Hindu state.Or you simply want best of the both worlds? Simple you cant have the cake and eat it too .

Why they have to? No one was crying out loud to lift the ban. There's no scarcity of beef in Karnataka. It was always on the menu. It's not like Gujarat.. where it's completely against the law to slaughter or sell.
they have to because its wrong to ban cow slaughter in first place. They are merely undoing what was wrong. One cannot simply make such laws and expect it to last forever because removing them will hurt some people.
Its like our equivalent of blasphemy law.

Define Hindu Rashtra.

Are you not confusing Hindu Rashtra with Hidutvavadi - two different things? If so, do you mean to subvert the Constitution of India to achieve your "goals"?

I really hope you are not among those who go around harassing couples only on Valentine's day or women in bars and pubs. If I ever come across the likes of such, I am going to given them a piece of my mind and a really large "helping hand".

I have defined Hindu Rashtra in my post number of times ... Secular Law ... equality for all but the countries main root should remain in Dharmic culture...

remove the western form of Marxist secularism & install the Indian version of secularism of Sarva Dharma Sambhava...

I am against all those Useless Sri Ram sena members doing moral policing to Girls ... Hinduism is the only religion which gives full freedom for women to do what ever she want & Dress in which ever way she wishes...

Why do they 'have to'? No one was crying out loud to lift the ban. There's no scarcity of beef in Karnataka. It was always on the menu. It's not like Gujarat.. where it's completely against the law to slaughter or sell.

So parts of India are secular and parts are religious.

So now in Bangalore when a corrupt Congress minister in the line of Pawan Bansal is caught, they can go for Cow sacrifice instead of Goat.. Bloody idiots!!

I have defined Hindu Rashtra in my post number of times ... Secular Law ... equality for all but the countries main root should remain in Dharmic culture...

remove the western form of Marxist secularism & install the Indian version of secularism of Sarva Dharma Sambhava...

I am against all those Useless Sri Ram sena members doing moral policing to Girls ... Hinduism is the only religion which gives full freedom for women to do what ever she want & Dress in which ever way she wishes...

You are the exact mirror image of fundoos from other religions.

If India is a secular state then you cannot force religious laws onto others even non practicing Hindus. but you can carve out your own country out of India and declare it a Hindu state.Or you simply want best of the both worlds? Simple you cant have the cake and eat it too .
I am against western Marxist way of Secularism ... & Hell with all seculars... i am not a Secular in their sense ... i am a Hindu Nationalist...

& i dont accept the current Indian Constitution which is a western adopted one... I support Hindu Republic ...

Why did BJP ban it during its previous rule? Doesn't it mean the BJP started it?
They did not start, it is in the constitution of India itself. What they did was to strengthen (!) it. What Sid is doing is going to pre-BJP era law, which still bans cow (12 years and below) and calf slaughter... BJP added buffalo, bull and had increased age to 15 yrs..

=Nair saab;4289589]I have defined Hindu Rashtra in my post number of times ... Secular Law ... equality for all but the countries main root should remain in Dharmic culture...

SO remove what you dont like and bring back what you like

I am sorry since when ?

they have to because its wrong to ban cow slaughter in first place. They are merely undoing what was wrong. One cannot simply make such laws and expect it to last forever because removing them will hurt some people.
Its like our equivalent of blasphemy law.

How does it become blasphemous if you ban the slaughtering? Who's religious sentiments gets hurt by banning the slaughter? or is it other way around? I'll let you think about it... take your time!

So when are they planning to lift the Cow slaughter ban in Congress ruled Andhra, Delhi, Haryana? Lift the ban in Andhra and some of their vote bank will be really happy in Hyderabad.

I am against western Marxist way of Secularism ... & Hell with all seculars... i am not a Secular in their sense ... i am a Hindu Nationalist...

& i dont accept the current Indian Constitution which is a western adopted one... I support Hindu Republic ...

Ahhh so you are India Taliban?

Yes, if that makes you happy.

Why would that make me happy or sad for that matter its your country do what you like.

Ahhh so you are India Taliban?

Why would that make me happy or sad for that matter its your country do what you like.
No i am more secular then the most Secular Pakistani ... :angel:

How does it become blasphemous if you ban the slaughtering? Who's religious sentiments gets hurt by banning the slaughter? or is it other way around? I'll let you think about it... take your time!
I said our equivalent of blasphemy law which caters to need of people of a specific religion... blasphemy law in pakistan to respect muslim sensitivity... like cow slaughter ban is to respect hindu sensitivity...
Only difference is we claim to be secular, and govt does not need to get involved in this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom