What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to prove a Mlechha anything about my religion ... & its teaching ... do even know what Geeta is ... first go & learn that Geeta is not the only principle book of Hindus ...

Even if you wanted to or needed to, it is unlikely that you could prove anything, about your religion, or about anything else, actually.

You don't fix something if it's not broken. This cattle slaughtering thing was never a major issue. Siddaramaiah is putting Congress's favourite tool called reverse communalism into practice. This is only going to create more communal disharmony & further radicalise the communities. You don't play with people's emotions or beliefs. Bad move...

Cow is your mother? I like your mother. Send her over here. I like cows.

Beef can be, and is, taken by Hindus. By the Dalit, to be precise.

Karnataka in particular and the south in general were not communal previously, there were riots in Bangalore in the 30s and 40s.

Your point remains valid.

BS Joe, Mallu Nars will disagree...Parotta with Beef Curry is a staple diet for us!

I don't understand what the big whoop is. Beef appears on many menus in Bangalore- from Hard Rock Cafe to Koshy's and Indijo. Some of the best places to eat in Bangalore are known for their steaks.

You don't fix something if it's not broken. This cattle slaughtering thing was never a major issue. Siddaramaiah is putting Congress's favourite tool called reverse communalism into practice. This is only going to create more communal disharmony & further radicalise the communities. You don't play with people's emotions or beliefs. Bad move...

It was never a problem till tghe BJP made it. They've done this in Goa too (affects tourism)

You non-Hindus will ever understand our culture & religion ... thats why we need a Hindu Rashtra ... its the our Hindu leaders who betrayed us by letting u people stay here ...

U dont have respect for the sentiments of 80% population ... then cry when we do something violent out of Anger ... u people are making us do it ...

Out of 80% of the population (now that the context is different, nobody thinks of the Parivar urban legend that Muslims have sneakily grown to 25% of the population), 45% - the Dalits - couldn't care less about any ban on beef introduced by the Brahmins.

Not cows, Buffalos. Nepal has Brahmins too, so your "purely brahminical" makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense.

These trappings on Hindu society were brought in precisely by the Brahmins.

@NaMo

This is what we were meant to be

virabhadra.jpg

Veerabhadra..as he embodies Rudra's rage against the prajapati...not argumentative people like ME who can only talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW what the fukc is the problem? He is the elected CM of Karnataka.

Thus he represents the will of the population of this state.

Just out of curiosity, can someone briefly explain to me why do Hindus get offended when cows are slaughtered? Are Hindu people also sensitive to slaughter of other animals such as bakri and chooza?

Out of 80% of the population (now that the context is different, nobody thinks of the Parivar urban legend that Muslims have sneakily grown to 25% of the population), 45% - the Dalits - couldn't care less about any ban on beef introduced by the Brahmins.
Hey Hero... I am not a Brahmin... & All Hindus are one... u nonHindus keep on trying to divide us Hindu society ... when 50-60% of all Sangha volunteers are Dalits & OBC Hindus ... the % is even more Higher in Durga Vahini ... almost 80% Durga Vahini women carders are from Dalit & OBC community ...

but who am i talking to a Kangressi , SICKluarist , Non-Hindu, Anti-Hindu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom