What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What secularism has to do with eating or slaughtering beef?

you mean taking away one citizens right to enjoy a meal he or she likes to please the other means nothing to be secular.

No need to Divide the country ... we have already given more then what we should have ... now its the time for the Saffron Revolution ... No more grounds to surrender ... now stand & fight till the last breath ... Hindu Rashtra or nothing ... the work is already in full swing ...

Hindu Nationalism is first time coming in Land of South India... the secular are shouting more & being more Anti-Hindu because they know they are beginning to feel the heat of our Unity which is increasing day by day ...

today more Youngsters are joining Hindu Nationalists organization then ever ... Youth is for Hindu Rashtra ... we will achieve it ...

South India has always been a bastion of Hindu Culture (not sure what you mean by Hindu nationalism). In the ancient times when Buddhism swept through North India the Hindu culture was still strong in South India. And it was a South Indian, Adi Shankaracharya, who brought people back into the Hindu fold in the subcontinent and reformed the religion. Same in the case with Islam when most of the Hindu art and architecture were destroyed in North we still have those intact in the South. So I don't really feel a threat to Hinduism that should radicalize us because some one removed a ban on Beef.

There are some good things about our culture and by radicalization I am afraid we will loose that. If I have to look back at history I will go back to the Gupta period (or a South Indian equivalent ) where our greatest achievements in Maths, Science and Reasoning came. When we lead the world in these fields. The dream for Modern India should be that instead of this bickering on cow slaughter.

Then stop poking nose in my countries affairs , if you don't consider it has any bearing on you, isn't it simple enough to comprehend.
'poking nose' is the most ridiculous thing to say on public forum like pdf... lol :)

South India has always been a bastion of Hindu Culture (not sure what you mean by Hindu nationalism). In the ancient times when Buddhism swept through North India the Hindu culture was still strong in South India. And it was a South Indian, Adi Shankaracharya, who brought people back into the Hindu fold in the subcontinent and reformed the religion. Same in the case with Islam when most of the Hindu art and architecture were destroyed in North we still have those intact in the South. So I don't really feel a threat to Hinduism that should radicalize us because some one removed a ban on Beef.

There are some good things about our culture and by radicalization I am afraid we will loose that. If I have to look back at history I will go back to the Gupta period (or a South Indian equivalent ) where our greatest achievements in Maths, Science and Reasoning came. When we lead the world in these fields. The dream for Modern India should be that instead of this bickering on cow slaughter.

My 2 Cents.

Then stop poking nose in my countries affairs , if you don't consider it has any bearing on you, isn't it simple enough to comprehend.

Oh the height of hypocrisy you are here on pakistan defense forum poking your nose into every subject.whats the matter you can dish it but cant take it,

No it's granting ones' citizen right to follow his religion without being hurting his religious sentiments.

I was going to suggest then you should move till i realize you live in England.

No you are a perfect hypocrite.
Whattt everrr Floatssss ur Boatttt dudeeee.....

& New PM Mubarak ho ...

images

you mean taking away one citizens right to enjoy a meal he or she likes to please the other means nothing to be secular.

There's ban on liquor sale as well in whole of Gujarat. Now.. would you define a person whether he is secular or non secular based on his drinking & eating habits? & do you think banning cow slaughter effects the eating habit of only one particular community?

I am a South Indian... from Kerala ... South India was a Hindu Bastion agreed :agree: ... South India is a Hindu Bastion not agreed :disagree:

Ladies and gentleman Pakistani prime minister nawaz sherief and his Indian counter part

Here you go. Looks like if we start bad mouthing Nawaz Sharif All the PTI fanboys are going to support him then. Is this what is required for you guys to stop cribbing about the election results :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom